Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, LordVoldemort said:

Oh my my my - look how the tables have turned.

I was the only one Predicting a micro scale Diagon Alley- and who shut me down? Kingnono and his army of followers (you all)

I found an AT leak right before leaked and asked kingnono if it was legit and he confirmed- but then posted that he doesn’t accept DM’s- and I was shut down once more (by you all) (and kingnono) who shocker- turns out to be a liar!

Im not actually mad, I find this actually
hilarious, I’m just glad the truth came out and justice has been served lol

Kingnono’s leaks were bogus but you know what was real was that you were so desperate for attention you forged a fake Instagram DM chat. Pathetic, justice hasn’t been served till you’re banned from this place from good. 

Edited by RODDY

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower with the white frames removed.

I haven't put the stickers on it but this is the new set with all white frames removed and walls added to the side. The walls just make Slughorn's room hard to get at but i think it looks a lot better.

Lavender Brown with added skirt and Queenie Goldstein’s face.

Also fixed up Lavender figure

Edited by Micmac

I was just browsing through brickfanatics‘ old articles from the last few years and I‘ve realised that we probably won‘t have to wait all that long for new information on the D2C :classic: 

71043 was officially revealed late July of 2018, but we already learned late June that it was microscale, thanks to the leaked nanofigs. In my memory, those two events were a lot closer, but they weren’t. So if we’re lucky, we might get to see some leaked parts in around three weeks :sweet:

The remaining CMF on the other hand will probably stay a mystery a bit longer. The first CMF series was officially revealed in late June, but that was an August release and S2 won’t debut until September :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Lego-Freak

21 minutes ago, Micmac said:

I haven't put the stickers on it but this is the new set with all white frames removed and walls added to the side. The walls just make Slughorn's room hard to get at but i think it looks a lot better.

That looks so much better, I really wonder who thought it was a good idea to use the white doorframes. I know they don't exist in tan but anyone should be able to look at that and instantly know it doesn't look right.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:11 AM, LEGO Boy said:

Will we get Diagon Alley this year or not?

On 5/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup, a 400€/$ set coming in September (there's a rumoured earlier release date tho).

I was the first to receive information that it might be fake. But you little builders tried to change my mind!

This wave will be the worst in the history of Harry Potter. Minifigures are particularly terrible. Well, the green details in the Astronomical tower.

2 minutes ago, LEGO Boy said:

I was the first to receive information that it might be fake. But you little builders tried to change my mind!

This wave will be the worst in the history of Harry Potter. Minifigures are particularly terrible. Well, the green details in the Astronomical tower.

Uhhh... what? I'm not sure if I know what you mean.

We are getting 400€ Diagon Alley D2C in Septmeber, if that's what you're talking about.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Uhhh... what? I'm not sure if I know what you mean. 

We are getting 400€ Diagon Alley D2C in Septmeber, if that's what you're talking about. 

Are you willing to swear on your life that we will actually get it?

Just now, LEGO Boy said:

Are you willing to swear on your life that we will actually get it?

That’s a freaking weird thing to say over a Lego set, jeez ??

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

That’s a freaking weird thing to say over a Lego set, jeez ?? 

There are many rumors that information about Diagon Alley may be fake. This has already been discussed here.

I said it first. But he continues to convince everyone otherwise. Let him swear.

Just now, LEGO Boy said:

There are many rumors that information about Diagon Alley may be fake. This has already been discussed here.

I said it first. But he continues to convince everyone otherwise. Let him swear.

It doesn’t matter who said it first, but saying “are you willing to swear on your life” over a Lego set is not only weird, it’s also slightly worrying ?

7 minutes ago, LEGO Boy said:

This wave will be the worst in the history of Harry Potter.

You’re probably the only person on the planet to think that, but to each their own :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

It doesn’t matter who said it first, but saying “are you willing to swear on your life” over a Lego set is not only weird, it’s also slightly worrying ?

Hm, must be the Umbridge avatar :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

You’re probably the only person on the planet to think that, but to each their own :shrug_oh_well:

The worst was the ootp wave it only had one set.

Most people on Instagram think the same way.

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

What's the problem? Let him swear.

Just now, KilZol said:

The worst was the ootp wave it only had one set. 

Worst wave after restarting.

In the new Harry Potter story.

45 minutes ago, Micmac said:

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower with the white frames removed.

Lavender Brown with added skirt and Queenie Goldstein’s face.

Also fixed up Lavender figure

Wow, that looks really awesome! Which pieces did you use to upgrade Lavender? 

3 minutes ago, LEGO Boy said:

Most people on Instagram think the same way.

What's the problem? Let him swear.

Worst wave after restarting.

In the new Harry Potter story.

I would say last years was worse than this one personally I just love the burrow and private drive this year as well as getting a new cmf

Just now, Legopls said:

Face is from Queenie Goldstein (Newt's Suitcase set) and I'm pretty sure the skirt is custom

Let’s stop giving trolls a platform to troll, this guy, that LordVoldemort person and KingNoKnow, they don’t deserve a platform to get a rise out of people

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

They will ask for the blood quill next

Just now, KilZol said:

I would say last years was worse than this one personally I just love the burrow and private drive this year as well as getting a new cmf 

Burrow looks good as a set. But minifigures. That's horrible. Especially Molly Weasley.

The Dursleys ' House lacks two bedrooms and a kitchen. Minifigures are also quite weak.

Before that, there was also a series of minifigures. The new one is no better.

2 minutes ago, KilZol said:

They will ask for the blood quill next 

Next time I wanted to ask to go buy LEGO with your mom :(

This thread is turning into a circus :hmpf: Keep it up and the mods will have to step in again 

I think the new Molly Weasley is the main clown.

18 minutes ago, Legopls said:

Its Queenie's face and i cut down a pink dress piece by half.

32 minutes ago, LEGO Boy said:

Next time I wanted to ask to go buy LEGO with your mom :(

Someone please ban this clown. He probably isn’t even 18. There are enough problems in the world right now. This forum is a safe space. Go back to your cave, troll.

Edited by sebastian666