Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

16 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Assuming that Harry/Goyle, Ron/Crabbe, Cat Hermione, Rita Skeeter, and Madam Pomfrey are all confirmed, this could make things easier as to who are the last two. _Kingnono_ said that there will be at least two minifigs from each house, and with what we have now (granted, I can't find any info on the houses for Kingsley, Rita, or Pomfrey), there are two for each house apart from Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Unless the three characters whose houses I can't find are Slytherin or Hufflepuff, the final two will probably be from those two houses (unless Harry/Goyle and Ron/Crabbe count as Slytherin).

Also, _kingnono_ said that there would be at least one character from every book, and there is apart from Philosopher's Stone, depending on whether Pomfrey is from Chamber of Secrets or not (this will probably be known depending on if she has the Skele-Grow bottle as her accessory). So, if those three characters whose houses are unknown aren't Slytherins or Hufflepuffs, if Pomfrey isn't from Chamber of Secrets, and if Harry/Goyle and Ron/Crabbe aren't counted as Slytherins; the final two minifigs are a Hufflepuff and Slytherin, one being from Philosopher's Stone. Maybe Tonks (Hufflepuff) and a Snape (Slytherin, from Philosopher's Stone)? 

To kinda restart the discussion, I thought I'd bring up what I said before... I reckon this could be the key to the remaining two figures

Finally a new hint to discuss! The „masked singer“ thing has to be a clue for cat Hermione, as others have pointed out :thumbup: Now that‘s a funny variant we would never see outside of a CMF. 

Now I wonder who the final two will be. Lockhart, Lucius and OotP Tonks are on the top of my wishlist, but luckily all of these have more than one set option to appear in, depending on what 75978 turns out to be. 

I'm very much dreading the process of collecting the entirety of Series 2 come August. Not being able to feel packets is going to make the process much harder and more expensive :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Willsy said:

I'm very much dreading the process of collecting the entirety of Series 2 come August. Not being able to feel packets is going to make the process much harder and more expensive :laugh:

I usually don't but this time I'll just buy an entire box, especially considering I want a full set of 16 figures and a bunch of repeats for use in my display. I'll sell the rest which (hopefully) means the ''end-price'' for each figure is far below RRP

Has anyone suggested the possibility that Harry / Goyle and Ron / Crabbe could be the same minifig with alternate head and hair pieces included? In other words, one CMF bag with one Slytherin torso, one Harry / Goyle head, one Ron / Crabbe head, and four hair pieces? Not sure how realistic this is, but I would hate to have two nearly identical minifigs take up two separate slots.

23 minutes ago, Willsy said:

At least they'll probably have long self-lives, so when shops begin to open again, we can feel away (hopefully)

5 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Has anyone suggested the possibility that Harry / Goyle and Ron / Crabbe could be the same minifig with alternate head and hair pieces included? In other words, one CMF bag with one Slytherin torso, one Harry / Goyle head, one Ron / Crabbe head, and four hair pieces? Not sure how realistic this is, but I would hate to have two nearly identical minifigs take up two separate slots.

You mean 2 minifigs in 1 bag? I doubt they will do that.

Just now, mark1991t said:

You mean 2 minifigs in 1 bag? I doubt they will do that.

Technically just one minifig (one torso, one pair of legs), two heads (Harry / Goyle, Ron / Crabbe), four hair pieces (Harry, Goyle, Ron, Crabbe)

10 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Afaik they have never included 2 headpieces without 1 of them being an accessory, 4 hairpieces I definetely don't see happening. I personally wouldn't hate getting them in the CMF, Harry/Ron/Hermione in CMF 1 had fairly different robes too

Edited by Guyon2002

7 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I don't think they'd be "nearly identical" just because they're both Slytherins; Ron-as-Crabbe definitely has a more unkempt look to his robes than Harry-as-Goyle, so there's certainly room for variation there, just like the different variations on Gryffindor robes in the first series.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I personally wouldn't hate getting them in the CMF, Harry/Ron/Hermione in CMF 1 had fairly different robes too

That’s a good point. They could just do different style Slytherin robes. As a Slytherin myself, I wouldn’t be mad about that. I wonder if Cat Hermione will be in Slytherin robes too?

6 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

That’s a good point. They could just do different style Slytherin robes. As a Slytherin myself, I wouldn’t be mad about that. I wonder if Cat Hermione will be in Slytherin robes too?

If I remember correctly she was wearing Slytherin robes in that scene so it would make sense (if Cat Hermione is included in the first place). That would give us 2 (hopefully) different male and 1 female robes for Slytherin in the CMF

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If I remember correctly she was wearing Slytherin robes in that scene. 

She is. 

In that scene Harry and Ron wear the Slytherin robes in the same fashion as CMF Hermione, with the clasp done up. I'd be happy for a bit of creative licence to give two different styles of torso though. 

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If I remember correctly she was wearing Slytherin robes in that scene 

You’re right. It’s a bit hard to see in the film, but Funko also put her in Slytherin robes for that scene:

51CFFZEP8bL._AC_SX569_.jpg

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I usually don't but this time I'll just buy an entire box, especially considering I want a full set of 16 figures and a bunch of repeats for use in my display. I'll sell the rest which (hopefully) means the ''end-price'' for each figure is far below RRP

Yeah I’ll probably do the same thing. I’ll probably get multiples of each figure anyway so I might as well buy a case

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Afaik they have never included 2 headpieces without 1 of them being an accessory, 4 hairpieces I definetely don't see happening. I personally wouldn't hate getting them in the CMF, Harry/Ron/Hermione in CMF 1 had fairly different robes too

The Mime Artist had three heads, but they were the only accessories not including the hat.

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

They'll probably have one for each of them, with double-sided faces and alternate hairs like for Mad-Eye/Crouch and Graves/Grindelwald in series 1

55 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

They'll probably have one for each of them, with double-sided faces and alternate hairs like for Mad-Eye/Crouch and Graves/Grindelwald in series 1

It makes sense that they'd use one head and two hairs for Ron and Harry, but do you think they'd use the short legs? They're young enough that it would make sense. Do we have any confirmed characters that used medium legs?

10 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

It makes sense that they'd use one head and two hairs for Ron and Harry, but do you think they'd use the short legs? They're young enough that it would make sense. Do we have any confirmed characters that used medium legs?

I reckon they'd use medium legs if they have Crabbe and Goyle being the main figures on the promotional material, but if not, they'd probably just go with short legs.

Hi everyone- just wanted to say, I’m sure everyone here respects everyone’s sexuality and it’s an important thing to accept everyone as they are. I certainly don’t have a problem with it. That being said, @UKFan922 you’ve consistently brought this into the chat when it serves no relevance whatsoever, this is a thread for Lego Harry Potter and our thoughts on Lego Harry Potter, multiple times you’ve somehow introduced gender politics and related the fact you’re homosexual with multiple points that have nothing to do with it. I’d very much appreciate it if we ALL stayed away from that topic, not because I’m homophobic (IM NOT) but just because it’s completely irrelevant to the thread at hand, Thank you very much :)

very excited for the CMF series and the mysterious set! The D2C diagon alley sounds brilliant, all in all, it seems this could be the best Lego HP wave yet!

22 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

I see your point but I think it would break the formula to much to have two heads for two different characters in a bag and most shoppers would be frustrated about not being able to build both figures at once, and being forced to buy two anyway and then having too many extra parts.

That being said just having an extra hair is a bit lame as far as accessories go considering the price

I just had another thought actually; they could each also come with a cupcake! 

Edited by Bugbot20082

Do you guys consider Borgin to be a safe bet to be coming in the d2c?