Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Cant wait to see leaks of the Dursley minifigures. So happy to be able to get those!

always interesting to lurk around here and see all the opinions about the leaks :) 

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for stickers. There some very nice attention to detail there. I’m assuming 9 is meant to be Harry’s knights he plays with in the cupboard. The inclusion of the family photo makes me hope we’ll be getting the fireplace with some sort of letting dropping function. 

16 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for stickers. There some very nice attention to detail there. I’m assuming 9 is meant to be Harry’s knights he plays with in the cupboard. The inclusion of the family photo makes me hope we’ll be getting the fireplace with some sort of letting dropping function. 

I reckon downstairs is the living room with fireplace, cupboard under the stairs and staircase up to the landing and Harry's room on the second floor with the roof above it. Those are pretty much set in stone from the stickers.

The kitchen, dining room, conservatory and other bedrooms are possible, but not sure how many you could fit in as well as the car and six figures for £70.

20 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I think the fireplace was described in the first descriptions of the set we got so that seems likely!

55 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

It's a shame the Dursley family sticker sheet is so simplistic, there's really not a lot of details to get out of there compared to the Sirius wanted poster or Daily Prophet print. Also I like the picture of Harry's parents tho judging by the size it'll be a framed picture and not in the photo album like it was in the first two films (was it in a frame in Prisoner of Azkaban?). 

I kinda prefer it this way. The closest thing we have to a photo album is the standard book piece so it would have to be a printed/stickered 2x1 plate so a 2x2 works better.

As for movie canon I'm pretty sure the picture in Harry's album was one of his parents with himself as a baby, the only time Lilly appears with that black hat on (as far as I remember) is when Harry delves into Snape's memories in DH.

49 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Given that the current Hedwig is nearly identical to her counterpart from that time do you think it’s possible that lego has decided to also resurrect the brown owl (and hopefully the dark grey one for Errol) or is somebody just trying to pass off the old owls as leaks?

It's possible but I feel like they would go all out on the new flying owl mold if they wanted to include more than just Hedwig in the Privet Drive set

24 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

The inclusion of the family photo makes me hope we’ll be getting the fireplace with some sort of letting dropping function. 

Wasn't a fireplace already confirmed?

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

The grill is a nice addition to the cupboard, the toys are prettiest cute with them being nano figures, I need a nano horse now xD. I assume this goes in the cupboard?

I figure the toy shelf would be in Dudley’s room. I looked at that and thought the model would have Dudley’s bedroom on an upper level of the house. {shrugs} I guess we’ll see soon. 

OKEY the wait is killing me now.

Those stickers are actually nice: that peephole is such a nice detail as well as those portraits (I'd have love to see a couple of them more).

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/bd/77/1dbd77e7f0a5eb673e66fdaa1645580f.jpg

I guess those blue stickers are most likely to be applied to the Ford Anglia (even though that doesn't excite me that much), but also they could represent some curtains though it doesn't not look like it :/

40 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

that would be some nice thing to be included, even though recent buildings are stunning they lack those nice play features so characteristic from the 2001-2005 era

1 minute ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I figure the toy shelf would be in Dudley’s room. I looked at that and thought the model would have Dudley’s bedroom on an upper level of the house. {shrugs} I guess we’ll see soon. 

I think that sticker belongs to the toys harry had in his cupboard under the stairs

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/9/94/Harry_cupboard_under_the_stairs.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190409215541

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

The upper level of the house is Harry's bedroom (confirmed by Stonewars back in february) so the toy shelf is definetely from Harry's cupboard as previously suggested

Just now, AdriWho said:

I guess those blue stickers are most likely to be applied to the Ford Anglia (even though that doesn't excite me that much), but also they could represent some curtains though it doesn't not look like it :/

Privet Drive's curtains are white and would most likely be brickbuilt if they were included :wink: 

1 hour ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Also I like the picture of Harry's parents tho judging by the size it'll be a framed picture and not in the photo album like it was in the first two films (was it in a frame in Prisoner of Azkaban?). 

In the first two films it's a picture of Lily and James holding baby Harry. The picture shown on the sticker is from Prisoner of Azkaban. You can see it after the incident with aunt Marge when Harry slams at it bedside table. You see them dancing in the picture.

Wow the stickers are really good actually! That door is super detailed. It's clear they're gonna go all out on what could easily be "just a house".

If the Ford Anglia's confirmed I need to hurry up with the Whomping Willow... been waiting for it to come down to below £40 again...

So this set is actually a combination of the first THREE films :tongue:. Letters from the first, car from the second and the picture from the third.

Edited by hoiharry

Just now, hoiharry said:

So this set is actually a combination of the first THREE films :tongue:. Letters from the first, car from the second and the picture from the third.

When complimented with the CMF figures it's based off 4 films :grin:

harry-potter4-movie-screencaps.com-683.j

The photo from PoA :) 

Regarding those blue triangles, perhaps they go on a piece like this:

4284.png

There are new City sets out this year with a diving theme, a six wide version of the above could work well for a boat cabin. 

harry-potter1-disneyscreencaps.com-514.j

And the Dursley Portrait,ttop right corner. 

Just now, Seaber said:

The photo from PoA :) 

Regarding those blue triangles, perhaps they go on a piece like this:

There are new City sets out this year with a diving theme, a six wide version of the above could work well for a boat cabin. 

And the Dursley Portrait,ttop right corner. 

It's amazing how accurate even the stickers are in this theme

Interesting collection of stickers.

I'm a bit surprised that it contains details from multiple stories:

From Philosopher's Stone: The letters in the letterbox, the inside of the letterbox nailed up, the little grate on the cupboard under the stairs, the little soldiers and horse Harry played with. Also the picture of the Dursley's. I see we've also got a sticker for the house number 4, and one for 'Privet Drive'.

Chamber of Secrets: I'm pretty sure that the one labelled number 7 was in cos, as harry had some stuff pinned up in his room when Dobby was there. And as we know we have the Flying Ford Anglia again.

Prisoner of Azkaban: The little 'moving' photo of Harry's parents.

Whilst I appreciate the detail, I'm n not sure if the door sticker with the envelopes will look great on display, especially if you're trying to make a scene from any of the other films, like CoS.

1 minute ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Whilst I appreciate the detail, I'm n not sure if the door sticker with the envelopes will look great on display, especially if you're trying to make a scene from any of the other films, like CoS.

I agree, it's a nice detail but just a generic door without the letters would've made it far more usefull

Just now, AdriWho said:

Big question! Who thinks we will be getting a flying cake in this set?

Should be easy enough to do 

4 minutes ago, AdriWho said:

Big question! Who thinks we will be getting a flying cake in this set?

I'd hope so. If they can remember a small detail like the soldier and horse from PS, then I'm sure they can include the cake from CoS

2 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

I'd hope so. If they can remember a small detail like the soldier and horse from PS, then I'm sure they can include the cake from CoS

But the soldiers etc are an important visual thing when it comes to the cupboard, while easy to do the cake isn't absolutely necessary so it could be left out easier

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

Praying for a baby Harry in Privet Drive, though don't think anybody's mentioned one being included yet - then again we weren't sure on baby Voldy's inclusion until pics were released. 

Babymort was rumored though, we haven't heard anything about a possible baby Harry

Praying for a baby Harry in Privet Drive, though don't think anybody's mentioned one being included yet

I reckon the chances are very slim because the figures are based on CoS in spite of there being small details from other films. I think our best chance to get baby Harry is as an accessory to Lily in a CMF series. I can't really think of a possible set in which he would fit in.

Praying for a baby Harry in Privet Drive, though don't think anybody's mentioned one being included yet - then again we weren't sure on baby Voldy's inclusion until pics were released. 

Oh jeez you've reminded me about baby Harry now! I've wanted that figure since that fake leak list for the first CMF mentioned it. It would be so cool if we got it in this set, but I'm not holding out hope.

Sticker 7 is based on PoA too, Harry's wall is much more decorated in this film over CoS.

harry-potter4-movie-screencaps.com-666.j

1 hour ago, hoiharry said:

In the first two films it's a picture of Lily and James holding baby Harry. The picture shown on the sticker is from Prisoner of Azkaban. You can see it after the incident with aunt Marge when Harry slams at it bedside table. You see them dancing in the picture.

Ah thanks for clearing that up, somehow I thought there was only one picture of his parents but you're right. Interesting that there's elements from Prisoner of Azkaban as well as the first two films, I'm not expecting the Conservatory to be included tho as I imagine the build is going to be quite shallow and centred on the front with an open back. 

Honestly everything I see and hear about Privet Drive makes me more and more intrigued by it; it's not normally the sort of set I would be interested in but it's such an iconic location and Lego building techniques are so good that it's a set I'm expecting to really like. Plus there's so many different ways to display it, I'm already imagining all the magical mayhem from the books and films I can unleash upon those poor Dursley minifigures and their spotless house :devil_laugh:

I am interested to see how much of the front lawn of Privet Drive will be included since one of the stickers is the street sign outside.