Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Apart from June wave (Students Accespry Pack, Room of Requirement, Forbidden Forest, Hedwig, Privet Drive 4, Astronomy Tower and Burrow), these are the sets that are also coming this year:

71028 Harry Potter Series 2 for 4€ - (mid-August for retailers, September for Lego Stores)

(71045?) Diagon Alley for 400€ - September (could be earlier than that)

75978 [Iconic scene in the underground] for around 50€ - possible August release date

75981 Advent Calendar for 30€ - September 

Do we know for sure it will be 50 for 75978

18 minutes ago, KilZol said:

Do we know for sure it will be 50 for 75978

That's a rumoured price based on calculations from "you will need around 960€".

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

12 hours ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Avoid eBay, just checked and someone has got RoR pre-order for £21.95, it’s a £17.99 set ??‍♂️

Wow

11 minutes ago, Rosie99 said:

Wow

If you want to the sets for slightly cheaper in the UK Waterstones has a 10% discount code which is STAYALERT.

13 hours ago, Rosie99 said:

Does anyone know where I can find new sets for a cheaper price? On a budget this year…

Amazon also does discounts, and  you can find sets for great prices on bricklink.  With both of those options though you might have to wait a couple months so it really depends on how badly you want the sets.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Apart from June wave (Students Accespry Pack, Room of Requirement, Forbidden Forest, Hedwig, Privet Drive 4, Astronomy Tower and Burrow), these are the sets that are also coming this year:

71028 Harry Potter Series 2 for 4€ - (mid-August for retailers, September for Lego Stores)

(71045?) Diagon Alley for 400€ - September (could be earlier than that)

75978 [Iconic scene in the underground] for around 50€ - possible August release date

75981 Advent Calendar for 30€ - September 

Thanks a lot! 

8 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It kinda sounds like kingnono is saying we’ll see pics of the D2C soon.

Would not mind that at all, but they have a lot of D2C this year so depends how many are before it in the queue (the train for one at least :tongue:)

26 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It kinda sounds like kingnono is saying we’ll see pics of the D2C soon.

Otherwise his hints, especially today's one, would drive me crazy -  slowly but surely :wacko:

According to Marcos Bessa, a set designer for Harry Potter, we will be getting a cameo from Fat Friar in a future LEGO Harry Potter set

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

According to Marcos Bessa, a set designer for Harry Potter, we will be getting a cameo from Fat Friar in a future LEGO Harry Potter set

I wonder if this means as a minifigure or in a sticker or print in the background, sort of like Myrtle in the D2C Hogwarts 

10 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I wonder if this means as a minifigure or in a sticker or print in the background, sort of like Myrtle in the D2C Hogwarts 

He said there‘s no minifigure of him yet - so most likely a sticker

20 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m guessing he’ll appear in a painting or something like that. I doubt they would call it a cameo if it’s a minifigure. 

21 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Are we talking about near or far future?

They are already working on 2021 sets and beyond right now, so it propably is the next wave. I can't see them including a Easter Egg for the Fat Friar in Diagon Alley. Maybe in the Advent Calendar

38 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This could easily be just on the Advent Calendar box though, I'm not expecting much from this 

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

This could easily be just on the Advent Calendar box though, I'm not expecting much from this 

I agree, but hopefully it’s a sign of things to come. I would love all the house ghosts

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I agree, but hopefully it’s a sign of things to come. I would love all the house ghosts

Same here, I'd love it if this theme goes on long enough for LEGO to do their own interpretation of Peeves

11 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would love all the house ghosts

Whilst I’m not sure about all ghosts, I would love this, I’m sure we’ll get Helena Ravenclaw, she’s sort of integral to DH, I hope we do get all 3 though

If they did a CMF Series 3, the remaining house ghosts could definitely help fill some spots. At this point, we've gotten so many characters already that it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility...?

3 minutes ago, GalacticHippo said:

If they did a CMF Series 3, the remaining house ghosts could definitely help fill some spots. At this point, we've gotten so many characters already that it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility...?

The amount of characters doesn't really matter, wether or not we'll get a Series 3 completely depends on how well Series 2 performs :wink: Otherwise we would've had a ton of DC, Marvel and Star Wars Series

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The amount of characters doesn't really matter, wether or not we'll get a Series 3 completely depends on how well Series 2 performs :wink: Otherwise we would've had a ton of DC, Marvel and Star Wars Series

Whoops, sorry—I meant that they would need to fill up the 16 spots, at which point they'll probably have more limited options after all the minifigures and variants they've produced so far :)

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Has there been a new interview now somewhere?

I know this is a little off-topic, but a while back I posted Honeydukes and Florean Fortescue's MOCs in this forum. I remember a few people said they'd be interested in seeing more pictures - there's a link here to my Honeydukes post, others coming soon. I'm on instagram too if anybody wants to see more pictures. 

I'm really excited to see more HP leaks coming soon. Might even wait up until midnight June 1st to purchase some lockdown treats :D 

Edited by Scarlet_Patronus