Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

39 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

If we get a burrow there will most likely be at least one pig there :wink:
Because the ideas set had so little budget of "Lego coins" the designers had no change of bringing back the monkey with it. They would not have the "coins" to "buy" a pig with a new print either, so logically the pig comes in another set this year that has a bigger budget e.g. HP, so they got the pig at a price they could afford since it was a existing part in production :shrug_oh_well:

That is a very good logical point. :classic:

6 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Perhaps we should update the first page by adding the brickheadz and maybe the set numbers for the confirmed sets:

75966 Room of Requirements

75967 Forbidden Forest

75968 Escape from Privet Drive

75969 Astronomy Tower

75979? Buildable Hedwig

75981? Advent Calendar - $39,99?

71028? CMF series

40412? Brickheadz Hagrid and Buckbeak $15,- - $20,-?

40419? Hogwarts Student $20,-?

You might as will include 75978 and 75980 since both are confirmed HP sets. The only thing that is unknown is if they are The Burrow and Diagon Alley. 

1 hour ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

Wonder if we'll get new faces for the main trio this year. Especially hoping for a new Hermione, because I really wasn't a fan of the reused Carina head last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they reuse last years faces

1 hour ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

Wonder if we'll get new faces for the main trio this year. Especially hoping for a new Hermione, because I really wasn't a fan of the reused Carina head last year.

I hope so.

30420 is a $4.99 Wizarding World polymer releasing in August, if everything goes according to plan.

4 hours ago, Azani said:

30420 is a $4.99 Wizarding World polymer releasing in August, if everything goes according to plan.

Thanks, good to hear :thumbup: Glad we’re getting another polybag, can’t believe it’s only been one since the reboot started

4 hours ago, Azani said:

Good to hear we’re getting another poly bag. I hope it’s got some interesting pieces, tho I suspect it will just have a Prisoner of Azkaban Harry in his blue jacket just like in the three sets last year.

4 hours ago, Azani said:

Ooo goody. I’ve been wondering why we didn’t get Ron and a patronus recolor of the terrier mold in the RoR set, and I’ve been theorizing that something like this could be how we get it. That’s pure speculation of course, but I will be a little disappointed if it’s as generic as the 2018 polybag. 

I'm suprised to see Ron and Hermione are absent in the CMF series :oh:

A lot of people cant stand Ron, so I get it.... but Hermione???? 

At least they should made Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix. So she would have an alternate face and extra hairpiece, similar to what they did in the first series. 

I think Bellatrix (well Hermione) is wearing a different outfit in that scene (and she is wearing a cape). That's different enough from the regular Bellatrix minifigure

Just now, Robert8 said:

I'm suprised to see Ron and Hermione are absent in the CMF series :oh:

They'll most likely be among the remaining 7 figures but I'll be extremely happy if they're not included at all

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't forget what day it is... you can't trust anyone.

I think its an 1.April release.

But if its true its great.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't forget what day it is... you can't trust anyone.

Sure, but a fake polybag would be the most low-key april fool’s prank in history :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They'll most likely be among the remaining 7 figures but I'll be extremely happy if they're not included at all

But I saw a post on IG listing the reamining 7 (Lockhart, Lucius, etc) :wacko:

Just now, Robert8 said:

But I saw a post on IG listing the reamining 7 (Lockhart, Lucius, etc) :wacko:

I guess you didn't read the last pages of discussion on wether or not this guy's info is reliable? 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Sure, but a fake polybag would be the most low-key april fool’s prank in history :laugh:

Better be something like ''setpictures revealed'' or ''all waves pushed back indefinetely because of Covid-19'' :wink: I hate april 1st, can't trust anyone

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I guess you didn't read the last pages of discussion on wether or not this guy's info is reliable? 

Oh boy... this again? What do people get from posting fake crap??  I will never get it 

And no...  I didn't read them. :sceptic: Thanks for letting me know

I think Kingnono is telling the truth, (Don´t mean to get the next 7 pages to be the same discussion again buuuuut).
It´s my choice to believe it, how could it hurt anybody if it turns out not to be true. :p He´s post are one of the few exciting things in these days :laugh:

Has anyone mentioned whether we're expecting to get any more Thestrals in this year's sets? This would be the year for one to be included in the Hogwarts set, maybe even pulling the carriage we meet Luna in in OotP (film) as a side build, though that's probably hoping for too much.

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

Has anyone mentioned whether we're expecting to get any more Thestrals in this year's sets? This would be the year for one to be included in the Hogwarts set, maybe even pulling the carriage we meet Luna in in OotP (film) as a side build, though that's probably hoping for too much.

We already know what the builds in the sets are going to be and we're not getting a carriage. So unless they bash some scenes together in the Astronomy Tower the inclusion of Thestrals is highly unlikely

14 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

I think Kingnono is telling the truth, (Don´t mean to get the next 7 pages to be the same discussion again buuuuut).
It´s my choice to believe it, how could it hurt anybody if it turns out not to be true. :p He´s post are one of the few exciting things in these days :laugh:

It hurts people by getting them hyped over (potentially) fake news. Though if you choose to believe him that's your choice, even though I want to believe him I'll remain skeptical

23 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

The carriage is on sale many places (30-45% off) and it´s discontinued so to be safe I would recommend getting some now :D

There's a new picture on IG of a few Lego animals all together, one being the new owl with spread wings. Not sure if we've had this specific angle as we've had so many, but boy does it look really good. I also like how the photo shows that it really does look like a different species to the old owl mould so there looks like more variety now. :classic:

4 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

There's a new picture on IG of a few Lego animals all together, one being the new owl with spread wings. Not sure if we've had this specific angle as we've had so many, but boy does it look really good. I also like how the photo shows that it really does look like a different species to the old owl mould so there looks like more variety now. :classic:

It does look really good but it's position as my favorite new animalmold of summer 2020 now definetely goes to the newly leaked stingray from City. My god that mold is gorgeous! 

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

When did we ever come to the conclusion _kingnono_ was unreliable? I'm pretty sure @Falconfan1414 only said i_paint_minifigures_ (the guy from the $55,- leak) was probably not credible as he was only reposting stuff without crediting anyone (And not surprisingly, soon after this i_paint_minifigures_ changed his posts to look more credible). Falconfan didn't say whether or not kingnono was reliable or not. So we don't know if he is yet. I would think he is, and the fact that falcon is following him (and he usually only follows trustworthy guys) makes me think that even more so.

Also I have no idea what cmf list @Robert8 is talking about as I haven't seen any. If it's the list with "Lucious, Lockhart, Rita, Tonks,  Arthur, Ginny and Molly", that's not just the cmf figures but rumored figures for both the sets and cmf series. Arthur, Ginny and Molly are probably for the burrow (tonks maybe too). Only Rita is most likely to appear in the cmf series as there's no rumored set she could appear in, for lockhart and lucious we're not sure were they'll pop up (nor for anyone else really).

But let me say this again, _kingnono_ isn't confirmed to be unreliable at all. So for all we know this rumor might still be true. We simply don't know it yet so we shouldn't jump to neither conclusion.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

When did we ever come to the conclusion _kingnono_ was unreliable? I'm pretty sure @Falconfan1414 only said i_paint_minifigures_ (the guy from the $55,- leak) was probably not credible as he was only reposting stuff without crediting anyone (And not surprisingly, soon after this i_paint_minifigures_ changed his posts to look more credible). Falconfan didn't say whether or not kingnono was reliable or not. So we don't know if he is yet. I would think he is, and the fact that falcon is following him (and he usually only follows trustworthy guys) makes me think that even more so.

Also I have no idea what cmf list @Robert8 is talking about as I haven't seen any. If it's the list with "Lucious, Lockhart, Rita, Tonks,  Arthur, Ginny and Molly", that's not just the cmf figures but rumored figures for both the sets and cmf series. Arthur, Ginny and Molly are probably for the burrow (tonks maybe too). Only Rita is most likely to appear in the cmf series as there's no rumored set she could appear in, for lockhart and lucious we're not sure were they'll pop up (nor for anyone else really).

But let me say this again, _kingnono_ isn't confirmed to be unreliable at all. So for all we know this rumor might still be true. We simply don't know it yet so we shouldn't jump to neither conclusion.

I never said kingnono is unreliable. Robert was talking about the remaining figures as posted by kingnono and I just pointed out how we just had a pretty long discussion about wether or not he is reliable. Saying ''we don't know if he's reliable'' isn't the same as ''he isn't reliable''. I really don't want to start this debate all over again but as long as the information remains vague and conflicts with other info I'll remian skeptical.