Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I'm still hoping for a big reveal event either tomorrow or early next week, and VIP early access next weekend.  Yeah, I know, I know, the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing and expecting different results," but to paraphrase Batman, this sticker leak is the news we deserve, not the news we need right now.  :laugh:

6 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Yes, those are definitely from the Leaky Cauldron scenes in the Prisoner of Azkaban

The two single wanted posters do look like they could be the ones on the pillars when Arthur is talking to him and the colour does seem to match the brick of the LC interior. I'm hoping you are right.

Just now, RogueTwo said:

I'm still hoping for a big reveal event either tomorrow or early next week, and VIP early access next weekend.  Yeah, I know, I know, the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing and expecting different results," but to paraphrase Batman, this sticker leak is the news we deserve, not the news we need right now.  :laugh:

Tomorrow would mark 3 weeks to the day that the VIP question form went up. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it's not out of the question!

It's anoying me that such a big and expensive set have lots of stickers :wall: If it had cost a little bit more and only have printed parts it would be better imo

4 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

I think Gringotts will be a $100 Dragon Escape set next year... :hmpf_bad:

If they do, I doubt they would do the actual building.

May be  LC will have prints instead of stickers. It wouldn't make sense to leave it out of the set especially since Lego may never return to DA as a whole.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

''Why is it when something leaks, it's always blurry?'' - Minerva McGonagall...... I think 

Ah well that's because 'The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.' - Albus Dumbledore

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Tomorrow would mark 3 weeks to the day that the VIP question form went up. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it's not out of the question!

Forgive me, but what VIP question form is that? I'm unfamiliar with it. What was it about?

Yea I don’t think a $100 Gringotts set would be as detailed as people think, especially if it focuses on the railway and dragon escape. Hopefully DA gets announced soon so we can put this to rest

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Forgive me, but what VIP question form is that? I'm unfamiliar with it. What was it about?

A few weeks ago there was a special chance for VIPs to ask questions to LEGO designers to celebrate a "magical new set" that we all knew was Diagon Alley.  Presumably they've had plenty of time to pick questions and answer them.  :sweet:

Just now, RogueTwo said:

A few weeks ago there was a special chance for VIPs to ask questions to LEGO designers to celebrate a "magical new set" that we all knew was Diagon Alley.  Presumably they've had plenty of time to pick questions and answer them.  :sweet:

Ahhhh, I do vaguely remember something about that. Yeah, hopefully the answers and reveal will be soon

Just now, RogueTwo said:

Presumably they've had plenty of time to pick questions and answer them.  :sweet:

Plant the seeds, nurture them, water them, watch them grown, pick the questions ... Oh no sorry that's vegetable. ?

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

About three weeks ago (the weekend before virtual comic con) Lego had a link on their VIP site for VIPs to submit questions for a couple of the Harry Potter designers. It was specifically stated to be for a ‘magical’ new release. 

3 minutes ago, deskp said:

its this G 

340?cb=20111220003805

I don’t think so. Besides, why wouldn’t it be on sheet C with the Flourish & Blotts stickers. It’s near Scribulus and Ollivander’s on sheet A. I am almost sure it says “Gallery of something” or “Galleon for something”

I iamgine this is the general view to expect of the set.  not the other way around with gringotts.    LC, daily prophet and quidditch on the right,  scribbulus, olivanders, flourish botts on the left (+icecream if thats in there)

screenshot-1596750146.png

Just now, deskp said:

I iamgine this is the general view to expect of the set.  not the other way around with gringotts.    LC, daily prophet and quidditch on the right,  scribbulus, olivanders, flourish botts on the left (+icecream if thats in there)

screenshot-1596750146.png

Yessss, the WB study tour is sooo good, and honestly, the fact that we have this over here doesn’t even make me mad that the US has the WW of HP

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Plant the seeds, nurture them, water them, watch them grown, pick the questions ... Oh no sorry that's vegetable. ?

Um...what?   :grin:
I feel like that's a reference that I'm not getting.  Unless it's just a pun on "pick."  Either way, it's all good, haha.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

I don’t think so. Besides, why wouldn’t it be on sheet C with the Flourish & Blotts stickers. It’s near Scribulus and Ollivander’s on sheet A. I am almost sure it says “Gallery of something” or “Galleon for something”

I thought it said "Galleon" as well.

Which sticker is this? I can't seem to find it

1 minute ago, RogueTwo said:

Um...what?   :grin:
I feel like that's a reference that I'm not getting.  Unless it's just a pun on "pick."  Either way, it's all good, haha.

Just the 'pick' pun lol - it's just feels like such a long drawn out process that it seemed right that your word choice made me think of growing and picking vegetables! You get all the references anyway. ?

Edited by BacktoBricks

Just now, AdriWho said:

Does anybody know what are those six green stickers down on sticker sheet C?

I’m not entirely sure, but I zoomed in on one and I’m sure it says “book” and it’s next to the Flourish and Blotts sticker so that’d make sense, but aside from that I’m not sure ??‍♂️

What do we think sticker 3 on sheet A is? Looks like the top of a desk to me with a calendar and a pen. I could be totally wrong.

What do we think sticker 3 on sheet A is? Looks like the top of a desk to me with a calendar and a pen. I could be totally wrong.

cash register

I kinda have a feeling that the interiors will not exactly correspond to exterior (with the exception of WWW, which seems to be the main focus). There's lots of signs that are clearly meant to be put outside, but very little in terms of interior detail. The outside will look like it does have those 8 shops, but inside it looks like three or four rooms - obviously WWW, Ollivander's, Leaky and maybe QQS as it has half of stickers on the page. Following that logic, I'm worried about F&B as it doesn't seem to have much detail. Gringotts is a mystery, but I like the theory those parchment stickers will belong there.