Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

If there is no sheet E with Gringotts and Leaky Cauldron I honestly think I'll be disappointed regardless of how the set looks. I think it'll be a good set but not for me.

@Falconfan1414 hinting at rumored mini figure list soon. 

On my way to get Hedwig set, look forward to reading all the hype later!

@Zepthire I agree, especially if a giant portion of the set goes to WWW instead :laugh: but like someone mentioned earlier, if we are getting Scribbulus and Daily Prophet, I can’t imagine they would exclude Gringotts. LC I would be more concerned about though.

Edited by Modal

Just now, AdriWho said:

It is not stupid, the version of Dragon Alley in the theme parks is not completely movie accurate. They made the ice cream shop bigger and placed in another location to welcome more clients hehehe

ah ok. I was kinda against it being included because it was so big, but it being smaller would make a ton more sense to be included.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm also really glad they didn't ''waste'' any pieces on Borgin and Burkes

*inhales sharply* :wink:

Looking at the micro-scale one and the first three stickers on sheet A, I think the first building you have to build is actually Gringotts (pergament scrolls for the goblins). Followed by Scribbulus and Ollivanders as one module. Then 2 seperate modules: first one with QQS and Daily Prophet, second one with Flourish and Blotts and Fortescue. Last module is WWW. There is no Leaky cauldron. Just a larger and exdpanded version of the microscale one. I think the micro-scale set was a teaser for the setup of the system scale set

Edited by Metanoios91

Wow! I am pleasantly surprised that we are getting WWW. I never thought we would get Gringott’s AND WWW, but it looks like that may still be a possibility. Can anyone make out what sticker 11 on sheet A says? It looks like it could say “Goblin” or “Galleria” something...

Where from is the patched cushion sticker?

and again what are the sand green stickers?

Idk why so many people are concerned about the Cauldron, there are 3 stickers for it on sheet B :sceptic:

The posters or something else?

Just now, Zepthire said:

Yeah the posters and that big grey sticker with all the pamflets etc

I'm also really glad they didn't ''waste'' any pieces on Borgin and Burkes

I agree, it’s not actually part of Diagon Alley, it’s been done as a stand-alone set before and has the selling power to do so again, and, frankly, getting it as a stand-alone increases the odds of getting random Death Eaters with it as opposed to just Borgin and the Malfoy’s. 

Just now, deskp said:

Where from is the patched cushion sticker?

I thought it looked a bit like a wand cushion, but I see now it’s too big, I can’t remember if Lockhart’s book is presented on a cushion or not in F&B ?

Just now, Zepthire said:

Yes, those are definitely from the Leaky Cauldron scenes in the Prisoner of Azkaban

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Can anyone make out what sticker 11 on sheet A says? It looks like it could say “Goblin” or “Galleria” something...

Gilderoy signature autograph i think

Edited by deskp

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Yes, those are definitely from the Leaky Cauldron scenes in the Prisoner of Azkaban

Could also be from the Prophet as printed newspapers

I think Gringotts will be a $100 Dragon Escape set next year... :hmpf_bad:

No Borgin and Burkes would also be a disappointment...

I don't care at all about WWW, but I'm very happy for those who have waited a decade for it.  

However, my overall impression (to some stickers, lol) is overwhelmingly positive!  This set is going to put the UCS Hogwarts to shame!

1 minute ago, sebastian666 said:

Can anyone make out what sticker 11 on sheet A says? It looks like it could say “Goblin” or “Galleria” something...

I’m also having trouble figuring out some of the stickers here...like sticker 3 on sheet A, cannot for the life of me figure out what that even is

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Could also be from the Prophet as printed newspapers

They have a dark gray background, I've never seen dark gray newspapers

They have a dark gray background, I've never seen dark gray newspapers

That’s fair, but as I’ve said before I don’t think we should read too much into single stickers, I mean they are just wanted posters, they could be put on random buildings as Easter eggs because wanted posters would be everywhere in reality, I would love to get LC, but I am being realistic that it isn’t unrealistic that we won’t get it

1 minute ago, deskp said:

Gilderoy signature autograph i think

Doesn't look like his signatures from the movie (could still be it but I don't think it is)

Just now, Marvelous Spidey said:

Doesn't look like his signatures from the movie (could still be it but I don't think it is)

its this G 

340?cb=20111220003805

Just now, deskp said:

its this G 

340?cb=20111220003805

It's more curly on the sticker and I don't think the rest of the letters match up but again it could be they did their own take on it :shrug_oh_well: