Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

29 minutes ago, Crookshanks said:

Have it been some rumors if we get another Pervical in the cmf? (Only one figure in the box)

It haven't been in the DC cmf, i'll hope it's the same with hp this time.

3 minfigs 5 times, 6 minifigs 4 times and 7 minifigs 3 times (that's distribution per box).

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

June 1st, same as the Harry Potter stuff

What I mean is that with Minecraft images releasing the sets (June release date) became available to purchase.

I can be wrong, but with those City sets, even though images released, they are not available for purchase yet. That means that Lego weren't ready to release those images.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Yeah the movies are meh thus far, but I still picked up the sets. I looked at it like this, the series is still ongoing and if all of the sudden the movies start getting good I would've missed out on the sets. There are way too many franchises I got into too late so that I missed out on too many sets (potc, why didn't I like you sooner! D:).

I liked the first one, the second one was enjoyable but far too complicated. I didn't exactly buy the sets with the future movies in mind but just because they look great. The CMF figures are all fantastic (though Jakob and Credence are meh), the Carriage is usefull and comes with a fantastic Thestrals and decent figures and Newt's Suitcase has some beautifull beasts and quite decent figures (the suitcase itself isn't that great but it's good stand for my Wall-E :tongue: )

I liked the first one, the second one was enjoyable but far too complicated. I didn't exactly buy the sets with the future movies in mind but just because they look great. The CMF figures are all fantastic (though Jakob and Credence are meh), the Carriage is usefull and comes with a fantastic Thestrals and decent figures and Newt's Suitcase has some beautifull beasts and quite decent figures (the suitcase itself isn't that great but it's good stand for my Wall-E :tongue: )

I have the carriage for the thestral. I do like the beasts. I should've jumped on board Newt's Case when it was 50% off everywhere!

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What I mean is that with Minecraft images releasing the sets (June release date) became available to purchase.

I can be wrong, but with those City sets, even though images released, they are not available for purchase yet. That means that Lego weren't ready to release those images.

The Minecraft sets first leaked on Amazon and were taken down a few hours later. It took a little more than a week for the sets to appear on S@H (leaked on the 7th and on S@H on the 15th) 

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Minecraft sets first leaked on Amazon and were taken down a few hours later. It took a little more than a week for the sets to appear on S@H (leaked on the 7th and on S@H on the 15th) 

Ah okay. Still, all the June sets (so far) leaked before the end of April, so we should see them this week, if Lego really got much better at keeping leaks then in two or three weeks time.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ah okay. Still, all the June sets (so far) leaked before the end of April, so we should see them this week, if Lego really got much better at keeping leaks then in two or three weeks time.

Well they were officially revealed on April 25 last year so it should be this week or next week if that’s anything to go by. I think they released in June last year too, except for in the US where it was August I think, maybe July. All I remember was we had to wait a lot longer than everyone else. I hope that doesn’t happen this time

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

What scenes do you think will be made into sets next year for the Deathly Hallows movies?

Edited by Thieda

Just now, Thieda said:

What scenes do you think will be made into sets next year for the Deathly Hallows movies?

It‘s a bit early for that sort of discussion :wink: I recommend this thread instead: 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

It‘s a bit early for that sort of discussion :wink: I recommend this thread instead: 

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well they were officially revealed on April 25 last year so it should be this week or next week if that’s anything to go by. I think they released in June last year too, except for in the US where it was August I think, maybe July. All I remember was we had to wait a lot longer than everyone else. I hope that doesn’t happen this time

The US release last year was originally August and then it became July I think, same as 2018. I’m fine with a July release one month later than the rest of the world because at least it’s not as bad as a two month wait!

Do we know why the US releases were delayed, then pushed forward (but still a month behind) last year? Do we know if it's happening again this year?

Just now, MaxHeadroom said:

Do we know why the US releases were delayed, then pushed forward (but still a month behind) last year? Do we know if it's happening again this year?

Probably has something to do with production and distribution

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Probably has something to do with production and distribution

Probably. The unfortunate thing is it seems to be working pretty well for them. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again. 

5 hours ago, Thieda said:

So how sure are people that the Burrow will be part of the June wave?

Luckybricks thinks its happening  June 2.  they are the ones to confirm its excistance, and they are a lego store. 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Anyone else just feel like ... Come ... on ... Lego! :wall:

Yup, I've been waiting all week. I don't even care if it's Harry Potter, Jurassic World or Marvel I just want to see something from the themes I care about

Yup, I've been waiting all week. I don't even care if it's Harry Potter, Jurassic World or Marvel I just want to see something from the themes I care about

I'm glad it's not just me! Don't get me wrong, I love getting the leaks, but I just want to see some actual sets now. 

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I thought that we got the reason we got sets late last year was because we got them early in 2018?

Some people speculated on that but it was never confirmed so take that as you will

Remember the good old days when EVERYTHING was revealed in February? I kind of miss these days, but there‘s also something to appreciate in the way things are being handled now :sweet: Back then, there wasn‘t much left to be discussed between the NYTF and the eventual release of the sets. Nowadays, we have plenty of inside information, hints and factory leaks to keep the discussion alive. Sure, waiting can get REALLY annoying, but the journey is at least much more enjoyable than before :thumbup:

Release on July 1st, 31 pieces, €4,99

Name: Owl Delivery

Edited by mark1991t

That's honestly a very fun little polybag. Really don't care about the figure but it's a nice and cheap way to get the new Hedwig, build isn't terrible either

There's a real variety of stuff here, they're really setting you up to create whatever sort of scene you like/mix with whatever other set you like! This is a great start.