Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Every time I've had the thought "that can't be right, surely the leakers got it wrong" when it wasn't obvious, I've been wrong.

The designers know their stuff, and I bet they had a discussion about it. If you just watch the films, which the sets are primarily based on, you wouldn't even really know Luna was supposed to be a year younger. It makes no difference in the plot. So, to avoid confusion, the designers probably gave all of the students who are peers the same length legs.

Besides, anybody collecting the line and correcting these issues should already have a set of plain black mid legs from Neville in the first CMF :laugh:

Kingnono has given up on hints, he just said "would you be happy with Lucius, Lockart, Rita, Tonks, Ginny and Molly". I assume he means the CMF...but that means there only one missing figure

Just now, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Kingnono has given up on hints, he just said "would you be happy with Lucius, Lockart, Rita, Tonks, Ginny and Molly". I assume he means the CMF...but that means there only one missing figure

really doubt that’s the rest of the CMF. I just can’t imagine it not having Ron and Hermione. Some of those characters surely appear in the rumored Burrow and/or Diagon Alley instead. 

18 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

No, not all cmf. A while ago he said the hints were for both characters and locations, so he was hinting at sets as well.

Oh so there it is, the betrayer is Lockhart and the father is Lucius :grin_wub: Stiiill I know, we should take it with a grain of salt just in case. I’ll take a wild guess and say only Rita and Lucius will be in the CMF. Lockhart could be in the rumoured DA, and Molly, Ginny and tonks in the rumoured Burrow. But literally anything is possible! (Except for rita, sorry rita)

31 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

Oh so there it is, the betrayer is Lockhart and the father is Lucius :grin_wub: Stiiill I know, we should take it with a grain of salt just in case. I’ll take a wild guess and say only Rita and Lucius will be in the CMF. Lockhart could be in the rumoured DA, and Molly, Ginny and tonks in the rumoured Burrow. But literally anything is possible! (Except for rita, sorry rita)

Lucius could be in DA too.

1 hour ago, Otherworld said:

Haha it looks like I guessed the betrayer right! :D Anyhow, I really hope that Lockhart is in the CMF because of the price tag on the Diagon Alley... He could have his blue robes in that set and his rose coloured robes in the CMF.

Just now, thenudeorganist said:

Haha it looks like I guessed the betrayer right! :D Anyhow, I really hope that Lockhart is in the CMF because of the price tag on the Diagon Alley... He could have his blue robes in that set and his rose coloured robes in the CMF.

Lockhart doesn't really need much in terms of printing so I'd rather get a different character in the CMF

I don't know how the Minecraft villagers scale to normal figures but if they're the same height it would be pretty cool to get a St. Mungos version of Lockhart in a future set or book

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego villager

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Lockhart doesn't really need much in terms of printing so I'd rather get a different character in the CMF

I don't know how the Minecraft villagers scale to normal figures but if they're the same height it would be pretty cool to get a St. Mungos version of Lockhart in a future set or book

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego villager

A St. Mungos version would delightful. But yeah, I'm a bit biased since he is one of my favourite characters. Though, he could have a new cornish pixie mould. Does lego use the rose colour anymore btw? It was used in the older Lockhart figure and it looks gorgeous imo.

If Lucius, Lockhart, Rita Skeeter and Tonks are all in the CMF series I'll be very happy as I'd go out of my way to get all those characters apart from maybe Rita. However, if all of them apart from Rita are spread out in sets I'd be a bit less happy as I'm definitely not getting the Burrow because I have the 2010 one. However, if Lucius and Lockhart were to be in Diagon Alley that would suggest to me that both Flourish and Blotts (the book shop) and Borgin and Burkes would be included, which would be fun. 

Hi everybody. Just saw pictures (not lego however) of Arthur and molly announced by 2 trusted leakers. ... we are getting close! 

Set pictures of Lego harry potter coming April 25th

Edited by DNSNVN01
Sorry forgot to say source. Saw it on falconfans story

Just now, DNSNVN01 said:

Set pictures of Lego harry potter coming April 25th

That's when they were revealed last year, it's an indication of when to expect them

3 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I hope this is true :thumbup: If it is, there’s not much left on my personal wishlist anymore :grin: 2011!me would melt if he knew what was coming

1 hour ago, thenudeorganist said:

Does lego use the rose colour anymore btw? It was used in the older Lockhart figure and it looks gorgeous imo.

Sand red has been dead for 16 years and I don’t think it’s ever coming back :sceptic:

6 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I hope this is true :thumbup: If it is, there’s not much left on my personal wishlist anymore :grin: 2011!me would melt if he knew what was coming

Sand red has been dead for 16 years and I don’t think it’s ever coming back :sceptic:

Well, that's a bummer. Thankfully the old torso looks still great today due to the detailing. I might use that torso and cape with a modern head and hair if we get Lockhart. Unless of course, they manage to make the rose colour variant by using some other good looking colour.

What kind of legs do you guys think they'll use on Professor Sprout? Considering she is a rather short person I'm torn between either small or medium legs, probably medium

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

What kind of legs do you guys think they'll use on Professor Sprout? Considering she is a rather short person I'm torn between either small or medium legs, probably medium

A dress piece is also an option, as evidenced by the 2011 version :wink:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I think that they will use a printed dress piece even though she is rather short. I reckon they would use normal legs if they won't use a dress piece. They probably give every adult character normal legs. 

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be a dress. If not a dress it will be normal sized legs. They've never given a somewhat short adult short or mid legs before.

48 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be a dress. If not a dress it will be normal sized legs. They've never given a somewhat short adult short or mid legs before.

I agree, if Wormtail didn't get medium legs then Sprout definitely won't. The 2011 figure with the dress piece actually ended up taller than a normal figure so I think we'd be lucky with a new dress :laugh:

Just now, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I agree, if Wormtail didn't get medium legs then Sprout definitely won't. The 2011 figure with the dress piece actually ended up taller than a normal figure so I think we'd be lucky with a new dress :laugh:

A printed dress piece would be great and screen accurate. Also, printed dress pieces are very nice, and as proven by Voldemort, Fleur, and Bellatrix, not common in regular sets. :D  Therefore, I hope that every character in the CMF who could have a dress piece will have one.