Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I thought the obvious give away was that Hermione is a girl, so the quote wouldn’t make sense ?— also he was in the film for like 5 seconds ? thanks for playing along though haha 

love you guys 

16 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

I thought the obvious give away was that Hermione is a girl, so the quote wouldn’t make sense ?— also he was in the film for like 5 seconds ? thanks for playing along though haha 

love you guys 

Thanks for the laugh :head_back:

Oh btw, the ‘new-perspective’ leaks continue, now with Harry. I’m getting bored here

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks for the laugh :head_back:

Oh btw, the ‘new-perspective’ leaks continue, now with Harry. I’m getting bored here

Yet we're still missing a backview for Hedwig :def_shrug:

Just now, Zedro said:

There is a new image of an owl with a new color (light brown) staring at one eye could be Errol and be another argument in favor of weasley's burrow. ??

Unfortunately, if it's the same I just saw as well on IG, it's not a new one : it is already available in the City Forest Fire set.

Just now, Zedro said:

There is a new image of an owl with a new color (light brown) staring at one eye could be Errol and be another argument in favor of weasley's burrow. ??

It is from city :wink:

Edit ninja'd:tongue:

Edited by Roebuck
ninja'd

You know sh*t got real when even wizards are wearing nitrile gloves lol

Where is that Harry coming? The brick built Hedwig set?

Just now, Robert8 said:

Where is that Harry coming? The brick built Hedwig set?

We're not 100% sure but that's pretty much the only set in which the inclusion of this variant would make sense. It's based off this scene in PS:

This fan theory about why Hedwig had to die in Harry Potter is SO ...

28 minutes ago, deskp said:

I think the CITY owl, will show up in Privet drive set.

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... Unless Dobby has lost his marbles and burns the house down 

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... Unless Dobby has lost his marbles and burns the house down 

Oh come on its a cheeky owl. "hey Harry remeber that letter i sendt ya" *wink*

Maybe, but the winking expression doesn’t fit all that well... 

Maybe that's the owl who brings the good stuff to Hogwarts lol 

Yeah, well the Privet Drive Dobby looks like hes lost his marbles... smiling like this::excited:

‘Probably new hood/hat piece (depends on how you interpret it) for CMF’

who could this Ben in reference to?, someone who wears something on their head that’s s cross between a hood or hat. Could be Kingsley, but we’ve seen him on the CMF cover so why hint at what we’ve seen. The only other characters I can think of are; Arthur Weasley (from chamber of secrets in diagon alley with his point hat), any student from philosophers stone with the pointy wizard hats, could be an OOTP death eater with a dual moulded half mask/ half hood piece but it would surely just be a printed face. I’m lost 

20 minutes ago, Legoniche said:

who could this Ben in reference to?, someone who wears something on their head that’s s cross between a hood or hat. Could be Kingsley, but we’ve seen him on the CMF cover so why hint at what we’ve seen. The only other characters I can think of are; Arthur Weasley (from chamber of secrets in diagon alley with his point hat), any student from philosophers stone with the pointy wizard hats, could be an OOTP death eater with a dual moulded half mask/ half hood piece but it would surely just be a printed face. I’m lost 

Karkaroff:purrr:

Edit: nevermind, just saw “hood”, so no idea.

Edited by Otherworld

1 hour ago, Legoniche said:

Maybe its Madam pompfrey. 

7 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Seems to be the most likely option. Her headgear really is difficult to classify.

19 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

Probably her. The candidates for the remaining spots are LIKELY Hermione, Ron, Harry, Skeeter, Lockhart, Lucius, Sirius, Tonks, Karkaroff, and Pomfrey. None of them wear hard-to-classify headgear except for Poppy Pomfrey. Karkaroff has a somewhat unusual hat but it is clearly a hat. Also, on the top of my head, I can't think of any relevant Harry Potter character with similarly hard-to-classify headgear.

Just now, LegoNetherlands said:

How seriously do you guys take the kingnino leaks? I feel the quotes are just guesses on what we already know?

Could be. It's rather hilarious if he knows absolutely nothing :D But he is giving us something to talk and speculate about so I don't mind.

With Minions being delayed; Is IT possible that other themes, such as Harry Potter, are being delayed also, due to the coronavirus? (I'm not saying Minions is delayed directly because of that)

I dunno about all the guesses for remaining CMF characters ... they seem a bit ‘light’ on other students to me. I’d fully expect a few more of those in the same way we got Cho, Cedric and Lee last time 

Just now, williejm said:

I dunno about all the guesses for remaining CMF characters ... they seem a bit ‘light’ on other students to me. I’d fully expect a few more of those in the same way we got Cho, Cedric and Lee last time 

I mean we are getting Luna and Neville again and they are students. But yeah,  I haven't predicted students mostly because I don't want them :D I hope they are giving us more adults instead of students since the later films are more 'adult'.