Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

8 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

@The_Chosen_1 Happy Birthday! ???

10 minutes ago, Holden Brickfield said:

Oh! @The_Chosen_1 , happy birthday! Hopefully the CMF leak suffices for the lack of official LEGO announcements today :tongue:

Thanks guys! :laugh:

Fred and George have different torso and face prints, they honestly both look amazing! Also love the leg and foot printing on the trio.

3 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Leaflet is out!!! Still kind of grainy but it's there. lucky_lego_store on ig

Thanks! :wub:

Looks like we were collectively right about all of the accessories: Ginny has a cup of ice cream, Ron and Hermione have mugs of Butterbeer, Myrtle can float, and it‘s Newt‘s suitcase that is repurposed for one of the twins‘ accessory :thumbup:

Edit: Ninja‘d by @Guyon2002

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, summicron said:

In which movie does Ron's minifig clothes appear?

Half Blood Prince

9 minutes ago, illian420 said:

george and fred with the hats.

We already knew that :wink:

I love the accessories more than the figures (in most cases) ehehehe, that Dumbledore with Fawkes is IMPRESSIVE!!!! And butterbear!!!!

I hope the interior of the Weasley's betting booth is printed :)

Edited by AdriWho

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

and it‘s Newt‘s suitcase that is repurposed for one of the twins‘ accessory :thumbup:

My eyes are on a roll today :tongue: :laugh_hard:

I will definitly get a whole box for myself! Let see how many duplicates I will keep for myself.

I'm really glad that we getting Lily with baby Harry and James!!! Myrtle with medium legs looks amazing! Sprout and Dumbledore with fawks is another big favourite!! :blush:

I love that we're getting tree new books in this set, with Harry, Neville and Myrtle. The monster book is my favourite!

Griphoon with Gryffindor's sword was an nice suprise! Luna with both the lion and normal head piece is awesome! Ginny looks good, I hope her face looks better then in the burrow set. Ron and Hermione was excepted in the cmf.

But I'm really disappointed about Fred and George headpiece, I wanted normal hair piece for them when we finally get them :cry_sad: I thought it was death eaters before I realise it was the twins in the awful headpiece... I really wanted Pomfrey in the cmf, now I must hope we get her maybe newt year in a set :cry3: I hope we get Rita Skeeter in the DA at least..

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nice! I was right on Hermione and Ron having Butterbeer!

Butter beer! For some reason those mugs of butter beer ? have got me super excited! I just wasn’t expecting them and they are so iconic! I imagine we will be seeing a few of these mugs in the Diagon Alley set. These figures and their mugs also have me really hopeful for a Hogsmeade Village D2C in 2021 or 2022.

1 minute ago, Crookshanks said:

But I'm really disappointed about Fred and George headpiece, I wanted normal hair piece for them when we finally get them :cry_sad: 

It's unlikely, but they might still come with normal hairpieces. Looks like Luna comes with a normal hairpiece that isn't shown on the leaflet.

Edited by YetiZombie

2 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

But I'm really disappointed about Fred and George headpiece, I wanted normal hair piece for them when we finally get them :cry_sad: 

Never thought I'd see someone complain about new accurate molds. It wouldn't be hard to replace anyway, ginger hairpieces are extremely common 

While the character selection isn't what we hoped, the printing across the board is top notch. Looks like a lot of characters have dual molded legs too.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Never thought I'd see someone complain about new accurate molds. It wouldn't be hard to replace anyway, ginger hairpieces are extremely common 

Me too. These variants look dope. Looking forward to see their Diagon Alley variants :P

So Ginny's cup is also new as well as her hairpiece... that's surprising hahaha

And there is a printed tile inside the Weasley's Betting Booth :DDDD

Edited by AdriWho

Didn't think much of them at first but Ron and Hermione are fantastic figures! Great prints and the Butterbeer mugs are neat!

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

Could be wrong because the photo is very blurry - but is that new face prints for Hermione and Ron? (fingers-crossed, I hate the ones they're using in the sets atm, especially Hermione's)

Hermione and Ron have new faceprints :)

18 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Weird that Luna has her 2010 hairpiece as opposed to her current one.

Does she come with that hairpiece though or did the person just photograph her with that hairpiece on? The leaflet doesn't show her as having a hairpiece, whereas with Graves they show the white hairpiece on the leaflet. Yes I know that was to show that he can transform into Grindlewald, but it seems to me that if a character comes with extra hair they show it. So Luna could well come with that hairpiece but I don't think the photo proves it.

The new face prints for Ron and Hermione look great! The instruction part of the leaflet also shows that the diary has a 1x2 tile with some text on it and that the monster book of monsters includes a 1x2 cheese slope with printing on the side :thumbup:

The ones I am most excited for are Kingsley, Luna, Griphook and Mrytle.

Anyone else feel this "leak" is weird timing? Just seems so bizarre the PERFECT day for a reveal the day he GOES to Diagon Alley and his Birthday - there's a leak? Come on TLG