Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Decat said:

Is it like this in other countries though? People here always talk about buying from Lego stores or Shop@Home, but in Australia there seems no reason to unless it's an exclusive ot there's at GWP?

Same here, I only buy from LEGO directly when there is no other option. Besides the price difference shipping from LEGO is also just awfull

Sorry to repeat myself, but hoping to hear some ideas... What's everyone's ideas of the most accurate way to display the current Hogwarts sets? Really trying to find some good ideas from some people in the know. Because LEGO's idea of how they go together is not even close to accurate as far as I can tell. :-)

I know some pages back there was some mention of the lime green book in the rawenclaw room, i dont recall seeing an answer so sorry if this is repeating information.

you see in one of the images the book cover as an image of a crystal ball (prophecy?)        department of mysteries hint?   whose to say :dwacko:

1 minute ago, deskp said:

you see in one of the images the book cover as an image of a crystal ball (prophecy?)        department of mysteries hint?   whose to say :dwacko:

Which image is that? I don't see the front of the book anywhere 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Which image is that? I don't see the front of the book anywhere 

its the "lifestyle" image, the one with the human children

screenshot-1588240672.png

Edited by deskp

22 minutes ago, deskp said:

I know some pages back there was some mention of the lime green book in the rawenclaw room, i dont recall seeing an answer so sorry if this is repeating information.

I think it may be representing Unfogging the Future, but I can't remember if it makes an appearance in the films. 

Just now, Seaber said:

I think it may be representing Unfogging the Future, but I can't remember if it makes an appearance in the films. 

Yeah that’s the one. I think it appears in PoA?

Looking at the Burrow again, there’s some cool details in the bedrooms. Ron has a Chudley Cannon bedspread and poster and Ginny has a Weird Sisters poster and Kenmare Kestrals(?) bedspread.

Edited by Tariq j

11 minutes ago, Seaber said:

I dont think it does but if you look up the book Pintrest has a green book with the crystal ball just like in this set.

https://images.app.goo.gl/KDfVxodVmuNg33FP6

It's not a canon appearance which makes it seem even more like that muggle poster was legit

8 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

I dont think it does but if you look up the book Pintrest has a green book with the crystal ball just like in this set.

https://images.app.goo.gl/KDfVxodVmuNg33FP6

It's not a canon appearance which makes it seem even more like that muggle poster was legit

omg how strange.

this is the offical one:

C_2bewPXgAAZXgr.jpg

Unfogging the Future is seen in the POA movie, it looks like this: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/319403798554167433/?nic_v1=1b18xAUqt5srbQG1prvjR%2FmdNdt4su7aLz96T7ZzXBAYo10SXn8hZubtG5RKlckMxC

So I would guess that is what the green book is meant to be! Between this and the potions books, It's nice to get some different books instead of the same brown book I have several of now!

Edit: The blue version is from OOTP.

Also, Ginny's Quidditch team is the Holyhead Harpies, the only all-female Quidditch team! I did notice her beadspread is in their colours! ;)

Edited by Decat

harry-potter4-movie-screencaps.com-3540.

There are lots of copies in the Divination class, this the the clearest image I've found so far. 

1 hour ago, Decat said:

Also, Ginny's Quidditch team is the Holyhead Harpies, the only all-female Quidditch team! I did notice her beadspread is in their colours! ;)

I thought this might be Kingnono’s hint - that QQS could turn up in DA.

if not though, I’ll definitely be picking up and extra sticker sheet for my version of QQS ?

I've seen a couple of people say this wave was supposed to go up for pre-order today/tomorrow, is this true?

Just now, Willsy said:

I've seen a couple of people say this wave was supposed to go up for pre-order today/tomorrow, is this true?

So says the press release from Lego but they haven't come up yet.

I think the Astronomy tower is gonna look so good attached to the Clock tower

30 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

I thought this might be Kingnono’s hint - that QQS could turn up in DA.

if not though, I’ll definitely be picking up and extra sticker sheet for my version of QQS ?

Kingnono presumably confirmed what his hint was referring to when he said that WWW was in DA.

22 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Okay, so it'll be S@H I'm guessing? Raring to pre-order The Burrow :grin:

21 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

LEGO press releases have been known to be inaccurate from time to time.  Still, I'm trying to keep an open mind toward their employees (and everyone else) since this is the year from hell.  My guess: the sets will go on pre-order in Europe and not the United States, and it will happen just before the May the Fourth promotion starts at midnight.  But who knows?

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

- We were annoyed at all the summer sets leaking but without HP

- The sets were revealed

- DA is not an upscaled version of the GWP

- WWW and Borgin and Burkes confirmed to be in DA

- 75978 is a new set and not DA

- There's a GWP coming based on Hogsmeade

- Advent Calendar is OotP based

- There is another 'Tom' in one of the sets, unsure which Tom it refers to (might be the Innkeeper or several different versions of Voldy)

Pretty sure this is it 

Thanks! I actually saw that DA wasn't the upscaled version of the GWP as well as the Advent Calendar being OotP based, but the otter ones are new. =D (I also saw the animal puns. :P)

Edited by Salix

US people - I don't know if anyone watches Jeremy Herbert (if you don't, you should check him out, he does really cool Lego Harry Potter reviews of new and old sets), but he got the Clock Tower in the US early by ordering with John Lewis from the UK. I don't know if it was a unique case for him/he made a special arrangement (he used to live in the UK so probably knows people), but if any of you wanted the sets early, you could see if John Lewis will ship to you?

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

US people - I don't know if anyone watches Jeremy Herbert (if you don't, you should check him out, he does really cool Lego Harry Potter reviews of new and old sets), but he got the Clock Tower in the US early by ordering with John Lewis from the UK. I don't know if it was a unique case for him/he made a special arrangement (he used to live in the UK so probably knows people), but if any of you wanted the sets early, you could see if John Lewis will ship to you?

Is that a retail store in the UK?

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

A chain of department stores in the UK according to Google/Wikipedia.

Yeah, I live in the UK, and it's actually a good idea. They usually have all the sets

Yes, it's probably the biggest department store in the UK. They're the retailer that always gets the LEGO exclusives first after S@H does.