Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I know I shouldn’t be this bothered by it but man it sucks that we have to wait another two months to get these in the US. Hopefully a retailer will get them in July like last year but even one month is no short time to wait. I’m very excited for all of you that are going to be able to get these soon though, I’ll be watching al the reviews for sure. I hope the time starts to fly

I’m hoping we’ll get news of Diagon Alley, the CMF series, and the other mystery set while we’re waiting

Oh, im very bothered by it as well. Its total crap that this has happened the last 2 years, and I know the US got them a month early in 2018, but we shouldn't have. Sets need to be worldwide releases.

Also the link to Amazon UK and the HP Advent Calendar with the supposed release date of 1st June still works, but I don't want to preorder what I can't see as there is no picture. Will be interesting to see if it does release in June 1st and at £24.99 because I thought the price was meant to be going up this year.

Has anyone found a website that will ship the Burrow to the US? 

Or does its exclusivity mean its just not possible?

Edited by 2lazeetomakeaname

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Has anyone found a website that will ship the Burrow to the US?

brickshop.nl 

13 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I know I shouldn’t be this bothered by it but man it sucks that we have to wait another two months to get these in the US. Hopefully a retailer will get them in July like last year but even one month is no short time to wait. I’m very excited for all of you that are going to be able to get these soon though, I’ll be watching al the reviews for sure. I hope the time starts to fly

I’m hoping we’ll get news of Diagon Alley, the CMF series, and the other mystery set while we’re waiting

It’s only bothersome to me because the last two years have been July...but this year, August. And no explanation why. We can speculate, but an actual answer would be nice, for curiosity sake. 

13 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I will be hopefully be getting The Burrow from Lego too, but I can see it taking a while to arrive. When you can only order it on 1st and then they have to ship and under the current circumstances I can see that being my last build

Barracuda Bay took about 10 days to arrive if I recall correctly, so I would expect that kind of timescale. At least there's the free hot rod! 

6 minutes ago, Willsy said:

Barracuda Bay took about 10 days to arrive if I recall correctly, so I would expect that kind of timescale. At least there's the free hot rod! 

Express shipping to the rescue! That‘s what the VIP points are for, at least to me :laugh:

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Express shipping to the rescue! That‘s what the VIP points are for, at least to me :laugh:

I'm in negative VIP points since they messed up a refund last time and express delivery is £21! I think I'll wait a few days. :laugh:

You are so lucky, Where I live The sets arrive like at least 1 month after the europe release and it always so exoensive. Like a 100$ set could cost up to 230$! It's because lego is here through another toy company and not here itslef. 

Usually what I do to get decent prices is wait until I or someone I know or goes abroad and then buy the sets, but with this pandemic flights seems far away. 

Hey everyone- I was wondering- does anyone have an LDD file of the astronomy tower? It would be really awesome if you did! Thanks in advance :)

So the advent calendar leaked (bad quality)  and it doesn’t seem to be order of the phoenix based at all... it comes with harry from the clockworktower and hermione from the astronomy tower

Hi at all...

I haven't been here for a while now because work started again one month ago and its really busy...

So my question is will we get a set like the microscale diagon alley set this year.

Are there any informations or news?

6 minutes ago, Bernar said:

So the advent calendar leaked (bad quality)  and it doesn’t seem to be order of the phoenix based at all... it comes with harry from the clockworktower and hermione from the astronomy tower

I don't think that's hermione from the AT, it looks like she has the new skirt piece 

Harry is holding what seems to be a new exlucive tile print, could it be the the one that leaked a while ago?

Well it seems the advent calendar is based on the Yule ball, which sucks, we get harry in Yule ball attire - the exact same fig as the clock tower and it looks like Ron and Hermione from the Yule ball in the back. Would have been nice to get others from the Yule ball if they were adamant on doing the Yule ball again. The print Harry seems to be holding looks like the Yule ball poster which is a lovely touch and seems to be a nice print. The instruments aren’t anything special IMO. This is a shame. Would have been nice to have it based on OOTP. Maybe it’s a mix of both. Time will tell.

Honestly, that might be the end of KingNono and his hints...

Luckily I didn't buy Clocktower, but people who bought it must be pretty pissed off.

1 minute ago, Legoniche said:

Ron and Hermione from the Yule ball in the back

That’s 100% one of the Patil twins, she has black hair, not brown and I believe Parvati Patil wore a pink skirt type thing with an orange top and Padma Patil wore the opposite (orange dress type thing with a pink top)

3 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

The print Harry seems to be holding looks like the Yule ball poster which is a lovely touch and seems to be a nice print.

You're right! I love all the orinted pieces they are giving us. It's realy a delight.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Luckily I didn't buy Clocktower, but people who bought it must be pretty pissed off.

Not really. Though very important, I feel like the builds in the hp sets hold way more interest then themes like marvel, dc, or even star wars sometimes.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Let’s hope so ?, bloody riddles ?

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

personally I’m not pissed off because it means I don’t have to buy the advent calendar if there’s only a couple of unique minifigures I can just BL them, I bought last years for Harry, Ron and Flitwick but regretted it for the rest of the stuff, so this year if there’s only 3 again (so far I see 1) then I’ll just BL them all

1 minute ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

You're right! I love all the orinted pieces they are giving us. It's realy a delight.

Not really. Though very important, I feel like the builds in the hp sets hold way more interest then themes like marvel, dc, or even star wars sometimes.

What I meant is that this might seem repetitive for those people, but not all. Depends how you look at it - builds will be a great expansion for Clocktower, but minifigs will just be another repeats. 

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

That’s 100% one of the Patil twins, she has black hair, not brown and I believe Parvati Patil wore a pink skirt type thing with an orange top and Padma Patil wore the opposite (orange dress type thing with a pink top)

I don't man, the quality is really too bad to tell Id say. Would be great news though in this somewhat disappointing set. Yule Ball is not what we expected but hey, some nice surprises might be come up ! We did get Flitwick based on Goblet of Fire/Half Blood Prince outfit after all in the Philosopher Stone based one. 

Just now, Geertos13 said:

I don't man, the quality is really too bad to tell Id say. Would be great news though in this somewhat disappointing set. Yule Ball is not what we expected but hey, some nice surprises might be come up ! We did get Flitwick based on Goblet of Fire/Half Blood Prince outfit after all in the Philosopher Stone based one. 

You don’t need good quality to see a difference in hair colour, it’s definitely someone with black hair wearing a pink dress, the only person who matches that description is Parvati Patil, Hermione has brown hair and it’s very obviously not brown

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Let’s hope so ?, bloody riddles ?

personally I’m not pissed off because it means I don’t have to buy the advent calendar if there’s only a couple of unique minifigures I can just BL them, I bought last years for Harry, Ron and Flitwick but regretted it for the rest of the stuff, so this year if there’s only 3 again (so far I see 1) then I’ll just BL them all

Yeah it can't be long before we see all the other set pictures, so sooner or later he would have no content.

But now I wonder... is 75978 actually happening? The only info about it came directly from Kingnono himself...

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah it can't be long before we see all the other set pictures, so sooner or later he would have no content.

But now I wonder... is 75978 actually happening? The only info about it came directly from Kingnono himself...

I’m honestly surprised to hear that there’s only one set “coming” seen as the last couple of years it’s been 2 sets, admittedly the first year was 2 FB sets, but still ?

if it does happen and it has nothing to do with an underground scene then I think it proves that this KingNono Guy was just stringing us all along