Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

30 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Lasts years HP sets had 3-7 day free shipping and came in 2 days for me

“Last Year” exists in a completely separate timeline/universe now. Last set I ordered from Lego took 14+ days to arrive. 

53 minutes ago, SideSwept said:

“Last Year” exists in a completely separate timeline/universe now. Last set I ordered from Lego took 14+ days to arrive. 

I know, I was just saying that paying for shipping on lego.com during normal times is a rip off

I found a german shop taschengelddieb that has the may the 2nd as picture reveal day :). Article avaible at june the 2nd.

57 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

I found a german shop taschengelddieb that has the may the 2nd as picture reveal day :). Article avaible at june the 2nd.

This means we should expect the reveal date: Thursday-Saturday. I think the reveals are coming one of those days.

Just checked the website and now I am so H Y P E D.*oh2*

This also lines up with the promobricks 'next weekend' comment.

Edited by Thieda

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I just went back and looked at our messages. It wasn't you that said that. My apologies. I'll just go into exile and return to Eurobricks in another few years :thumbup:

Who said we were that forgiving :devil:

(JK :laugh:)

2 hours ago, Jinzol said:

:moar: I hope they drop before that of course, but at least we have more confirmation that we now have to wait only 4 days tops

Hi all, it’s been years since my last post. But have been following this thread since page 90+. 
I just found a seller in Singapore posted these animal molds on an app call Carousell. I’ve asked him where he got the Hedwig with open wings but no reply so far. 
Cool find: Lego Harry Potter Owl with opened wings for S$7 http://sg.carousell.com/p/1003023633

I’ve posted the screenshots on imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/auL77KS

Edited by clouette

11 minutes ago, clouette said:

Hi all, it’s been years since my last post. But have been following this thread since page 90+. 
I just found a seller in Singapore posted these animal molds on an app call Carousell. I’ve asked him where he got the Hedwig with open wings but no reply so far. 
Cool find: Lego Harry Potter Owl with opened wings for S$7 http://sg.carousell.com/p/1003023633

I’ve posted the screenshots on imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/auL77KS

Hello and welcome back. The owl mould with spread wings has been known about for a while and it is known that it will come in the already officially revealed HP polybag this year https://brickset.com/sets/30420-1/Harry-Potter-and-Hedwig

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Hello and welcome back. The owl mould with spread wings has been known about for a while and it is known that it will come in the already officially revealed HP polybag this year https://brickset.com/sets/30420-1/Harry-Potter-and-Hedwig

I know it’s been revealed. But I have no idea that the sets with Hedwig and Otter molds had been sold to public already. 

17 minutes ago, clouette said:

I know it’s been revealed. But I have no idea that the sets with Hedwig and Otter molds had been sold to public already. 

They haven’t, it’s likely stolen or someone’s abusing some embargo.

New hint from kingnono: Now back in track: 75978 and Diagon Alley are not the same set.

So I'd guess we are getting a Ministry battle set.

Edited by BacktoBricks

This hint is very strange since 75978 was shown with a $400 dollar price tag in store systems. 

Edited by 7982Brick2

Interesting development *oh2* Do we have any clues pointing towards the contents of 75978 other than the “underground” hint? I know there’s the “another Tom” and “OotP and HBP sets without character X” hints, but those could theoretically apply to the CMF series or DA instead :shrug_oh_well:

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Interesting development *oh2* Do we have any clues pointing towards the contents of 75978 other than the “underground” hint? I know there’s the “another Tom” and “OotP and HBP sets without character X” hints, but those could theoretically apply to the CMF series or DA instead :shrug_oh_well:

'He's back' was another kingnono hint so I'm guessing it's MOM based.

Another set!? What is going on! That's great to hear. So we got a hint from kingnono that it's an iconic undeground scene, so there are only two options - either Chamber of Secrets or Ministry of Magic. Judging from his hint about the prices, the price point is around 50€-60€. 

I'm now almost convinced the underground is the London underground. Add to that "he's back" and it pretty much all points towards MoM. On the other hand I guess the chamber of secrets is underground as well. :wacko: At least it's good to know there's gonna be another set. Although not everyone will agree on that xD. Now if you excuse me, I'll have to attend my Wallet's funeral, it died under suspicious circumstances.

We also have to consider the "back in track" aspect of his hint.

It's probably not hogwart's express for obvious reasons but it could maybe the underground vaults from gringotts? It is underground. It is weird to have another 1-2 year set in this 5-6 year wave. We would get a hagrid with this set which is absent from this wave.

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Not every word of his has to be a hint, in this case he probably meant “back on track” figuratively, as in “back to the usual hints” :laugh:

It's probably not hogwart's express for obvious reasons but it could maybe the underground vaults from gringotts? It is underground. It is weird to have another 1-2 year set in this 5-6 year wave. We would get a hagrid with this set which is absent from this wave.

I could see a Gringotts set, as it could fit alongside Diagon Alley, but it doesn't have to years 1-2; they could have a section with Harry's vault or maybe one with the Philosopher's Stone, but I could also see them doing Bellatrix's vault and maybe including the Ukranian Ironbelly, I think such as set that could connect to the back of Diagon Alley's Gringotts, or something similar, would be quite a draw for people who want a deeper Gringotts interior for the D2C

I really think that the underground scene is MoM and not Diagon Alley based even though Kingnono used the word "track" mmmm suspicious hahahaha

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

The 'track' reference may not be a hint anyway as @Lego-Freak says, but even if it is, it doesn't discredit the set being Ministry based. The Underground has track after all.

Don't worry I was trying to be funny since every word that comes out from Kingnono's mouth is over analyzed :D