Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

12 minutes ago, LordVoldemort said:

I didn't screenshot in time! The castle looks amazing though! And the interior especially 

seems a bit odd or mean that you would find a picture, go to all the hassle to write to someone to check its real and not save it in the time it took him to get back to you. And then all the detail you can come up with is that it looks cool. 

1 minute ago, Queen Whatevra WaNabi said:

Just a little sidenote but @Micmac I absolutely love your profile picture. I think it'd be pretty cool to get Cursed Child sets. For Voldemort and Valor. 

Yeah i think i'm one of the few that didn't mind the cursed child. I can see its flaws and I'm so glad I didn't read the "book". I included a scene in my Hogwarts moc of when Malfoy is headmaster of Hogwarts and Scorpius chats to him in his office. 

Also with no Harry potter pictures up at all is their a possibility that they are not coming out till August and that's why they are not up? Hope not 

Edited by Micmac

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I messaged Kingnono but we'll now soon enough regardless of wether or not he replies

No one else should contact Kingnono. I'm sure most of you don't need to be told that but I want to make sure that Kingnono doesn't get bombarded with messages. They may ignore us if too many of us bug them about it 

Ashnflash is insisting these sets come out in august. Which doesn't make any sense as all newssources so far have said june

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Ashnflash is insisting these sets come out in august. Which doesn't make any sense as all newssources so far have said june

Gosh that would suck so bad after all this

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

If that’s the case, we might just set a new record for the longest thread on this site ?

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

He's saying its August "as per Toy Fair", but every source from Toy Fair has said June, plus they wouldn't release the Hedwig polybag in June if we aren't getting sets till August. He's probably just mistaken. Hopefully.

There are many indications that say the sets will come out in June:

1. Minifigures and parts leaks already took place and would have been way too early for August sets

2. The Burrow has been confirmed by a retailer to come out in June

3. The guy from Promobricks told me about "next weekend" (as already discussed) - Promobricks always has a lot of background information

So imo there is no need to worry these sets could be released later than expected :) 

1 hour ago, Micmac said:

I see the new Hidden side set has an astronomy tower section.

I just noticed that too! Hard to tell from the limited picture (I HATE HS boxes!) but that looks like a straight up knock-off Hairy Otter castle. Which is great, from a pieces perspective. Like the whole graveyard dualism from last year. 

Just now, 8fifty said:

There are many indications that say the sets will come out in June:

1. Minifigures and parts leaks already took place and would have been way too early for August sets

2. The Burrow has been confirmed by a retailer to come out in June

3. The guy from Promobricks told me about "next weekend" (as already discussed) - Promobricks always has a lot of background information

So imo there is no need to worry these sets could be released later than expected :) 

Is the Burrow release specifically in June for every country?

The HS castle looks nice from what I can tell. I'll wait until the proper images get revealed to judge if I want to buy it for my HP display though.

Just now, SideSwept said:

I just noticed that too! Hard to tell from the limited picture (I HATE HS boxes!) but that looks like a straight up knock-off Hairy Otter castle. Which is great, from a pieces perspective. Like the whole graveyard dualism from last year. 

If the whole building is tan it shouldn't be too hard to moc it into the Viaduct Entrance Hall, its got a very similar build.

I think there have way too many factory leaks for these to be August sets. July maybe? Idk. I guess the theme is cancelled. Seriously though I think they've just been kept safe from leaks, it’s probably that simple

5 minutes ago, LEGOMotionStudios said:

Is the Burrow release specifically in June for every country?

I don't know that unfortunately. Sorry :sceptic:

Edited by 8fifty

You know something is odd when even The leakers dont know whats happening with the HP reveals. 

It is so strange how every theme That comes out in June and all its sets including Architecture and Dots have been revealed except Harry Potter. I am starting to suspect there has been a delay.

Is it weird that I am kinda hoping the official reveal is when we get to see the HP sets for the first time? just because then we would get nice pictures etc.

:yoda:hmm...if summer twenty-twenty LEGO Harry Potter sets are not revealed soon, scared the LEGO Group should be. The wrath of Yoda they will face,hmmmmm.

(insanity intensifies)

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

:yoda:hmm...if summer twenty-twenty LEGO Harry Potter sets are not revealed soon, scared the LEGO Group should be. The wrath of Yoda they will face,hmmmmm.

(insanity intensifies)

Drive them over with my 2001 honda civic I must. 

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Drive them over with my 2001 honda civic I must. 

:yoda:mmm

Ashs insistence that the sets are coming in August is annoying me. I love the mans work, hes my favorite LEGO youtuber, but god he is stubborn. I keep incredibly careful track of leaks and not a single credible source has said August "aS pEr ToY fAiR":laugh:

Edited by 2lazeetomakeaname
Dumb i am.