Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Harry has nice legs and that fantastic Advanced Potion Making book I'll be using in my potions classroom

I ignored Harry completely. He does seem to have shoes and a belt right?

Just now, Otherworld said:

I ignored Harry completely. He does seem to have shoes and a belt right?

Yup, it looks great!

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even if I squint my eyes I can't see how anyone could see a Quidditch outfit in that :def_shrug:

Looking again, I was probably confused by the torso colour. I can see now that it's a casual fit.

5 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this already but, to those disappointed about Rita Skeeter not being in the CMF, there's still a small chance she'll show up in DA if they include the Daily Prophet office (or at least a booth).

She might also get shoehorned into a random Hogwarts set/Ministry of Magic/Bill and Fleur's wedding/insert alternate scene, seeing as they did put Draco out of place in the Astronomy Tower. I guess it's a bit more of a stretch but I suppose they could do it... Some of the choices in the CMF do feel a little weird but I'm sure there was intention behind it. I wonder if they'll do an interview like the Star Wars designers did recently.

Edited by GalacticHippo

Just now, GalacticHippo said:

She might also get shoehorned into a random Hogwarts set/Ministry of Magic/Bill and Fleur's wedding/insert alternate scene, seeing as they did put Draco out of place in the Astronomy Tower. I guess it's a bit more of a stretch but I suppose they could do it... Some of the choices in the CMF do feel a little weird but I'm sure there was intention behind it. I wonder if they'll do an interview like the Star Wars designers did recently.

His outfit may seem out of place but I would be really suprised if Draco wasn't in the AT at all

Well I’m glad we got CMF out of the way at least, now onto the main course!

I’m personally not into mini figure collecting, but I can see how the later half of the reveal was pretty bland. 

2 minutes ago, Modal said:

Well I’m glad we got CMF out of the way at least, now onto the main course!

I’m personally not into mini figure collecting, but I can see how the later half of the reveal was pretty bland. 

Technically LEGO themselves haven't revealed it yet so we'll have to wait a bit longer for it to be ''out of the way'' :wink:

I'm also a bit curious about this leak. The fact this guy took a picture of the box already proves he knew what it was, so why did he:

1. Make a picture with a potato

2. Not buy a single bag to provide us with a picture of the leaflet (so we can see all figures and their accessories properly) 

I love all of these figures and finally a sword of Gryffindor!! I really hope DA includes Lockhart and Lucius now though. And it’s a shame there’s no Pomfrey or Rita

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm also a bit curious about this leak. The fact this guy took a picture of the box already proves he knew what it was, so why did he:

1. Make a picture with a potato

2. Not buy a single bag to provide us with a picture of the leaflet (so we can see all figures and their accessories properly) 

I’m a bit of a conspiracy theorist myself and I think the timing of this “leak” (along with the strategic timing of a few other leaks this year) is really suspect. Does anyone else think LEGO knows and acknowledges that leaks are part of the fun for AFOLs and has tried to take control the narrative? It’s Harry Potter’s birthday and LEGO knew fans were clamoring for something today. Maybe rather than do an official announcement today, which could have drawn some unwanted attention to the fact that it’s also JK Rowling’s birthday, they offered us this grainy “leak” to satiate us?

Just now, AdriWho said:

So it seems that the Sword of Godric Gryffindor is a new mould. Or is it just me?

Yeah it's a new mold

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Kinda odd though to see MM with medium legs, considering the actress was an adult,  but it makes sense. Great new colour to get them in though. 

I find her having mid-legs such a strange inclusion, but it is always nice to get more of them.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah it's a new mold

That's fantastic tbh, it seems we are getting Chamber of Secrets little by little :)

Just now, Surge said:

I find her having mid-legs such a strange inclusion, but it is always nice to get more of them.

Myrtle was in her 3rd or 4th year when she died so mid-legs aren't strange at all

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Maybe they got streetdated? :shrug_oh_well: If so, that must‘ve sucked

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe they got streetdated? :shrug_oh_well: If so, that must‘ve sucked

I doubt streetdating is a thing in Romania :laugh_hard: No offense to any Romanians here - my mother went to art school there and it’s a lovely country. I just can’t see that being something that’s enforced there.

Luna and Myrtyle are on Instagram out of bag. So it's only a matter of time before the leaflet shows up!

Luna's legs are nice.

Edited by strangely

So myrtle's hairpiece is rubbery :( AND it looks like her skin tone is different from Nick :/

Edited by AdriWho

2 hours ago, OutlandishCandle said:

This is quite a clear picture of Ginny's outfit, and I'm actually really pleased we're getting a Ginny - it felt like she was left out in the last CMF

04add5248ae914735105fc748491ceef.png

So if This is Ginny in the cmf, she's at slughorn's party. I'm wondering if this means that if there's an advent next year it won't be based on slughorn's party like this year's advent is based on the 2019 yule ball?

Just now, Retro Brick Reviews said:

Weird that Luna has her 2010 hairpiece as opposed to her current one.

Never understood those little inconsistencies...