Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, deskp said:

Are anyone name-changed to Günther in the german editions?

There is definitely no one called Günther in the German version (besides Günther the violent).

the German voice actors of Fred/George and Bellatrix have a „Günther“ in their name. 
if Kingnono is German, I would guess it refers to Fred. If he is not - I have absolutely no idea.

maybe it’s just a joke as he starts with „just some random names with G“ and the first one is random for real.

11 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

the German voice actors of Fred/George and Bellatrix have a „Günther“ in their name. 
if Kingnono is German, I would guess it refers to Fred. If he is not - I have absolutely no idea.

He’s Swiss, but the voice actor allusion still wouldn’t make much sense since Günther is their family name whereas all the other names in _kingnono_’s list are given names :wink:

As unlikely as it sounds, the hint probably does refer to Günther the Violent :shrug_oh_well:

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

As unlikely as it sounds, the hint probably does refer to Günther the Violent :shrug_oh_well:

In no way does it have anything to do with Günther the violent, who is - even for the biggest Harry Potter fans - pretty unknown :D

I think the most suitable explanation is, that it refers to Tom, because of Günther the Barkeeper in „friends“.

23 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

I think the most suitable explanation is, that it refers to Tom, because of Günther the Barkeeper in „friends“.

1) The barkeeper’s name in Friends is Gunther, i.e. without the umlaut :tongue:

2) That’s a bit of a stretch anyway :wink: All the other names in the list refer to the given names of either HP characters or actors, so why would this one refer to a random character from another series that only happens to share the profession of a HP character? 

There’s a Hogwarts Quiz in LEGO’s Instagram Stories right now.

Two interesting illustrations are included that could possibly give us glimpses of things to come:

We see the cover of an acid green book (like the one in the Astronomy Tower set) and it features a blood red potion bottle.

There’s also a dark gray dog piece (German shepherd mold) with an interesting paint application: a scruffy black muzzle and bushy black brows. The paint makes it look very much like a Scottish deerhound.

Could this mean we are getting Sirius as Padfoot in either the CMF or the Advent Calendar?

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

1) The barkeeper’s name in Friends is Gunther, i.e. without the umlaut :tongue:

2) That’s a bit of a stretch anyway :wink: All the other names in the list refer to the given names of either HP characters or actors, so why would this one refer to a random character from another series that only happens to share the profession of a HP character? 

all of the other names most probably refer to minifigures and we will definitely not getting a Günther the violent Minifigure :D

It might be a clue for Quality Quidditch Supplies in DA, but to be honest I think this is really just a random name with G.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

We see the cover of an acid green book (like the one in the Astronomy Tower set) and it features a blood red potion bottle.

There’s also a dark gray dog piece (German shepherd mold) with an interesting paint application: a scruffy black muzzle and bushy black brows. The paint makes it look very much like a Scottish deerhound.

Could this mean we are getting Sirius as Padfoot in either the CMF or the Advent Calendar?

I didn’t see the dog, but the book is already existing from the first Harry Potter wave in 2001

Two interesting illustrations are included that could possibly give us glimpses of things to come:

These illustrations are definitely not an indication of what’s to come. The book cover is from the first iteration of the theme (2001) and they’re using Sprout’s old minifig from 2011 :wink:

Just now, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

all of the other names most probably refer to minifigures and we will definitely not getting a Günther the violent Minifigure :D

It might be a clue for Quality Quidditch Supplies in DA, but to be honest I think this is really just a random name with G.

Good point. Maybe _kingnono_’s just pulling our leg with that name :shrug_oh_well: I can picture him laughing his M€g@bløck$ off at us trying to decipher that part of the clue :tongue:

That book is super old.

DIAGON ALLEY COMING EARLIER THAN SEPTEMBER!!!

From KingNono 

Edited by topiku

if its an official date of august, then vip should get it in July.

unless he means that the set is not september for vips..

Just now, deskp said:

That book is super old.

I know the book is old, but it could be an “Easter Egg” the designers included in the Astronomy Tower set to hearken back to the original 2001 wave. They are always doing little winks :wink: like that to the fans. Like how the piece count on the Hogwarts D2C is a reference to the original wizard shop set number (6020) from 1993.

Just now, topiku said:

DIAGON ALLEY COMING EARLIER THAN SEPTEMBER!!!

From KingNono 

To be fair, he didn’t say ‘earlier’, but of course it’s heavily implied :wink: Otherwise people would probably tear him to shreds :laugh_hard:

Makes sense to me, 71043 was an August release too, wasn’t it?

I know the book is old, but it could be an “Easter Egg” the designers included in the Astronomy Tower set to hearken back to the original 2001 wave. They are always doing little winks :wink: like that to the fans. Like how the piece count on the Hogwarts D2C is a reference to the original wizard shop set number (6020) from 1993.

that book inst referenced in any form in the astronomy tower. not even a book int he same color.

wasn't there a Harry Potter figure on ebay together with the figure from the Hedwig-Set?

Just now, deskp said:

that book inst referenced in any form in the astronomy tower. not even a book int he same color.

It’s on a bookshelf in the Ravenclaw common room. There was some speculation on here a few pages back about what sticker or print the cover will feature. Check it out.

It’s on a bookshelf in the Ravenclaw common room. There was some speculation on here a few pages back about what sticker or print the cover will feature. Check it out.

i posted a picture of that book cover. its lime green with a prophecy on.   the old book is plain green with a red potion..

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Makes sense to me, 71043 was an August release too, wasn’t it?

It was a September release, but VIP‘s could get it in mid-August

That's interesting. I hope we see all the remaining sets soon.

19 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Don't look too much into it, it's just a random quiz.

Just now, deskp said:

i posted a picture of that book cover. its lime green with a prophecy on.   the old book is plain green with a red potion..

Where did you find the green LEGO book with a prophecy on it? I can’t seem to find it on #legoleaks. Do you mind resharing the link? 

Where did you find the green LEGO book with a prophecy on it? I can’t seem to find it on #legoleaks. Do you mind resharing the link? 

its on the official lego image with the kids. if you just go back some pages here you will find it cropped.

1 minute ago, deskp said:

its on the official lego image with the kids. if you just go back some pages here you will find it cropped.

You’re right! Thanks for the heads up

The D2C could come out after september but if it's earlier I think it's just an august early release for VIP's

The microscale Hogwarts came out on September 1st, with a preorder release date for VIPs on August 15th. That was really cool, as Hogwarts start of term is September 1st. Likewise, Harry first went to Diagon Alley on July 31st, so I could very easily see August 1st (a Saturday this year) or right around there being the official release date, with mid July for VIP release. Sadly, while I did get Hogwarts by selling some things, Diagon Alley is going to be beyond my financial means for at least a while if not permanently. My plan is to buy the Burrow, some collectible minifigs, and the Advent Calendar when they come out, and then ask for the Astronomy Tower and the Room of Requirement from my wife and parents for Christmas.

11 hours ago, LordVoldemort said:

I would be shocked if we didn’t get either

Ginny with Pygmy puff

or

Ginny in robes with Tom riddles Diary

in either the CMF or Diagonal Alley

I was hoping for Ginny in the slughorn party in her greenish dress since she was excluded from the Astronomy Tower. Kind of hoping for that in the cmf.