Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

So I'm guessing the Leaky Cauldron is a big part of the build, otherwise the POA stuff is kind of random.

3 minutes ago, deskp said:

"he's back"  guess Fudge is in Diagon alley too.

if there is a Gringotts that would be a decent way to get Bill Weasley

That would certainly work, although he might be a better fit in a Shell Cottage set for DH. There’s no rule that says he can’t be in both though 

Just now, doclord said:

So I'm guessing the Leaky Cauldron is a big part of the build, otherwise the POA stuff is kind of random.

Kingnono does seem to hint at the Leaky Cauldron but I really don't understand why some people find that so exciting. The Leaky Cauldron (at least exterior wise) is one of the least unique/cool looking structures in the Wizarding World. I'd much rather get an extra shop so I'll hold out hope for the D2C to be an upscaled version of the GWP

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Kingnono does seem to hint at the Leaky Cauldron but I really don't understand why some people find that so exciting. The Leaky Cauldron (at least exterior wise) is one of the least unique/cool looking structures in the Wizarding World. I'd much rather get an extra shop so I'll hold out hope for the D2C to be an upscaled version of the GWP

agreed.

I think it's because i's the entrance to the muggle world. Like, it adds some context to the set, so it's not just a display of some buildings in Diagon Alley, it's a display of Diagon Alley in London.

Also it's the first thing we ever see in Diagon Alley.

And also I'm hoping they'll do something cool with the brick wall maybe.

54 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really don't understand why some people find that so exciting. The Leaky Cauldron (at least exterior wise) is one of the least unique/cool looking structures in the Wizarding World.

The exterior is (appropriately) bland, but the interior is nice. A bedroom upstairs and the bar below is all that'd be needed, along with the sign outside for the building, with the little yard with the moving wall at the back. 

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

Any clues as to how many times we'd have to turn a Time Turner? ?

Yes and no. :bonaparte:

Edited by TurboTj-DK

The way they make the set this time around I am sure we will get the brick-wall and probably the LC also :wink:

75966 193 pieces

75967 253 pieces

75968 797 pieces

75969 971 pieces

75979 630 pieces

13 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

Where?

I said it because the sets are probably going to get revealed this month, and The Mario and Minecraft sets have already been revealed. A reveal probably might come in 1 or 2 weeks

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

3 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I said it because the sets are probably going to get revealed this month, and The Mario and Minecraft sets have already been revealed. A reveal probably might come in 1 or 2 weeks

Lol you gave us all heart attacks thinking the pics were surfacing

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Lol, вы дали нам все сердечные приступы, думая, что фото всплыли

25 april

Just now, MaximVlogs said:

25 april

That was last year.

27 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

75966 193 pieces

75967 253 pieces

75968 797 pieces

75969 971 pieces

75979 630 pieces

Source?

2 minutes ago, MaximVlogs said:

In this year! 

That was when they were revealed last year if you are going off when a post of mine saying when we got them last year 

Nope, that was last year. It's not the same very year

I think everyone saw the list Falcon fan posted and didn't read it and assumed those were this years dates

Looking at the kingnono clues, his previous clue was minifigure collectors will love this years D2D. Could he mean that 1.we will definitely be getting a fair few of them and 2. As I  someone has suggested in the same post Will it be minifigures representing Each different year in Diagon Alley? And someone agreed. Kingnono responded “almost right“

If that’s true what a great selection and way to represent the characters :sweet: only time will tell. Fingers crossed more info soon. What does everyone think?