Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, TurboTj-DK said:

weren´t the D2C first to release in August? So the weasley parrents must be from a retail exclusive then, right? 

The D2C should come out in september and Molly and Arthur could come in june in the rumored Burrow set

Brickshop has now listed CMF Series 2 as an August 7th release (that's a friday)

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The D2C should come out in september and Molly and Arthur could come in june in the rumored Burrow set

Brickshop has now listed CMF Series 2 as an August 7th release (that's a friday)

Thanks for sorting that out for me :grin: 

8 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Unfortunately it looks like Arthur uses the same inaccurate hair piece he used last time

could it be the commissioner Gordon hair?

(i hope Draco uses this)

gunnar_eversoll.jpg?l.r=162023196576b9606eb3edf17aaa7927e603609d2a--always

Edited by deskp

Just now, deskp said:

could it be the commissioner Gordon hair?

(i hope Draco uses this)

Nah, it’s definitely not that one, and considering how Arthur has little hair, the other one fits better.

Also, Molly’s hairpiece looks nothing like the new Hermione hair :sadnew: I hope the front in both isn’t a downgrade.

Just now, Otherworld said:

Also, Molly’s hairpiece looks nothing like the new Hermione hair :sadnew: I hope the front in both isn’t a downgrade.

Put it on a minifigure and look at it's back from a distance, it's definetely that hairpiece or something incredibly close to it

Put it on a minifigure and look at it's back from a distance, it's definetely that hairpiece or something incredibly close to it

well the old hermione hairpeice is incredibly close to it............

Just now, deskp said:

well the old hermione hairpeice is incredibly close to it............

Not sure it's either hair piece. You can see some printing at the very top of the torso, which would be covered by both the old hair used for Molly and the new hair used for Hermione.

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

Not sure it's either hair piece. You can see some printing at the very top of the torso, which would be covered by both the old hair used for Molly and the new hair used for Hermione.

i think thats just some strange shadow happening on the hair itself

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

That’s what I thought too, to me it looks more like the old hairpiece but IMO there’s a lot more space going on between the top of the shoulder and the back. It would be very odd getting a new hairpiece when there was already a good option. 

the superman hair 2.0 might work for Arthur, slight widows peak and a little messy.

Just now, deskp said:

the superman hair 2.0 might work for Arthur, slight widows peak and a little messy.

I've been hoping we'll get that for the twins in their joke shop robes. Would've liked 21268 for Arthur - not 100% accurate for him, but I don't think any existing piece is really.

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Although then the pig comment of kingnono wouldn't really make sense. 

We are most likely getting a pig in a set this year similar to the one in pirate bay since they probably did not have enough "designer coins" to pull it of themself..
The only one I can think of is the Burrow (no farm sets in city etc) so may be what he is hinting at :wink:

10 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Anyone know if these sets are releasing June or August?

oh and will the room of requirement connect to Hogwarts?

June. All of them except D2C and CMF.

First it was said that it doesn't connect to Hogwarts, but then the statement was changed and it actually does connect to Hogwarts (that's the current info, there's still a chance it won't).

I already mentioned it today but it looks like no one has noticed it so I'll post it again:

CMF releases friday August 7th

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

June. All of them except D2C and CMF.

First it was said that it doesn't connect to Hogwarts, but then the statement was changed and it actually does connect to Hogwarts (that's the current info, there's still a chance it won't).

It would be nice if it did but it won’t necessarily look bad as a stand-alone. I have the Build Your Own Adventure model set up inside the Castle walls of the official Hogwarts builds (I chose the secondary build of the fireplace, I think it looks better with the other builds than the sorting build). It looks good on its own in the castle, I think the ROR could work too

I already mentioned it today but it looks like no one has noticed it so I'll post it again:

CMF releases friday August 7th

Where did that info come from? From what I’ve seen, all the leakers have said September. I don’t remember any new info, I must have missed something

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Where did that info come from? From what I’ve seen, all the leakers have said September. I don’t remember any new info, I must have missed something

Brickshop

There were actually rumours of it releasing in August (I think it was something like retailers get it in August, and official Lego shops in September). 

So yeah, explains a little why it leaked so early. It's and August set at RETAILERS, which leak a lot of Lego sets. The one that leaked it failed so hard :laugh_hard:

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So yeah, explains a little why it leaked so early. It's and August set at RETAILERS, which leak a lot of Lego sets. The one that leaked it failed so hard :laugh_hard:

Wasn't this picture found in LEGO's own database?

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wasn't this picture found in LEGO's own database?

I have heard something might not be correct.
It was from a part of LEGOs website yes. but a part of the website only to be accses for toyshops that LEGO got a partnership(Bigger stores like ToysRus). 

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There were actually rumours of it releasing in August (I think it was something like retailers get it in August, and official Lego shops in September). 

Yes Kingnono said that 4 days ago. so that might increase the odds of him being reliable :laugh:

King_nono is now channeling his inner Riddler (or Gollum) and posted another hint in the form of a riddle :head_back:

So we have our first minifig rumour for the D2C, Hermione with her time-turner :thumbup: 

Edited by Lego-Freak

The latest hint is the inscription on Hermione's Time-Turner.

Presumably that means a POA Hermione will be in the D2C, either with another printed Time-Turner or an actual accessory.

Edited by spiderfan2000

3 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

The latest hint is the inscription on Hermione's Time-Turner.

Presumably that means a POA Hermione will be in the D2C, either with another printed Time-Turner or an actual accessory.

So if PoA hermione is in the d2c, does that mean the gray pants PoA Harry was legit. If so that's kinda early for a leak since it's due to come out August

6 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

So if PoA hermione is in the d2c, does that mean the gray pants PoA Harry was legit. If so that's kinda early for a leak since it's due to come out August

September