Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

What about the Marauders? Although, he said "growing" and the Marauders are only missing James. But I would guess that he is referring to the Weasleys.

That's why I'm sceptical. "The gang is growing" could refer to literally anything - students growing and getting normal legs, getting more of Weasleys or Malfoys, or getting more members of Order of The Phoenix or Dumbeldore's Army. In the end, he could just choose from those and say "oh yeah I definitely meant that one".

Nice to see Luna has dual molded legs (even though they should be medium legs)

3 minutes ago, Retro Brick Reviews said:

A new leak of Luna in her dress has been posted to #legoleaks. Glad to see she has double-molded legs, but I'm now curious to see if those are printed. Hopefully, but I doubt it.

I would actually be surprised if they aren’t printed. It’s not like this is a Marvel set lol

Luna looks good, I'll take dualmolded legs over mediumlegs any day (maybe not the most accurate but definetely more usefull imo)

Alright but where is that luna supposed to be from? Think that people spoke of a printet dress piece for Luna at slughorns party / Tower set.
Is it her from the room of requierment? (Sorry for my poor spelling, had to hurry)

Where did you guys find that leak? It's not on legoleaks, nor on any other leaker's account.

Just now, TurboTj-DK said:

Alright but where is that luna supposed to be from? Think that people spoke of a printet dress piece for Luna at slughorns party / Tower set.
Is it her from the room of requierment? (Sorry for my poor spelling, had to hurry)

Astronomy Tower.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where did you guys find that leak? It's not on legoleaks, nor on any other leaker's account.

It’s under legoharrypotter, legoleaks, etc. It’s just a bad quality picture with the minifigures all upside down, almost as if some kid wanted to tease with fake leaks lol

At first I thought luna’s body was light pink, don’t know why! :enough: But it’s definitely light grey. If she’s in her slug club outfit, then there’s no reason for the others who attended to not have their own. (Except Lavender and Ron) 

Edited by Otherworld

The German website "zusammengebaut" did a livestream yesterday where they talked to Jan Beyer, LEGO Group Manager. He stated that at the current point all productions are running properly and that there is no clue for sets to be delayed or running into bottlenecks. I keep distance from posting any links because it's no English source but it's not difficult to find anyway.

15 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

No reliable leaker ever said she would have a dress piece. They said she would have printed legs

2 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

At first I thought luna’s body was light pink, don’t know why! :enough: But it’s definitely light grey. If she’s in her slug club outfit, then there’s no reason for the others who attended to not have their own. (Except Lavender and Ron) 

Okay, now I realized I first looked at the 2nd picture, it has more saturation. But I’m still confused, Luna’s slug club dress stood out as rather silvery than pink in the movie, huh. Maybe she has metallic silver printing?

Hermione looks rather bland in that scene, it will probably look like a Yule Ball 2.0? I hope she gets a new hairpiece. Looking forward for a white outfit Neville and black suit Draco.

4 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

Maybe she has metallic silver printing?

She has, we've already seen the torsoprint

Honestly I hope the Astronomy Tower isn’t that much taller than the Great Hall and Clock Tower because with the shelf I currently have them on, there’s really only room for the AT to be an inch taller, maybe two but that would be pushing it. Obviously it’s a lot taller in canon, but Lego proportions are different so here’s hoping it fits on my shelf!

Wow that's the weirdest picture of leaked minifigures I've ever seen :sceptic:. Thank god Luna has her own distinctive hairpiece otherwise we'd have no idea that was her. 

Looking forward to seeing all the Slub Club variants, that was a really funny scene in the film. 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Honestly I hope the Astronomy Tower isn’t that much taller than the Great Hall and Clock Tower because with the shelf I currently have them on, there’s really only room for the AT to be an inch taller, maybe two but that would be pushing it. Obviously it’s a lot taller in canon, but Lego proportions are different so here’s hoping it fits on my shelf!

I have no height restraints (unless it's a few meters tall) so I just hope it's at least a bit taller than both of them for accuracy sake. 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

She has, we've already seen the torsoprint

Slug club torso? Huh, that never leaked did it? Or at least I never saw a trace of it.

Just now, Otherworld said:

Slug club torso? Huh, that never leaked did it? Or at least I never saw a trace of it.

We didn't see the entire torso but we did see what the pattern of the print itself looked like

Is that also a new Lord Voldemort figure in the top of the photo? If it is, I think we can safely say he is from the rumored Ministry of Magic Atrium Battle set. Really hoping we get a pearl gold centaur as part of a Fountain of Magical Brethren build.

Edited by sebastian666

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Anybody else notice the new Lord Voldemort figure in that photo? I think we can safely say he is from the rumored Ministry of Magic Atrium Battle set. Really hoping we get a pearl gold centaur as part of a Fountain of Magical Brethren build.

I don't see a Voldemort. If you're referring to the topmost figure in the dress piece, it's from Ninjago- look closely, and you can see that the head is the new fantasy skull piece.

6 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Is that also a new Lord Voldemort figure in the top of the photo? If it is, I think we can safely say he is from the rumored Ministry of Magic Atrium Battle set. Really hoping we get a pearl gold centaur as part of a Fountain of Magical Brethren build.

That figure doesn't even remotely resemble Voldy though. It's the Skull Sorcerer from Ninjago with the wrong head, which is from one of Ninjago's skeleton warriors

Oh, just found. If you didn't tell me it was a blurry picture of a few minifigure's backs I would have never found it :laugh_hard:  Dual molding is lovely, but that's kinda all this picture gives us.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:39 AM, Legoman123 said:

Out of interest, how many more parts do you think there will be to Hogwarts?

If they plan do do the entire castle accurately to the movies I calculate 5 more ‘big’ sets (£/$60+) after the Astronomy tower, and then smaller detached locations like the boat house and Owlry as even more little sets.

I made a small model and coloured the sections to distinguish separate modules:

Hogwarts sketch template

So we could be getting another 3 years without repetition!

LEGO Hogwarts (Sketch) Release proposal

Edited by Bugbot20082

2 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

If they plan do do the entire castle accurately to the movies I calculate 5 more ‘big’ sets (£/$60+) after the Astronomy tower, and then smaller detached locations like the boat house and Owlry as even more little sets.

I made a small model and coloured the sections to distinguish separate modules:

So we could be getting another 3 years without repetition!

I hope this is similar to what they do. It will probably be like this but less accurate with the sections that aren’t as recognizable like the Whomping Willow set. Once they get the three most iconic buildings done (Great Hall, Clock Tower, Astronomy Tower), they will probably do some lesser known ones with some more creative license

A little off topic, but am I the only one that believes we need a serious improvement for the Great Hall courtyard. Especially with a Deathly Hallows wave coming up soon, I think it would look pretty awkward trying to stage the final duel between Harry and Voldemort in that tiny space. I doubt they remake a Great Hall solely on the basis for a better courtyard, so would a $20 standalone set similar to our RoR this year be more likely?

Edited by LegoLover19

45 minutes ago, LegoLover19 said:

A little off topic, but am I the only one that believes we need a serious improvement for the Great Hall courtyard. Especially with a Deathly Hallows wave coming up soon, I think it would look pretty awkward trying to stage the final duel between Harry and Voldemort in that tiny space. I doubt they remake a Great Hall solely on the basis for a better courtyard, so would a $20 standalone set similar to our RoR this year be more likely?

I prefer book canon, so i'll just have the duel in the great hall:laugh: