Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, 8fifty said:

Was the polyjuice hint really meant for the CMF? I have the feeling it refers to DA because there has also been the "I wish to enter my vault" hint which is from another polyjuice scene in DH2.

It’s possible, but that could easily just have been referring to Bellatrix or Gringotts, the first of which we’ve already seen in a set and the latter of which we all pretty much suspect will feature in the D2C. And I personally think it’s more likely we’ll get the dragon escape as a separate set next year as opposed to it being crammed into the D2C. 

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

It’s possible, but that could easily just have been referring to Bellatrix or Gringotts, the first of which we’ve already seen in a set and the latter of which we all pretty much suspect will feature in the D2C. And I personally think it’s more likely we’ll get the dragon escape as a separate set next year as opposed to it being crammed into the D2C. 

I hope so because I'd really prefer to get Goyle Harry, Crabbe Ron and Cat Hermine!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone think cmf harry can be used for army building for the flight of the seven potters. I'm not 100% certain but it looks similar to his clothes in that scene and it would explain why the main trio are year 2 while this is just an extra harry.

17 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone think cmf harry can be used for army building for the flight of the seven potters. I'm not 100% certain but it looks similar to his clothes in that scene and it would explain why the main trio are year 2 while this is just an extra harry.

That’s a good idea. It could definitely work, and be the cheaper alternative I think. The torso from the Grawp set would be more movie accurate. In the scene, the shirt is darker & not zipped up.

8 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

That’s a good idea. It could definitely work, and be the cheaper alternative I think. The torso from the Grawp set would be more movie accurate. In the scene, the shirt is darker & not zipped up.

It's a good thing that the Grawp set is a good army builder in the first place. It means that less of the set is a waste. I plan on getting as many as possible to expand my forbidden forest, and get a bunch of centaurs. Now I can use the Harry's as well. The Grawp pieces and Umbridge are useless though. 

Gwarp harry inst accurate to any potter movie or scene. 

53 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

That's actually a pretty good idea, especially considering I'm planning to get a bunch of Harry's for the Advanced Potion Making book

1 minute ago, deskp said:

At least it's accurate to Jurassic World, where the torso originates from :grin:

9 minutes ago, deskp said:

It’s very close to his appearance in the battle of the seven potters scene. I think it’s much closer than the cmf imo. 

Just now, TWISTOFLEMON said:

It’s very close to his appearance in the battle of the seven potters scene. I think it’s much closer than the cmf imo. 

I agree its more accurate than cmf. 

In terms of army building, could the Gwarp giant be adapted into the giant Golgomath, the Gurg of the Giants that joined Voldomort? I can see the value of extra sets in centaurs and trees, and if we could modify the giant that would be awesome!

I would be shocked if we didn’t get either

Ginny with Pygmy puff

or

Ginny in robes with Tom riddles Diary

in the CMF 

Edited by LordVoldemort

11 minutes ago, LordVoldemort said:

I would be shocked if we didn’t get either

Ginny with Pygmy puff

or

Ginny in robes with Tom riddles Diary

in either the CMF or Diagonal Alley

It’s definitely a possibility - we’ve got 7 unconfirmed characters left and kingnono’s hints only really lock in 6, with the possibilities for the last slot being: 

- Either of the Ginny variations you described (since that would mesh with the 2, 5, and 6 getting the most slots)

- Kreacher

- any of a number of Lockhart variations (kingnono has outright said we’ll be getting a Lockhart but hasn’t confirmed if he’s in the CMF, D2C, or both)

6 hours ago, Antonin Dulohov said:

In terms of army building, could the Gwarp giant be adapted into the giant Golgomath, the Gurg of the Giants that joined Voldomort? I can see the value of extra sets in centaurs and trees, and if we could modify the giant that would be awesome!

I reckon it's possible, but tricky. Grawp is smaller, but adding a few bricks height shouldn't be too hard, I think the other giants only wear loin cloths in the films, so replace his jacket and take off his hair as I think the othrr giants were bald. 

Problem is you now have Grawp's friendly face print, not sure how to get around that. 

7 minutes ago, Jeankeb said:

New hint of kingnono. Who is gunther ? 

The only "character" I can find is Günther The Violent, he's a painting that's mentioned in Quidditch Through The Ages. Maybe a painting of him appears in Quality Quidditch Supplies? It's possible.

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

Problem is you now have Grawp's friendly face print, not sure how to get around that. 

Maybe the addition of a brick-built beard to go over his face? Judging by the beards on the Brickheadz it would be a bit tricky tho. 

Also I'm planning to reconfigure the Astronomy Tower so that the gate section faces sideways towards the Great Hall so I can build a bridge in between them. Does it look like the Green House is attached to the other section by technic pins so I could attach it to the other side of the castle? 

Edit: just seen Deskp's post from a few pages back and it looks like it does. The challenge for me now is that if I put the gate section sideways and the Astronomy Tower to the front I'll have to build a bit of wall to connect them

Edited by Darth Shadowthrone
Saw Deskp's post

Gunther the violent  (painting)?

Reused head of central perk gunther? 

Any idea? 

10 minutes ago, Jeankeb said:

New hint of kingnono. Who is gunther ? 

The German voice actor of the Weasley twins is called Stefan Günther - is that too farfetched? :head_back:

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The only "character" I can find is Günther The Violent, he's a painting that's mentioned in Quidditch Through The Ages. Maybe a painting of him appears in Quality Quidditch Supplies? It's possible.

Yep that is a probably the good guess... i guess? 

Günther: Günther The Violent? (painting in QSS from DA?)

George: George Weasley (definitely DA, could also appear in CMF)

Gary: Gary Oldman aka Sirius Black (definitely Advent Calendar)

Gemma: Gemma Jones aka Poppy Pomfrey (definitely CMF)

Garrick: Garrick Ollivander (definitely DA)

Gilderoy: Gilderoy Lockhart (either CMF, DA or 75978?)

Gregory: Gregory Goyle (definitely CMF, could indicate Harry and Ron as Crabbe and Goyle)

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Gilderoy: Gilderoy Lockhart (either CMF or 75978?)

Gregory: Gregory Goyle (definitely CMF, could indicate Harry and Ron as Crabbe and Goyle)

Great ! 100% Agree ! Maybe Gilderoy in DA if there'll F&B ???

Günther ???

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Gilderoy: Gilderoy Lockhart (either CMF or 75978?)

I know it may not mean anything but does the fact that he mentions all of these names but doesn't mention ginny make anyone else think she may not be in DA or the calendar. We may only get one of her this year (the burrow)

33 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

I know it may not mean anything but does the fact that he mentions all of these names but doesn't mention ginny make anyone else think she may not be in DA or the calendar. We may only get one of her this year (the burrow)

We'll see I guess.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Gilderoy: Gilderoy Lockhart (either CMF, DA or 75978?)

Damn you figured that out fast :oh: I think all of these are very much in the realm of possibility except for maybe Günther, sounds a bit too random

Are anyone name-changed to Günther in the german editions?