Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m kind of glad the sets didn’t leak with the others today as these were lower quality leaks and it’s hard to make out some details. I wish LEGO would officially reveal the HP sets before they leak so we can marvel in the glory of HD pictures of our beautiful 2020 sets...

That's not true, if you download the videos you get it in HD

5 minutes ago, fanoflego2409 said:

Do you know from where leakers are taking almost official photos of sets? 

These are all coming from Rakuten, they're just rendered videos of the sets

Witch month the GWP DA came 2018? How much spending was it to get the gwp set?

I'm planing to wait to get the smaller sets and Hogwarts express until the gwp (hopefully) come out.

Damn it, so many pictures on IG and still no HP. Or maybe that's a good thing, more time to process what we've already seen, there's a lot of it.

25 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

if you download the videos you get it in HD 

How do you do that?

Looking back at last night I'm actually kinda glad we haven't seen the Harry Potter sets yet. Last night was incredibly hectic with sets dropping everywhere, at least when we get the HP setpictures we'll have all the time in the world to properly admire them in all their glory.

37 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

Witch month the GWP DA came 2018? How much spending was it to get the gwp set?

I'm planing to wait to get the smaller sets and Hogwarts express until the gwp (hopefully) come out.

November 2018 with purchases over $100

24 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

Damn it, so many pictures on IG and still no HP. Or maybe that's a good thing, more time to process what we've already seen, there's a lot of it.

How do you do that?

I honestly don't know, I've seen them from someone else (from the Jurassic sets that is)

Just now, tino92 said:

New leak? Muggles are our friends poster or book ? Im not really sure

We already discussed that but it's most likely not real as that poster doesn't actually appear in Harry Potter 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

November 2018 with purchases over $100

Thanks! Was that some months after the sets get released?

5 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

Thanks! Was that some months after the sets get released?

Yeah, even months after the D2C was released

I'll probably just wait with buying the Burrow to get the GWP if the figure is interesting

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah, even months after the D2C was released

I'll probably just wait with buying the Burrow to get the GWP if the figure is interesting

Oh, that's anoying. I hope it isn't the same this year.

It's like lego now that people have plans to buy from cheaper stores around black week and then come with a lovely GWP to force us buying from them..

Have some thought about if 75978 is diagon alley D2C and the unkown set number is a bricktober set with some figures?

4 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

It's like lego now that people have plans to buy from cheaper stores around black week and then come with a lovely GWP to force us buying from them..

Sneaky, getting you to buy something so you don't buy it on sale on Black Friday!

Looks like the Hogwarts Castle was double VIP when the GWP came too, maybe can expect the same for DA. Would probably make it worth it as you'd get $40 back, and it'd be a long while before you see discounts like that when it eventually comes to stores.

Edited by sammy_zammy

11 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

Have some thought about if 75978 is diagon alley D2C and the unkown set number is a bricktober set with some figures?

Bricktober doesn't exist anymore

3 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Sneaky, getting you to buy something so you don't buy it on sale on Black Friday!

Looks like the Hogwarts Castle was double VIP when the GWP came too, maybe can expect the same for DA.

Exactly! Lego is really sneaky! It's expensive to buy GWP on the second market..

Edited by Crookshanks

I'm really looking forward for the Brickheadz and curios how buckbeak will look. I wonder witch students we will get and hope that's one of them is Luna with her iconic glasses. It's really anoying to not get official pictures of all of the hp sets that will release this year..

I really hope that Graup will looking good and i'm actually a bit disapointed that they don't going to do him like the older set with troll in the bathroom..

(Ofc i'm courios on Astronomy tower and burrow to, it will be a nightmare if they fail with these)

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

We already discussed that but it's most likely not real as that poster doesn't actually appear in Harry Potter 

looks like its real, more pics appeared.

Just now, Crookshanks said:

I'm really looking forward for the Brickheadz and curios how buckbeak will look. I wonder witch students we will get and hope that's one of them is Luna with her iconic glasses. It's really anoying to not get official pictures of all of the hp sets that will release this year..

I really hope that Graup will looking good and i'm actually a bit disapointed that they don't going to do him like the older set with troll in the bathroom..

(Ofc i'm courios on Astronomy tower and burrow to, it will be a nightmare if they fail with these)

It wouldn't actually surprise me if the Brickheadz is similair to the Bride/Groom sets. Just generic pieces so you can build your own Brickheadz.

I personally would hate it if they used a piece similar to the old troll for Grawp, we saw it in the videogame and it sucks imo: 

Lego Harry Potter - Grawp (41) - YouTube

Just now, tino92 said:

Interesting, maybe they're looking to go outside the sourcematerial in a few places? :shrug_oh_well:

2 minutes ago, tino92 said:

I haven't seen any more pictures, just the same picture reposted more. 

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I personally would hate it if they used a piece similar to the old troll for Grawp, we saw it in the videogame and it sucks imo: 

*pic*

Interesting, maybe they're looking to go outside the sourcematerial in a few places? :shrug_oh_well:

I'm hoping that this brick-built Grawp is gonna be a good starting point to make my own troll in the bathroom MOC, as I don't see them making that scene personally and I think it'd be a cool scene to include.

I actually kinda like the BYOA one, see 26:21

Edited by sammy_zammy

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Question is: where would that tile fit? 

IMO only in the Ministry of Magic, maybe in Diagon Alley but that could be a stretch.

So could this mean that we could be getting Schrödinger's MoM set with the first wave?

Just now, SupesBatsy said:

Question is: where would that tile fit? 

IMO only in the Ministry of Magic, maybe in Diagon Alley but that could be a stretch.

So could this mean that we could be getting Schrödinger's MoM set with the first wave?

If it’s real it looks like something Arthur Weasley would have so maybe The Burrow?

Just now, SupesBatsy said:

Schrödinger's MoM

Can this be the official name, regardless of whether this set ever exists

I can't recall ever having seen that poster... Where exactly does it appear? Was it mentioned somewhere in the books?

Either way, I don't know what to think of it :wacko: Could be real, but the design with the generic minifigs doesn't really fit in with the rest of the printed or stickers tiles that usually show a closer representation of the source material (e.g. the Quibbler from WW CMF S1). 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

It wouldn't actually surprise me if the Brickheadz is similair to the Bride/Groom sets. Just generic pieces so you can build your own Brickheadz.

Maybe not like the old one, but a figure that have a similar look like the Hulk for an example. The look of the brickbuilt Ant man is terrible imo. But i'm glad that the centatures will compensed if Graup have a terrible look. The centatures and the otter is my favourite charachters/figures so far! (If I don't count the cmf). Lego have done a really good job with them!

I don't think we will get like the Bride/Groom, more like Ron and Dumbledore.