Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Zepthire said:

x3

Didn't think anyone had been too bad but maybe Gollum falling on a pile of Lego bricks was a bit graphic.

On topic, if there was a singular part of a set you were most curious to see how they've handled it, what would it be? Not necessarily the most interested in but the hardest to visualise maybe. I think I'm really curious how Grawp will look because of the description we've had and the size of the set.

I'm interested why how they changed the car enough to justify a new one 2 years later. Privet Drive could have easily removed the car, ron and dobby and added 2 dementors and it would be a Year 5 set.

1 hour ago, SideSwept said:

Is anybody hurting for wands?!? I’ve got about 4,000 of the damn things.

I love they all come in a set of 2 so you usually get an extra but... argh wands everywhere!

Just now, Zepthire said:

On topic, if there was a singular part of a set you were most curious to see how they've handled it, what would it be? Not necessarily the most interested in but the hardest to visualise maybe. I think I'm really curious how Grawp will look because of the description we've had and the size of the set.

The Ravenclaw common room. I'm guessing it'll just be some blue beds, but maybe it'll actually feature a new common room not from the films. What did the Lego game base it on?

The height of the Astronomy Tower. It's meant to be the tallest tower but I'm wondering if they'll keep with that canon.

The greenhouse. They have an opportunity to make a really full bustling greenhouse here or a tiny empty one.

Grawp.

42 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I thought the first sets release 1st June? That's means there's 5 weeks until release. 

Yeah maybe 5 is pushing it when it comes to a ''couple of weeks'', my bad

Just now, Zepthire said:

I’m most curious about the Astronomy Tower. I want to see how LEGO differentiates it from the Clocktower, which is a somewhat similar shape. I also wonder where the suggested connection point for the Astronomy Tower and the Greenhouses will be to the other sets. I’m not sure that they would look right next to the Clocktower. The interior layout also has me a bit confused. Does anyone have the description of what rooms the interior is supposed to feature?

Just now, sebastian666 said:

I’m most curious about the Astronomy Tower. I want to see how LEGO differentiates it from the Clocktower, which is a somewhat similar shape. I also wonder where the suggested connection point for the Astronomy Tower and the Greenhouses will be to the other sets. I’m not sure that they would look right next to the Clocktower. The interior layout also has me a bit confused. Does anyone have the description of what rooms the interior is supposed to feature?

The AT will probably just be a big square tower so it would probably connect between the WW and CT. I think the Greenhouse will just be a sidebuild and not actually integrated into the structure. We know what rooms we're getting (mainly Ravenclaw commonrooom and Slughorns office) but not what's in them and how large they will be. If you think about it we actually know very little about the build of this set

Well we just got the remaining leaks for the non-HP themes so it shouldn't be long now

24 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

The buildable Hedwig. Specifically the eyes. The images of buildable Yoda haunt me and if Hedwig turns out as creepy as that I will just be bricklinking the exclusive figure. 

Ugh.. box art for all (I think) the june sets just leaked....except Harry Potter...soon?

Just now, LordVoldemort said:

Sorry I wanted to confirm with kingnono before posting in forum- 

heres the screenshot of what he said in instagram DM:

https://imgur.com/a/fMXobOG

NOoooooooooo! Did you save the image?

13 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Ugh.. box art for all (I think) the june sets just leaked....except Harry Potter...soon?

NOoooooooooo! Did you save the image?

I didn't screenshot in time! The castle looks amazing though! And the interior especially 

15 minutes ago, LordVoldemort said:

Sorry I wanted to confirm with kingnono before posting in forum- 

heres the screenshot of what he said in instagram DM:

https://imgur.com/a/fMXobOG

Looks like we judged you too harshly, sorry about that. Did you save the image?

Just now, LordVoldemort said:

I didn't screenshot in time! The castle looks amazing though! And the interior especially 

Can you describe what you saw?

46 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

The Ravenclaw common room. I'm guessing it'll just be some blue beds, but maybe it'll actually feature a new common room not from the films. What did the Lego game base it on? 

Do they not fight a Death Eater in there like they do in the book? I could swear they go up there when they are looking for the Diadem.

I can't remember how it is in the game but I remember the Hufflepuff one is accurate to it's pottermore description even though it's never seen in a book/movie so I imagine the Ravenclaw one was accurate too.

1 minute ago, LordVoldemort said:

Some questions: 

Is the greenhouse connected or a separate build?

Is the Ravenclaw common room just beds or more?

Is Neville in his waiter costume?

Are there extra figures we didn't know about?

Or rooms we didn't know about?

I feel compelled to say there are plenty of Instagram DM generators online for making fake images and that website doesn't seem to exist in any fashion.

Just now, Zepthire said:

I feel compelled to say there are plenty of Instagram DM generators online for making fake images and that website doesn't seem to exist in any fashion.

I kinda have to agree, I looked up the url and it's nothing. Faking Nono's acc is easy enough to do to be honest

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I kinda have to agree, I looked up the url and it's nothing. Faking Nono's acc is easy enough to do to be honest

Could ask KingNono if they were contacted?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah... and why wouldn't they think to take a picture?

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

Could ask KingNono if they were contacted?

That's probably the best way to find out, I'll message him and keep you guys updated

Or we could ignore it since there's nothing to be gained from this anyway. The mods know what's going on, they'll get involved if they need to.

7 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

Do they not fight a Death Eater in there like they do in the book? I could swear they go up there when they are looking for the Diadem.

I can't remember how it is in the game but I remember the Hufflepuff one is accurate to it's pottermore description even though it's never seen in a book/movie so I imagine the Ravenclaw one was accurate too.

I was just going off someone else mentioning that it was not in the film. But I seemed to remember it too so assumed I was getting confused with the Lego game.