Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Awesome!! Hope you guys in the US find these in stores in the coming days, your wait for sets has been eternal.

I’ll check my local toy stores soon :moar:

Btw, loving the quality of the printing on these figures!!! (The visible ones I mean)

Ginny and Lily have double sided heads too! Nice. :sweet: Looks like Griphook doesn’t though, so that leaves him and Kingsley as only having one face option and Neville still unknown, a pretty great number for a CMF. 

1 minute ago, Accio Lego said:

Ginny and Lily have double sided heads too! Nice. :sweet: Looks like Griphook doesn’t though, so that leaves him and Kingsley as only having one face option and Neville still unknown, a pretty great number for a CMF.  

Neville has a double-sided face too, based on the box image and the pamphlet.

Thanks @Micmac for getting all these photos and sharing them with us! This is some exclusive content right here!

My fellow Americans, the time has come for us to go forth and find these minifigs! Happy hunting! 

4 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Neville has a double-sided face too, based on the box image and the pamphlet.

Still, it’s hard to really tell because our pictures of both the box art and pamphlet is subpar, it will be great to finally get confirmation from photos of the actual piece. 

these look so good!! I plan on going to target tomorrow so I hope I find something, tho I doubt I will.

Awesome pictures.  Love the printed tile inside Myrtle's book as well as the one already shown for Harry.  That Sword of Gryffindor is to die for.  Can't wait until I get my full box.  Too bad it's probably going to be a little longer than a month before I actually get them.  Maybe if I see some in the wild I'll try to pick up a few.  I'm going to need a bunch of those Butterbeer mugs & Ice Cream glasses.  I'm sure the price on B&P for the mugs will be pretty hefty if they even make them available to purchase.  Still trying to get some of those pigs from the Burrow & Barracuda Bay.  Can't wait to see a close up of the Monster Book of Monsters. 

Also my local Target in Loveland, CO had most of the new sets out today.  Everything but the Room of Requirements which was the one I was planning to buy was on the shelves.  I'm really trying to wait for a % off deal or Gift Card with purchase before pulling the trigger on the rest of the sets or an awesome GWP from Lego. 

2 minutes ago, karrit said:

I'm sure the price on B&P for the mugs will be pretty hefty if they even make them available to purchase. 

im pretty sure Lego doesn't sell pieces for cmfs, however they did sell pieces for the Mario blind bags, so who knows.

All of that back printing on the dress slopes is incredible! Did they have a higher budget this time? These photos are incredible; probably a lot better than what we'd get to see in an official reveal to be honest.

53 minutes ago, Surge said:

im pretty sure Lego doesn't sell pieces for cmfs, however they did sell pieces for the Mario blind bags, so who knows.

They do sell pieces for CMF's. But they usually don't list them under the set number, only the piece and design numbers.

4 hours ago, deskp said:

Updated my minifigure checklist, shows all the figures that have been covered since 2018, as well as some blank spots for some characters not made yet.   

I have tried to arrange it in the order they or the costume first showed up in the film series. LINK.

If you prefer it in the order of latest to oldest release you can view a separate gallery here

Click image for gallery link:

Minfigis.png

When were the Patils released? and the CHo in her ball gown?

3 minutes ago, steam235 said:

They are in the Advent Calendar.

Outstanding detail and moulds on these minifigures. I'm just waiting on DA and haven't purchased any system-scale Harry Potter sets yet, but this CMF makes me want to pick up a couple of figs to display on their own!

That's indeed trans-red detailing on the Sword of Griffindor, right? Not printing? Lovely details all around.

1 hour ago, Surge said:

They don't sell them if you search under the CMF item number.  Just speculating that that piece may become available in other sets somewhere down the road which would mean they might actually sell them individually at some point.

30 minutes ago, GalacticHippo said:

All of that back printing on the dress slopes is incredible! Did they have a higher budget this time? These photos are incredible; probably a lot better than what we'd get to see in an official reveal to be honest.

I mean, the price did increase from $3.99 to $4.99, so presumably? It just wasn’t super apparent in the DC or series 20 sets, but it definitely is here. 

2 hours ago, Micmac said:

Thats all the pictures I got from his wife, very kind of her to take all these pictures for me. 

Dream woman! Thank you @Micmac for providing them to us ?? The details on these figures are absolutely stunning. Can't wait to get them for myself!

1 hour ago, karrit said:

I'm going to need a bunch of those Butterbeer mugs & Ice Cream glasses.  I'm sure the price on B&P for the mugs will be pretty hefty if they even make them available to purchase.

I can imagine at least one of the two to be included in DA so there are some chances Lego sell them via B&P as well ☺

5 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Dream woman! Thank you @Micmac for providing them to us ?? The details on these figures are absolutely stunning. Can't wait to get them for myself!

I can imagine at least one of the two to be included in DA so there are some chances Lego sell them via B&P as well ☺

Does anywhere on DA sell Butterbeer?

Thanks for all those pictures @Micmac! Great to finally see these figures up close!

As for LEGO selling CMF parts, don't count on it. They occassionally sell them but that rarely happens with licensed series.

1 hour ago, steam235 said:

Speaking of Patil twins I just noticed they even gave them the “bindis” (indian ornament between the eyebrows) 

I’m so excited for the CMF, I might get duplicates of each. The details on Fred and George are amazing! And that marauder’s map is just:wub:

Edited by Otherworld

Thanks @Micmac for all the pictures! The minifigures all look great!  In terms of detail, this series seems better than the first one (I'd still give the first one the win for character selection though) 

Out of the newly molded accessories, I suspect the Butterbeer mugs, Ginny's glass, and the Sword of Gryffindor have a high chance of reappearing in sets in the future.  Possibly Fawkes too if a Chamber of Secrets set ever gets made later on.