Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wouldn‘t mind a Firenze minifig, but I‘d rather they focus on DH for next year‘s wave. If there‘s going to be Forbidden Forest set like every other wave of the reboot thus far, I‘d prefer it to be based on DH part 2, so basically a remake of the 2011 set. Would be a good opportunity for an updated Narcissa :classic:

I'm hoping for the same. Narcissa is probably my fav minor character. Hope they can find something build-wise more exciting than 2011's Forbidden Forest with it.

10 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

I'm hoping for the same. Narcissa is probably my fav minor character. Hope they can find something build-wise more exciting than 2011's Forbidden Forest with it.

A Forbidden Forest set is bound to have at least 1 tree though. And there's not much going on in terms of structures etc that would warrant a build in that scene so a tree is very likely 

Hey, I don’t know if this is allowed, but I’m not finished yet so didn’t wanna make a whole thread for it yet. But for the past week or so I’ve been working on this moc system Hogwarts. Started off as modding the sets, but turned into building a massive piece

292E86A7-2D5A-4967-9E18-89864448ED85.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Hey, I don’t know if this is allowed, but I’m not finished yet so didn’t wanna make a whole thread for it yet. But for the past week or so I’ve been working on this moc system Hogwarts. Started off as modding the sets, but turned into building a massive piece

Wow this is amazing!!!

58 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

This looks AWESOME!!! Is that the Clocktower behind the Marble Staircase Tower? Would love to see more pics if you have Insta.

58 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Wow this is amazing!!!

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

This looks AWESOME!!! Is that the Clocktower behind the Marble Staircase Tower? Would love to see more pics if you have Insta.

it is! Even added the courtyard. Just gotta add some finishing bits to it (there is a long way to go with how I want it to look, but that’s with ordering a lot more pieces) 

but I plan to take pictures and video and post them all!

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Wow, that looks fantastic! I'd definetely like to put my castle on a mountain/hill one day but as long as this theme is still going I'm gonna wait with doing that :grin: We do actually have a thread for custom HP builds so be sure to check it out:

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

This is basically the D2C Hogwarts I always wanted. Excellent work!

Edited by RealGeronimo11

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wow, that looks fantastic! I'd definetely like to put my castle on a mountain/hill one day but as long as this theme is still going I'm gonna wait with doing that :grin: We do actually have a thread for custom HP builds so be sure to check it out:

I wasn’t going to do it at first, but my ucs Hogwarts was quite bit damaged (actually had damaged pieces) so I took it apart and then ordered a few more, definitely makes it more imposing.

and thanks! I’ll be sure to post in there in the future

Hm, I think factory leaks on a regular basis may sadly be a thing of the past, unless the decline is caused by the human malware. There wasn‘t even a single Star Wars leak this season and apparently, the Sesame Street Ideas set may hit shelves in August, also without any minifig leaks in sight. So we probably shouldn’t expect any CMF or DA minifig leaks :sceptic:

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Im doing their same thing but mine is in progress but this looks absolutely incredible!  Well done, now maybe I’ll go work on mine....

apparently, the Sesame Street Ideas set may hit shelves in August, also without any minifig leaks in sight.

I know this is the wrong form, but could you direct me to where you heard that it is releasing in August.

21 hours ago, chris6507 said:

I wish I had waited. It's been 6 days and LEGO still hasn't shipped my Burrow yet. And they seem to use notoriously slow postage in Australia. It will probably be down the road for $40 cheaper at Kmart before it gets here! Lol. I also ordered the other 4 I wanted from Amazon 4 weeks ago and they are only just shipping them now. Would have saved another $30-$40 at Kmart if i'd waited. But I thought when Amazon listed them, it meant they had them! :-/

They haven’t shipped mine either, I called LEGO about it last week cause I wanted to ask about the student pack (no luck with that either) and they said they had delays with their system so all orders are being processed manually. Didn’t think that would mean almost a week though. I’m hoping Kmart gets them later this week as I have a feeling release will be July 1st.

7 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I love the look of the Gryffindor Tower and the two greenhouses side by side. Amazing work!

Legofan_33 apologised for the wrong info on the CMF reveal and offers an explanation in his latest IG post. Sounds a bit fishy tbh, but we shall see :shrug_oh_well:

22 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wouldn‘t mind a Firenze minifig, but I‘d rather they focus on DH for next year‘s wave. If there‘s going to be Forbidden Forest set like every other wave of the reboot thus far, I‘d prefer it to be based on DH part 2, so basically a remake of the 2011 set. Would be a good opportunity for an updated Narcissa :classic:

Yeah, I think a final duel set is long overdue

I bet they will reuse this piece for Voldemort and the Death Eaters

Nehmaar Reem | Hidden Side Wiki | Fandom

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Legofan_33 apologised for the wrong info on the CMF reveal and offers an explanation in his latest IG post. Sounds a bit fishy tbh, but we shall see :shrug_oh_well:

Saw that and was interested to see that they hadn't just vanished. I really hope their explanation holds up because I so want to see those remaining CMF.

I'm also hoping that although the book isn't released in the UK until September, that the DA it refers to on the back cover is not the microscale or old DA and so the new DA will have to be released this week before the book is released in the US in July.

Edited by BacktoBricks

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Saw that and was interested to see that they hadn't just vanished. I really hope their explanation holds up because I so want to see those remaining CMF.

I'm also hoping that although the book isn't released in the UK until September, that the DA it refers to on the back cover is not the microscale or old DA and so the new DA will have to be released this week before the book ks released in the US in July.

A couple of pages back someone shared a picture from the German Amazon which showed that the DA microscale GWP is in the book.

EDIT: Here the quote btw:

On 6/25/2020 at 2:56 AM, 8fifty said:

Edited by Salix

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

At least it’s some sort of explanation, unlike a certain someone :P

51 minutes ago, Salix said:

A couple of pages back someone shared a picture from the German Amazon which showed the DA microscale GWP is in the book.

Ah fiddlesticks! Thanks for heads up.

1 hour ago, sammy_zammy said:

At least it’s some sort of explanation, unlike a certain someone :P

Yeah acknowledging it is nice after all the radio silence and shady crap from he-who-must-not-be-named 

27 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yeah acknowledging it is nice after all the radio silence and shady crap from he-who-must-not-be-named 

It‘s sad that this could refer to two entirely different people, one of them quite literally :head_back: They shall forever be known as The duumvirate of phoney LEGO Harry Potter leakers 2020

I agree with you and @sammy_zammy, it‘s actually pretty refreshing to see them apologise. It still sounds a bit suspicious to me, but at least it‘s something. That‘s definitely more than you can say for the likes of the DPLHPL20 (I need to work on that acronym)

It‘s sad that this could refer to two entirely different people, one of them quite literally :head_back: They shall forever be known as The duumvirate of phoney LEGO Harry Potter leakers 2020

I agree with you and @sammy_zammy, it‘s actually pretty refreshing to see them apologise. It still sounds a bit suspicious to me, but at least it‘s something. That‘s definitely more than you can say for the likes of the DPLHPL20 (I need to work on that acronym)

To be fair, we don't know for sure about one of the leakers until we see Diagon Alley and the CMF revealed.  Plus, they said they'll be back next year.  Sure, they're probably a fraud, but at least they aren't a definitely-fraudulent, reincarnating troll like the other one.  And yes, you do need to work on that acronym.  :tongue:

I've gotten to the point where I'm just going to enjoy my Privet Drive, Astronomy Tower, and Burrow for now, maybe waste money on a couple Bricklink orders, and patiently wait to see what LEGO has up their sleeve next.