Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Btw I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I noticed that one of the Frozen sets has a trans blue horse that could work pretty well for Ginny’s Patronus

It has been mentioned before but we've come to the conclusion that 1. it doesn't really fit in the Harry Potter theme because of the Friends style and 2. it's not the same ''light blue with sprakles'' color as the other patronusses

Just now, (Insert Name Here) said:

I hope that in the future (maybe for another Advent calender) we see the new owl mold in all gold for Dumbledore's Owl Lecturn.

I think it's more likely to pop up in a future Great Hall remake which, if the theme lives on long enough, has a high chance of coming back

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Btw I’m not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I noticed that one of the Frozen sets has a trans blue horse that could work pretty well for Ginny’s Patronus

Yeah I mentioned it back in December on the HP 2019 thread and @Robocrookshanks posted a photo of how they had got the horse piece and filled in the middle with pieces (you can find it on p. 245 of the HP 2019 thread). I know it's not the same sparkly blue as the stag like @Guyon2002 says, but I disagree that it does not fit the style of the theme. I think the shaping fits Ginny's patronus quite nicely. Certainly a good enough substitute if we don't get an 'official' version of her patronus. :classic:

Edited by BacktoBricks

28 minutes ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

I hope that in the future (maybe for another Advent calender) we see the new owl mold in all gold for Dumbledore's Owl Lecturn.

I fully expect the owl to show up later. In the summer wave it may be exclusive but it will show up later and I fully expect it to come back in this scenario you mentioned. 

Theres been a lot of wishlisting/speculation on here lately, so I made a Future HP set ideas topic to prevent anymore.....or people may ignore it and keep wishlisting on here...

Very few people have true black hair. Despite that, I think black is absolutely the correct choice for Bellatrix AND Harry. The existing dark brown would just be too light. 

I also see it as Lego sticking to book canon. Harry's hair is described as black. Same as with  Hermione's, which is described as brown.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

New tease on Instagram: a father son relationship is important

So that could be James, Sirius or Arthur

if you follow the ealier "leaks" you already got Arthur, so this would be Ron

Just now, doclord said:

Next reveal will be Hedwig turned in another direction.

Can´t wait to see it from the top!!! ... 

6 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

I think that’s pretty obviously Lucius Malfoy.

I wouldn't say it's more obvious than the others but it's definetely the figure I'd like most out of them

I can't see it being a figure from the cmf as no one knows what the final 7 figures will be so I can't imagine the clue is referring to James Potter. Lucius wouldn't fit into any of the sets we know of at the moment apart from Diagon Alley, but there's no chance those figures are leaking already (I think). It's probably just Arthur Weasley, but that could mean Ron is included in the Burrow too. 

We don't know if it'll be exactly the same but if Harry Potter Series 2 uses the same box distribution as Series 20 we'll get the following ''times per figure'' counts:

3 figures - 5 times

6 figures - 4 times

7 figures - 3 times

Just now, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I can't see it being a figure from the cmf as no one knows what the final 7 figures will be so I can't imagine the clue is referring to James Potter. Lucius wouldn't fit into any of the sets we know of at the moment apart from Diagon Alley, but there's no chance those figures are leaking already (I think). It's probably just Arthur Weasley, but that could mean Ron is included in the Burrow too. 

Rita Skeeter doesn't fit in any of the sets either but that quote was definetely 100% from her

14 minutes ago, deskp said:

if you follow the ealier "leaks" you already got Arthur, so this would be Ron

I don't think they would tease Ron xD.

15 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

I think that’s pretty obviously Lucius Malfoy.

I mean sure Lucious is a father, but they don't have the typical father son relationship. Unless they were hinting at the lack thereof :look:. You might actually be on to something. That's gonna be a lot of chamber of secrets this year.

dont forget there are 2 sets releasing  int he second wave this year.  99 dollar  (likely burrow)   and presumably the other one is cheaper.. like a playset or something.

theres some speculation on a d2c sets. apparently there is a d2c set number unaccounted for..

2 minutes ago, deskp said:

dont forget there are 2 sets releasing  int he second wave this year.  99 dollar  (likely burrow)   and presumably the other one is cheaper.. like a playset or something.

theres some speculation on a d2c sets. apparently there is a d2c set number unaccounted for..

There was a rumor of 2 sets (one of which would cost $100) and a D2C but that rumor has turned into just the $100 set and a D2C

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Rita Skeeter doesn't fit in any of the sets either but that quote was definetely 100% from her

Thanks for reminding me of that, it's really hard to keep up with all these vague hints :look:. I really hope they amount to something and isn't just someone reading this forum or #legoleaks and messing with us. Just looked through KingNono's account and seen that the first four hints were for Burrow figures (Ginny, Molly, Arthur and Bellatrix) while the Rita Skeeter and two latest hints are very odd. 

What confuses me is how figures from a Burrow (if that's what Bellatrix and Fenrir are) are leaking already if it is due for August. Monkey King is releasing in May now so there are any other figure leaks that have come from August? 

What confuses me is how figures from a Burrow (if that's what Bellatrix and Fenrir are) are leaking already if it is due for August. Monkey King is releasing in May now so there are any other figure leaks that have come from August? 

Brickshop.nl (a dutch lego shop) has it listed as a june 1st release so it might be a case of regional releasedate differences. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Brickshop.nl (a dutch lego shop) has it listed as a june 1st release so it might be a case of regional releasedate differences. 

Thanks, that's what I thought. Maybe that means we'll get all the regular sets in June (in some places at least) and then just the D2C later on. 

Thanks, that's what I thought. Maybe that means we'll get all the regular sets in June (in some places at least) and then just the D2C later on. 

Don't forget the advent calendar is still coming in september :wink:

While I do agree with the poster who said the Malfoys as it was my first thought as well, I’ll go with father Diggory for a different angle.

There is nothing special about the relationships between Weasleys or Potters for that quote to make sense.

Edited by KevinMD