Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

I'm going to say it... Our predictions were much, much better! The newly revealed figures are fine! But not exciting! They seem more like regular set figures than CMF material.

I agree with you, the quality of the figures is amazing, but some of them are quite boring in my opinion

Just now, Seaber said:

ee22b9e6065bcb091d61489a514a311a--harry-

Are the twins in their GoF outfits? 

This is what I thought when I first saw them.

Something looks really odd about the hat pieces! They look a bit low and a bit shall we say... erect?

Edited by chris6507

The twins are definetely from the First Task and that would mean the Skiving Snackbox is actually their gambling booth

Just now, YetiZombie said:

Does anyone know what's in Fred (or George's) right hand?

Marauders Map (folded version)

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

The twins are definetely from the First Task and that would mean the Skiving Snackbox is actually their gambling booth

I wonder why their hats aren‘t printed then... Or maybe it‘s just the quality of the picture :shrug_oh_well:

And am I the only one who finds it funny that there are winter-geared characters in this series after all, just not the one we speculated on :head_back:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I wonder why their hats aren‘t printed then... Or maybe it‘s just the quality of the picture :shrug_oh_well:

Maybe because of their weird shape?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Marauders Map (folded version)

The other hand, the small orange thing. Skiving snackbox seems plausible, but that wouldn't make sense if they have the map.

Just now, YetiZombie said:

The other hand, the small orange thing. Skiving snackbox seems plausible, but that wouldn't make sense if they have the map.

One of them has the Map, the other has the gambling booth so maybe it's the tickets they're handing out?

Fred and George Weasley's gambling booth | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom

Just now, aimo said:

One thing is certain, the leaked bag had the best figures represented ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing which perfectly answered my question from the other day.

And its 100% second task fred and george. They are wearing dark brown/black jackets when they give harry the map.

This series looks good!

Totally did not expect to see James and Lily, although the CMF series is indeed the perfect platform for them to make their (physical :P) Lego debut! Loved how they are instantly recognisable despite not being onscreen a lot and not having any new moulded parts. Baby harry and the picture of James and Lily is such a nice touch too. :classic:

The Weasley twins looks good, would like to see the Map in more detail, as well as the box. Ron and Hermione on the other hand looks underwhelming, not particularly recognisable (although their outfits seem accurate to the pictures posted earlier in this thread). Would have liked to see other characters such as Rita Skeeter given the CMF treatment hahaa. 

The other figures (that have already been leaked previously) look great though, love that Dumbledore.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

One of them has the Map, the other has the gambling booth so maybe it's the tickets they're handing out?

Fred and George Weasley's gambling booth | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom

Omg I literally didn't see the gambling booth until now ?, yeah it's almost definitely a ticket then. Weird to include the map because at that point they didn't have it, but I'm not complaining.

Some great figs! They defo put the most exciting ones on the front package. :grin:
Then again, I'd say it was to be expected. Faithful to the standards of a Second Licensed CMF, some great new ones among a bunch of meh variants. They couldn't possibly top the first one, unless they had granted most of our wishes/predictions. The lack of Pomfrey, Crabbe, Goyle, Rita, Tonks, Lockard and Kreacher is a bummer. But as most have pointed out, some of those are still in the race for further sets.
A lovely series altogether for any HP fan.

harry-potter-goblet-of-fire-movie-screen

The twins are also have the same outfits for the second task. Different ones for the third task though. 

Just now, aimo said:

One thing is certain, the leaked bag had the best figures represented ;)

Agreed. Fred, George, James, and Lilly are cool characters to get, but the nine on the packet outshine all of them :laugh:

Fred and George(GoF), James and Lily Potter(Lily with baby Harry) Hermione and Ron(HBP) Kingsley Shacklebolt, Moaning Myrtle, Griphook(with sword of gryffindor), Sprout, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Luna, Bellatrix, Neville. 

I believe this is what we're working with for anyone that wanted a list

I really hoped for a Lockhart or a Tonks variant, a figure in a 400 bucks set is way too expensive for my pockets :(

So here's the list:

- Harry (Half Blood Prince) / wand and Advanced Potion Making

- Griphook (Deathly Hallows) / key and Sword of Gryffindor

- Bellatrix (Order of the Phoenix) / chain, wand and Azkaban 'nameplate'

- Professor Sprout (Chamber of Secrets) / wand, pot and adult Mandrake

- Moaning Myrtle (Chamber of Secrets) / Tom Riddle's diary (undamaged)

- Kingsley Shacklebolt (Order of the Phoenix) / wand and broom

- Neville (Prisoner of Azkaban) / Monster Book of Monsters

- Dumbledore (Chamber of Secrets) / Fawkes and wand

- Luna (Half Blood Prince) / wand

- James Potter (unknown) / Potter family picture

- Lilly Potter (Deathly Hallows) / baby Harry

- Ron (Goblet of Fire or Half Blood Prince) / accessory unknown, could be Butterbeer

- Hermione (Half Blood Prince) / wand and an unknown accessory could be Butterbeer

- Fred/George (Goblet of Fire) / Marauders Map (folded)

- Fred/George (Goblet of Fire) / Weasleys gambling booth

- Ginny (Half Blood Prince) / accessory unknown, could be icecream

Edited by Guyon2002

So are we supposed to wait for series 3 for the figures that everyone wanted?  :laugh:
Don't get me wrong, the figures are excellent, they're just not what I was expecting.

Here's hoping for an official reveal in a few hours!  And Diagon Alley, please!  Come on, Han, old buddy, don't let me down!  Oh wait, wrong franchise...