Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

I'm just basing it on the most recent D2C sets that didn't get delayed in the US (Haunted House, Lamborghini, Monkie Kid). There's still a chance that future D2C sets are delayed though, who knows.

None of those sets were D2Cs tho.

Haunted House was a Creator Expert set, Lamborghini was just a big Technic set and Monkie Kid was just a regular line-up of sets.

13 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

Looks like some other sets which had release dates also say "Coming Soon" on shop.lego.com, like the Razor Crest.

On the Dutch shop.lego.com it still can be pre ordered with a release date of 1 September.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Haunted House was a Creator Expert set, Lamborghini was just a big Technic set and Monkie Kid was just a regular line-up of sets.

The Creator Expert sets are D2Cs though :wink:

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Show off. :tongue:

:grin:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

The Creator Expert sets are D2Cs though :wink:

Each of the sets can only be bought directly from Lego at the moment - of course they are D2Cs. 

Okay, tad off topic. But I was scrolling through kingnoknow’s old posts and I saw something that I am worried that he will delete. On one of his posts, he says the following:

Not a leak, only my expectation a few months ago

75980: The burrow- House with shed

Arthur, Molly, Ginny, Harry, Tonks, Remus, Bellatrix, Greyback

75978: Duel in the ministry atrium 
Dumbledore, Harry Voldemort, Fudge, Percy

71045: Diagon Ally 

and so on

Does anyone else find this weird. Why would he post is old predictions, if he knew they were wrong. Now we know the burrow doesn’t have Lupin, but apparently he thought it would. This was posted after he had done all of his original character leaks for the cmf. This to me shows that he never knew anything and was guessing. So we should completely disregard anything he has said ever. Right. This should have been a sign that he was a fraud from early on. I don’t know if many people are going to read this, but if you do. It would be cool to hear your thoughts on this

Just now, Tommy9 said:

Does anyone else find this weird. Why would he post is old predictions, if he knew they were wrong. Now we know the burrow doesn’t have Lupin, but apparently he thought it would. This was posted after he had done all of his original character leaks for the cmf. This to me shows that he never knew anything and was guessing. So we should completely disregard anything he has said ever. Right. This should have been a sign that he was a fraud from early on. I don’t know if many people are going to read this, but if you do. It would be cool to hear your thoughts on this

Many people, including me, have been skeptical about him from the beginning because of a lot of reasons (including that post). But we know his info is fake now so can we please move on from discussing this?

So, sorry to retread old territory, but at this point we have no concrete leaks as to whether or not Borgin and Burke's will be included as part of the D2C, right?

Remember that other IG account that tried to tell us Kingnono was wrong and we never believed him because he was one of those “my uncle works for Lego” types. I remember he specifically said he was told Diagon Alley will be an upscale version of the GWP and will include 14 minifigures including a statue 

27 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

So, sorry to retread old territory, but at this point we have no concrete leaks as to whether or not Borgin and Burke's will be included as part of the D2C, right?

Nope, we have no idea what's it gonna look like or which builds it will include.

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I remember he specifically said he was told Diagon Alley will be an upscale version of the GWP and will include 14 minifigures including a statue 

Sounds realistic, but I’m not holding my breath :shrug_oh_well: 

29 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Nope, we sadly still don’t know anything. 

Edit: Ninja’d

Edited by Lego-Freak

For those who are interested in Zavvi updates, I just got an email saying my order shipped and will arrive between Tuesday and Thursday next week

Brickshop is totally safe and reliable, right? I recently got some money for graduation and the main thing I want to buy is the new sets but seeing as they might be delayed even further than August, I've been thinking about just getting all the sets elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

Brickshop is totally safe and reliable, right? 

Yes

1 hour ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

Brickshop is totally safe and reliable, right? I recently got some money for graduation and the main thing I want to buy is the new sets but seeing as they might be delayed even further than August, I've been thinking about just getting all the sets elsewhere.

Do you really think us Dutchies would recommend Brickshop if they weren't reliable?

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Do you really think us Dutchies would recommend Brickshop if they weren't reliable?

*Puts on tinfoil hat* Yes, I’ve figured you out, you Dutchies are all in cahoots with brickshop and plot to take over the world with unreliable services and secretly overpriced sets :laugh_hard: We need to stop you before it’s too late, but how?! 

10 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

*Puts on tinfoil hat* Yes, I’ve figured you out, you Dutchies are all in cahoots with brickshop and plot to take over the world with unreliable services and secretly overpriced sets :laugh_hard: We need to stop you before it’s too late, but how?! 

Crap, you've figured out our master plan *oh2*

I’m currently building the Burrow. I like to take my time with LEGO sets - they’re a luxury so I limit my time to a bag a day :blush:

It’s impressive how far LEGO have come with their designs - even since 2010. The new Burrow looks fantastic, I love the dolls house feel about it. It’s for sure in my top 5 favourite LEGO sets of all time. 

The September release date for the CMF series has been re-confirmed by the new consumer catalogue, not that it’s any new info, but still :tongue:

40 minutes ago, SuperChris said:

It’s impressive how far LEGO have come with their designs - even since 2010. The new Burrow looks fantastic, I love the dolls house feel about it. It’s for sure in my top 5 favourite LEGO sets of all time. 

Couldn’t agree more. The old one was great already but the new one sweeps the floors with it :laugh: It’s definitely in my top 10 as well

There's a countdown on Falconfan's instagram story saying we'll get Harry Potter news in 40 minutes!

I sure hope it isn't the fact that the September release for the CMF series has been re-confirmed :sceptic:

Edited by Legopls

3 minutes ago, Legopls said:

There's a countdown on Falconfan's instagram story saying we'll get Harry Potter news in 40 minutes!

I sure hope it isn't the fact that the September release for the CMF series has been re-confirmed :sceptic:

He says it's from him and "AC" (ac.lego03 I assume?), so it's probably something new? :excited: A countdown to a reconfirmation that's already all over IG would be a tad silly :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

He says it's from him and "AC" (ac.lego03 I assume?), so it's probably something new? :excited: A countdown to a reconfirmation that's already all over IG would be a tad silly :tongue:

ac.lego03 posted it on his story too so that assumption must be right. Looking forward to whatever it is but I'm not expecting much.

Is Zavvi safe and reliable? I cant wait for the sets until August or September.

Actually nevermind, the site don’t look trustworthy after reading some reviews.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince