Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think if they continue the modular style Hogwarts sections, the next two sections that would really hold it all together would be the Quad and the Long Gallery. Both are large enough sections to be sea for sure. After that, a stand-alone Owlery would be stellar. 

I'm really looking forward to a set based on the Quad because it's not represented very much. I don't think that they'll do it but regardless, it would still be cool.

There are a couple of front buildings that they should do, the library, the bell towers and the quads of course. I hope we get a huge percentage of Hogwarts in the next waves :)

Just now, Otherworld said:

How many pieces was the room of requirements confirmed to have?

193 pieces (info from stonewars website)

Ok just because I keep seeing people saying it this way. It’s the Room Of Requirement not Room Of Requirements

There are many people here whose primary language is not English. No need to be rude. 

18 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

I hadn't really thought about it but if the greenhouse is connected and not just a loose build then it would surely be the end of the line of Hogwarts connected sets.

The room of requirement is supposed to connect too right? Maybe at the back of the Great hall where there are still connector bricks.

I don't see a reason the greenhouse would need to connect though. It's a separate structure.

Just now, djhorn said:

There are many people here whose primary language is not English. No need to be rude. 

Not being rude. Just pointing out a correction. No need to be so easily offended

Really not trying to be a jackass, that’s just what it’s called. No one says Great Halls or Clock Towers, why say Room Of Requirements? I was just trying to make a simple correction. I’ve seen English speakers do it too, I’m not trying to single anybody out. Yikes

30 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This seems to be a very common sentiment but I’m just really looking forward to seeing the design of the Astronomy Tower. I’m trying to picture it in the style of the last three sections. No other small sections of castle have been reported to come with it, but I’m curious about that nonetheless. I wonder how the greenhouse will look with the tower too. 

Me to! I'm most excited for Astronomy tower! The castle sections is my favourites to build.

I really want to se how the buildings tecnic for the tower will be. It would be nice if it's come with some more small section. But even without I hope this would be an fantastic set!

26 minutes ago, Zepthire said:

I hadn't really thought about it but if the greenhouse is connected and not just a loose build then it would surely be the end of the line of Hogwarts connected sets.

The room of requirement is supposed to connect too right? Maybe at the back of the Great hall where there are still connector bricks.

I don't think the room of requirement will be connected. What i've read it comes with an fireplace and with 193 pieces it's not many pieces left to build a room. I had prefer that this set would be a little bigger..

Just now, Crookshanks said:

Me to! I'm most excited for Astronomy tower! The castle sections is my favourites to build.

I really want to se how the buildings tecnic for the tower will be. It would be nice if it's come with some more small section. But even without I hope this would be an fantastic set!

I don't think the room of requirement will be connected. What i've read it comes with an fireplace and with 193 pieces it's not many pieces left to build a room. I had prefer that this set would be a little bigger..

It would certainly be nice if the ROR connected somehow. Not the end of the world if it doesn’t but it would be nice. And I do hope the AT has a small section with it, that just makes it more exciting

Really not trying to be a jackass, that’s just what it’s called. No one says Great Halls or Clock Towers, why say Room Of Requirements? I was just trying to make a simple correction. I’ve seen English speakers do it too, I’m not trying to single anybody out. Yikes

The whole exchange reminds me of this: Harry Potter Wingardium Leviosa scene

Hermione Granger: "Besides you're saying it wrong.  It's LeviOHsah, not LeviohSAH."  :laugh:   

I take no side in singular vs. plural, although singular is correct where the Harry Potter books are concerned.  Plural may be correct in the context of someone buying multiple LEGO sets :laugh:

1 minute ago, UKFan922 said:

Does anyone know if the minifigs are still coming out this year?

You mean CMF? Then yes. Rumoured release date is August for retailers, September for Lego stores.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You mean CMF? Then yes. Rumoured release date is August for retailers, September for Lego stores.

Ok good I'm glad. I think they're my most anticipated thing.

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It would certainly be nice if the ROR connected somehow. Not the end of the world if it doesn’t but it would be nice. And I do hope the AT has a small section with it, that just makes it more exciting

For me it's either way if it can be connected. I'm hope it's a cute little set.

I don't think it's necessery that the greenhouse would be the end. They can make the greenhouse in a similar way like the Yule Ball in Clocktower.

Even Hagrid's hut can be connected, witch I think it's odd.

28 minutes ago, hagridshut said:

The whole exchange reminds me of this: Harry Potter Wingardium Leviosa scene

Hermione Granger: "Besides you're saying it wrong.  It's LeviOHsah, not LeviohSAH."  :laugh:   

I take no side in singular vs. plural, although singular is correct where the Harry Potter books are concerned.  Plural may be correct in the context of someone buying multiple LEGO sets :laugh:

That was exactly what I tried say further up haha 
No worries @Balrogofmorgoth :laugh: I just tried to be funny but I failed miserable xD

Kingnono just put out a new hint, and boy is it... interesting. No idea what it refers to.

Also, he concluded with "next few days", so maybe we only have to wait that long for official images? That would fall on this weekend...

Edited by Retro Brick Reviews

I googled it and a bunch of random rap songs came up so idk I don’t listen to garbage lol

One interesting thing is he said something to think about for the next few days. Maybe this means the HP reveals won’t be this weekend after all?