Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

So with the Advent Calender and full CMF series revealed, here are all the characters (with speaking roles) currently missing from the 2018-present line:

PS: Lee Jordan, Crabbe and Goyle, Tom, Muggle Station Guard, Percy Weasley

CoS: Prof Lockhart, Madam Pomfrey, Colin Creevey, Lucius Malfoy, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Mr Borgin, Ernie MacMillain

PoA: Madam Rosmerta, Aunt Marge

GoF: Angelina Johnson, Rita Skeeter, Bafty Crouch Snr, Prof Karkaroff, Amos Diggory, Frank Bryce

OotP: Mrs Figg, Kreacher 

HBP: Narcissa Malfoy, Romilda Vane, Leanne, Katie Bell, Cormac McLaggen, Marcus Belby, Blaise Zabini

DH I and II: Charity Burbage, Bill Weasley, Mundungus Fletcher, Elphius Doge, Yaxley, Scabior, Pius Thicknesse, Rufus Scrimgeour, Xenophilius Lovegood, Aunt Muriel, Bathilda Bagshot, Albert Runcorn, Reg Cattermole, Mary Cattermole, Mafalda Hopkirk, Aberforth Dumbledore. 

Edited by Seaber

8 minutes ago, Seaber said:

So with the Advent Calender and full CMF series revealed, here are all the characters (with speaking roles) currently missing from the 2018-present line:

PS: Lee Jordan, Crabbe and Goyle, Tom, Muggle Station Guard

CoS: Prof Lockhart, Madam Pomfrey, Colin Creevey, Lucius Malfoy, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Mr Borgin, Ernie MacMillain

GoF: Angelina Johnson, Rita Skeeter, Bafty Crouch Snr, Prof Karkaroff, Amos Diggory, Frank Bryce

OotP: Mrs Figg

HBP: Narcissa Malfoy, Romilda Vane, Leanne, Katie Bell, Cormac McLaggen, Marcus Belby, Blaise Zabini

DH I and II: Charity Burbage, Bill Weasley, Mundungus Fletcher, Elphius Doge, Yaxley, Scabior, Pius Thicknesse, Rufus Scrimgeour, Xenophilius Lovegood, Aunt Muriel, Bathilda Bagshot, Albert Runcorn, Reg Cattermole, Mary Cattermole, Mafalda Hopkirk, Aberforth Dumbledore. 

Damn, that is actually a ridiculously low number, especially considering that we may well be getting Tom, Lucius, Lockhart, Narcissa, and Borgin in the Diagon Alley set!  :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, Seaber said:

PS: Lee Jordan, Crabbe and Goyle, Tom, Muggle Station Guard

OotP: Mrs Figg

We haven't got Percy Weasley right?

5 minutes ago, klinton said:

^^ And Kreacher!!

Ah, I was counting him as a creature rather than person along with Fluffy, Norbert, etc, but you're right he should be in there. 

5 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

We haven't got Percy Weasley right?

Oh yeah, missed him! 

Will add them to the list

41 minutes ago, Seaber said:

PS: Lee Jordan, Crabbe and Goyle, Tom, Muggle Station Guard, Percy Weasley

OotP: Mrs Figg, Kreacher 

You could technically include the remaining 3 House ghosts on that list.

I really hope this theme will go on long enough for LEGO to give us some book-only characters like Winky and a remake of Peeves.

35 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Ah, I was counting him as a creature rather than person along with Fluffy, Norbert, etc, but you're right he should be in there.

This is why the world needs S.P.E.W. Elves are people too. :p

Hi, saw some pictures and not sure if it’s credible. The other half is 40289 that was free before (2018)

3100BEAC-A68B-40FF-B69C-46D44F99457E.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Nerks said:

Hi, saw some pictures and not sure if it’s credible. The other half is 40289 that was free before (2018)

That's a MOC :wink: The Ukrainian Ironbelly was not part of 40289 and no GWP set would require you to rebuild another one to make sense. I'm referring to the hinge piece there, which would be a simple piece swap, but still :wink:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

That's a MOC :wink: The Ukrainian Ironbelly was not part of 40289 and no GWP set would require you to rebuild another one to make sense. I'm referring to the hinge piece there, which would be a simple piece swap, but still :wink:

Thought another free one ?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

You could technically include the remaining 3 House ghosts on that list.

I really hope this theme will go on long enough for LEGO to give us some book-only characters like Winky and a remake of Peeves.

I'd love that, but I doubt it. Perhaps if they ever released some footage of the Rik Mayall Peeves, he'd have a canon appearance like Mr Borgin. 

59 minutes ago, klinton said:

This is why the world needs S.P.E.W. Elves are people too. :p

Haha!

Should have included Bogrod and Firenze too perhaps. 

If you zoom in really closely to baby Harry, you can see that he not only has a tiny mark above the left eye, but he also has a little note printed on him to look like it’s tucked into his blanket. I think he was really designed as an accessory for the new Dumbledore minifig so fans can recreate the very first scene in Harry Potter.

7 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

If you zoom in really closely to baby Harry, you can see that he not only has a tiny mark above the left eye, but he also has a little note printed on him to look like it’s tucked into his blanket. I think he was really designed as an accessory for the new Dumbledore minifig so fans can recreate the very first scene in Harry Potter.

I never noticed that before.

9 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

There's definitely a scar in the middle of his forehead and it does look like a letter on his blanket. ?

12 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

That would be really cool. Harry in blankets should have a scar, Harry out of blankets, if we ever got one, should have no scar

Just now, The Brick Masters said:

I never noticed that before.

There are some new close up shots of the pamphlet on Instagram, and @lucky_lego_store (the shop in Romania that has Series 2 in stock) just posted a better pic of the box art. You can clearly see the note printed on Harry’s blanket there, too.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

There are some new close up shots of the pamphlet on Instagram, and @lucky_lego_store (the shop in Romania that has Series 2 in stock) just posted a better pic of the box art. You can clearly see the note printed on Harry’s blanket there, too.

Thank you, can't wait to see this

52 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I think with the new Dumbledore and Baby Harry it will actually be very easy to recreate the opening of Philosopher's Stone outside Privet Drive, which is amazing. The only element we still need is Hagrid's motorbike, which could very well be a set next year (though I don't suppose anyone's had much luck MOCing one? :grin:)

5 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

The only element we still need is Hagrid's motorbike, which could very well be a set next year (though I don't suppose anyone's had much luck MOCing one? :grin:)

meta_bricks on Instagram made a great moc for Hagrid's motorbike. I hope he makes a tutorial someday.

Can't wait to display Dumbledore and Baby Harry outside of privet drive. Still can't really see the scar though.

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

To me the print on the blanket looks like an H for Harry.

After seeing the twins’ alternate faces, I’m much happier with them. The goofy dumb faces are only on one side, they each of much more normal face on the other side, so that’s good enough for me

There’s a very much improved picture of the group shot on the box appeared .. lucky lego store .. I can’t wait for these .. they’re great ^_^