Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 - DUMBLEDORE

2 - (SAME 1) DUMBLEDORE + SPROUT + MYRTLE + ???RON/CRABBE??? + ???HP/GOYLE??? + ???HERMIONE/CAT??? + ???GILDEROY???

3 - NEVILLE

4 - ???RITA???

5 - BELLATRIX + KINGSLEY + ???TONKS (purple hair)???

6 - HP + LUNA

7 - GRIPHOOK

One spot between ???pomfrey - karkaroff white suit (but not if Rita confirmed) - sirius- MALFOY (DRACO OR LUCIUS)???

??? another possibility : Gilderoy not in the CMF but in the DA, so 2 spots (one more in the HBP and perhaps rita and karkaroff for GOF) ???

What do you think?

Edited by BRIX LIFE

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really hope ''2, 5 and 6 have the most spots'' means we'll get Pomfrey, OotP Tonks and Kreacher

The wave for GOF was last year, so I really hope Rita and karkaroff (white suit) ! I think that we'll can get Kreacher next year ... But I would like to get Pomfrey and tonks too, it's very difficult !!!

Edited by BRIX LIFE

43 minutes ago, BRIX LIFE said:

1 - DUMBLEDORE

2 - (SAME 1) DUMBLEDORE + SPROUT + MYRTLE + ???RON/CRABBE??? + ???HP/GOYLE??? + ???HERMIONE/CAT??? + ???GILDEROY???

3 - NEVILLE

4 - ???RITA???

5 - BELLATRIX + KINGSLEY + ???TONKS (purple hair)???

6 - HP + LUNA

7 - GRIPHOOK

One spot between ???pomfresh - karkaroff white suit (but not if Rita confirmed) - sirius- MALFOY (DRACO OR LUCIUS)???

??? another possibility : Gilderoy not in the CMF but in the DA, so 2 spots (one more in the HBP and perhaps rita and karkaroff for GOF) ???

What do you think?

This seems like good deduction. I could definitely see Gilderoy being in DA since given his prominence but long absence from Lego HP I'd expect them to put him on the packaging if he was on the CMF. It seems more likely that Lucius would be in DA too. Hoping for Pomfrey in a book 2 spot.

Edited by GalacticHippo

Just noticed the astronomy tower set has a gold candle piece. Is that a new colour for it? Also is it unusual to have a print made for Advanced potions book in the astronomy set and then a different print in the cfm series 2. Seems a bit of a waste to duplicate it. 

Just now, Micmac said:

Just noticed the astronomy tower set has a gold candle piece. Is that a new colour for it?

It's just farely new, it has been used in two 2020 sets already :classic:

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really hope ''2, 5 and 6 have the most spots'' means we'll get Pomfrey, OotP Tonks and Kreacher

Really want Pomfrey and pink hair Tonks. Also hope that we’ll get Rita. 

About the Hogsmeade GWP: if it includes Aberforth Dumbledore as the exclusive minifigure, what hairpiece and beard do you think he will have? In the lego HP video game, he has the old Dumbledore hair and the shorter, bushier beard (Godric Gryffindor from the games has them also but in dark orange). The old Dumbledore hair isn't really used anymore and the newer doesn't fit with the beard due to its width. Could it be possible that they go with the Doc Brown hairpiece as they did with Godric Gryffindor? The Saruman hair and beard combo would be great but I think the possibility for getting that mold back without a LOTR revamp is very low. What do you think? 

Btw, I posted my custom Aberforth and thoughts in the Updating your HP figs -forum, so feel free to check them out :D 

I used the longer Dumbledore hair for my version of Aberforth and the dark brown Luke torso from the Advent Calendar. It would be so cool if they made a goat patronus for him in the Hogsmeade set, which would mean they could bring the regular goat back in sets as well

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

I used the longer Dumbledore hair for my version of Aberforth

It suits him but I can't stand the way it doesn't fit properly with the beard. It pops out easily and the locks are pushed more outward than they should be. Therefore, Lego wouldn't use it. 

Biggest Annoyance this wave, bad hair used on Molly. here is my photoshop of the Hermione hair in orange on her.... which sadly does not exist yet.

the-molly-hair.png

Edited by deskp

Just now, deskp said:

Biggest Annoyance this wave, bad hair used on Molly. here is my photoshop of the Hermione hair in orange on her.... which sadly does not exist yet.

This would have been so perfect. Qi’Ra has such a specific hairstyle in that scene for Solo, her hair piece really only works for her specific character in that one scene and doesn’t work for anyone else. Bad choice for Molly

Just now, deskp said:

I decided to use the old one till a better alternative comes along.

1 minute ago, thenudeorganist said:

It suits him but I can't stand the way it doesn't fit properly with the beard. It pops out easily and the locks are pushed more outward than they should be. Therefore, Lego wouldn't use it. 

Yes, if they go the cheap way, they will just reuse the Gandalf/Dumbledore beard. Maybe they could recolour Unagami's beard in lbg. That mould is still in the production cycle and way only used for one figure since. It's a little bit to tidy for him but would suit the goat aesthetic quite well

9 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Qi’Ra has such a specific hairstyle in that scene for Solo, her hair piece really only works for her specific character in that one scene and doesn’t work for anyone else.

Let me challenge you on that one!             Qi'ra's hair is great for Tonks. in that set. (yes i know its a bit weird with the hair behind the ear x]  )

tonks-and-lupin-watch-the-burrow-burn-10

Edited by deskp

Just now, deskp said:

Qi'ra's hair is great for Tonks.

I thought so too! Good thing I got that Solo Landspeeder set way back when so it’ll be a quick switch when I get the Burrow

Does anyone know where I can find the official blue prints of the Hogwarts grounds? I’m trying to create the layout with the current/future sets. 

Also, which towers are in the background of the Clock Tower cover? Great Hall cover teased the Astronomy Tower. The Astronomy Tower, unfortunately, shows an existing set. 

Just now, froggy95 said:

Does anyone know where I can find the official blue prints of the Hogwarts grounds? I’m trying to create the layout with the current/future sets. 

Also, which towers are in the background of the Clock Tower cover? Great Hall cover teased the Astronomy Tower. The Astronomy Tower, unfortunately, shows an existing set. 

I don't have the official blueprints but I have a ground floor layout that shows some changes throughout the films. Let me know if you want it.

8 minutes ago, deskp said:

Let me challenge you on that one!             Qi'ra's hair is great for Tonks. in that set. (yes i know its a bit weird with the hair behind the ear x]  )

tonks-and-lupin-watch-the-burrow-burn-10

Meh, Sabine’s hair would work better for HBP Tonks

34 minutes ago, deskp said:

the-molly-hair.png

That looks great! Molly and Tonks’s hair really bugged me in this wave. 

Am I the only one who likes Mrs Weasley's hair the way it is? The new Hermione hair looks off to me IMO.

Just now, UKFan922 said:

Am I the only one who likes Mrs Weasley's hair the way it is? The new Hermione hair looks off to me IMO.

I don't really mind Mrs Weasley's hair as is. It seems a tiny bit off but I don't have much of a problem with it. I don't really think the new Hermione hair works for her, I actually prefer the old version.

Just now, UKFan922 said:

I think it works quite well, what I dislike about Molly is her unprinted skirt 

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

given that kingnono also hinted that ‘we will get at least two from every house’ ‘based on facts and fan theories’ I think it’s safe to say we’ll get OotP Tonks, since Hufflepuff and Slytherin are the only two houses who don’t have at least two characters on the already leaked package and there aren’t a lot of Hufflepuffs to choose from. 

With that in mind I suspect the line up will be (bold is confirmed, italics is theorized): 

1. PS/SS

- Dumbledore 

2. CoS

- [also Dumbledore]

- Moaning Myrtle 

- Professor Sprout 

- Harry polyjuiced as Goyle 

- Ron polyjuiced as Crabbe

- Cat Hermione 

- Madam Pomfrey 

3. PoA

- Neville w/ Monster Book

4. GoF

- [also Myrtle]

- Rita Skeeter 

5. OotP 

- Bellatrix (prison robes)

- Kingsley Shacklebolt 

- Tonks 

6. HBP

- Harry w/ Prince’s Book

- Luna (quidditch fan)

7. DH

- Griphook

There is one spot left which could theoretically be Lockhart, but since he has a decent chance of showing up in Diagon Alley that’s not a certain as the other characters kingnono has hinted at for the CMF. 
I don’t think we’ll be getting Lucius or Draco in this series. Kingnono specifically cited fan theories as being part of the ‘two from each house’ clue. With no characters I can think of that fans consistently sort into Hufflepuff enough for it to be a valid clue, that leaves Slytherin. And while we are theoretically getting Crabbe and Goyle, these would technically be polyjuiced Gryffindors, necessitating the fan sorted Rita Skeeter to fill the place of the second Slytherin alongside Bellatrix. The fan theories comment simply isn’t needed if there’s another canon Slytherin in the series. 
This doesn’t affect (Ravenclaw) Lockhart, but it does mean that most of the other characters kingnono hinted at alongside him are appearing in sets and not the D2C, so there’s still the possibility of a wildcard. 

I really hope we don’t get Lily or James in the CMF, they would be wasted spots to me *huh* 

So the most probable minifigures, minus the ones that could appear in Diagon Alley are: Pomfrey, Crabbe, Goyle, Rita, Tonks? There’s 2 left. We could probably get Karkaroff too.

I was thinking, maybe we could have 2 variants for Lucius and Lockhart each. One in the CMF and one in Diagon Alley, but I don’t know if that would be too much? In the CMF, Lucius in his Ootp death eater costume and Lockhart in his grey duel uniform. In Diagon Alley, Lucius in his regular elegant robes and Lockhart in his blue robes?

EDIT: I totally forgot about the 2 per house thing AccioLego mentioned above, nevermind. Though I would loove a duel Lockhart! Maybe in a future set?

Edited by Otherworld