Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Seaber said:

Very nice, would look great in pearl gold for Dumbledore's lectern too! 

My hopes exactly. Sadly we already got the Great Hall so it would probably take a while before we get another shot at that build. Or... advent calendar maybe?

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

Our policy is still no direct links and of course no embedding of leaked material. Describing how to find it is ok until told otherwise.

Thank you for the clarification.:laugh:

45 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

My hopes exactly. Sadly we already got the Great Hall so it would probably take a while before we get another shot at that build. Or... advent calendar maybe?

I think the advent calendar or a polybag is really the best place for a Dumbledore’s lectern build. After all, Great Hall sets usually have enough trouble managing to fit in the required tables without having to worry about leaving room for a podium that would just get in the way of kids trying to play. 

And the new Hedwig just looks stunning! (The image has officially crossed into the #legoleaks posts by the way, you no longer have to search for it in stories.) I’ll admit there’s better things I want out of the CMF than another minor character with owl like Cho from series one, but I really just want this new mold in all the colors. (I also want the regular owl mold in more colors, but that’s old news). Fingers crossed that either Privet Drive or Diagon Alley will give us a bunch of owls in different colors (and if we get the Burrow that means we get Errol again right?). 

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The new Hedwig is just perfect :wub: I know someone who will be very happy :sweet:@Roebuck

Jepp :grin: I am really happy the rumour turned out to be true and not a misunderstanding with the buildable Hedwig set coming. I am sure it will be in several sets including that and 4 Privet Drive and would be surprised if it is not in the CMF as well! Glad to see the owls get some well-deserved love in the sets after being absent last year, but please Lego make the owls in more colours than white :hmpf:

If only privet drive was based on the first movie, we could've gotten so many owls :laugh_hard:. But the advent calendar, cmf series and the potential burrow and diagon alley (still not confirmed for anyone confused) give me hope.

Hedwig looks great! Wouldn't surprise me if this new mold is made from the CMF budget tbh

8 hours ago, LordVoldemort said:

I combined all the castles together today and realized something-

Maybe the Great Hall isn't as tall as we wanted because it's supposed to be the second floor. This would make sense why the staircase cant extend fully- because in the end- it won't connect to the willow castle. 

I suspect we will get a Chamber of secrets/Dungeon/Slytherin common room set, where the exterior will be a mountain. The Great hall set will then sit on top of that (making tower taller) and the willow set will connect to the side of the mountain(COS/dungeon/slytherin set). This would make more sense because the willow castle portion is a potions classroom and Snape's office(same level as the (mountain/COS/dungeon/slytherin set).

Adding another portion of the Great Hall under the actual GH set wouldn't work. Besides the ''entrance courtyard'' and marble staircase tower being on the same base the GH's base itself is made up with stones. It's a good idea but it wouldn't really work

18 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

If only privet drive was based on the first movie, we could've gotten so many owls :laugh_hard:.

Yes that would have been a epic set regarding animal moulds, but since the guy that was on the TF only mentioned one flying owl I assume that is the only one in the set :shrug_oh_well: Unless the 10-20 other owls were normal sitting ones so he did not mention them :tongue:

The real RoR Luna, Bellatrix and Greyback have leaked. This confirms the $100 set as a HBP based Burrow (or B and G come in the Astronomy Tower, though that's rather unlikely)

Edited by Guyon2002

Wow Bellatrix and Greyback look great! I do wish Bellatrix had printing on her skirt piece though. This does seem to hint very strongly towards The Burrow, unless they both come in Diagon Alley. Luna looks great too, it’s nice that they didn’t just reuse the Cho torso

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Bellatrix looks great but I’m disappointed in the lack of printing on her skirt piece

Edited by 7982Brick2

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow Bellatrix and Greyback look great! I do wish Bellatrix had printing on her skirt piece though. This does seem to hint very strongly towards The Burrow, unless they both come in Diagon Alley

They do look great but it's kinda funny how we don't have a clue what set they're coming  in. They could be in the Burrow (if that's the $100 set) but also Diagon Alley and the Astronomy Tower (as Stonewars said there might be more figures than the ones we already knew about)

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

The real RoR Luna, Bellatrix and Greyback have leaked. This confirms the $100 set as a HBP based Burrow (or B and G come in the Astronomy Tower, though that's rather unlikely)

They could come in a Diagon Alley, but I have to agree them coming in a Burrow set is more likely. Releasing The Burrow and Diagon Alley at the same time makes sense in terms of playability what with the flu powder scenes etc. Amidst all this chaos and tragedy, it's amazing how these small things still make me excited. I have wanted a Bellatrix figure for years. :)

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Amidst all this chaos and tragedy, it's amazing how these small things still make me excited.

Same, too bad the lack of work caused by this chaos and tragedy will most likely prevent me from picking up all the sets on release :ugh:

5 minutes ago, 7982Brick2 said:

Bellatrix looks great but I’m disappointed in the lack of printing on her skirt piece

Is it possible that since the figure appears to be laying down on a white background that whoever took the picture just put the skirt piece on backwards so she would lay flat? So there could still be printing on the front but we’re only seeing the back of the piece

Welp it definitely looks like they’re remaking the 2010 burrow, probably with the same minifigures (it’s uncanny how similar that Greyback looks)

As I’ve already got a Burrow it’s a shame but I’m glad that others get the chance to get it. Also saves me £100 that I can now save towards Diagon Alley 

also as Lego sometimes include elements from multiple films I think we can expect a letter dropping function and a few more owls in the Privet Drive Set. Fingers crossed! 

Good to see that Luna has a new face print that matches both of her CMFs well. I was worried they might reuse an old one, but luckily there aren‘t any fitting ones left :laugh: Greyback‘s head surprised me at first cause it looks so similar to his 2010/11 counterpart but it‘s definitely new.

1 minute ago, Holden Brickfield said:

Is it possible that since the figure appears to be laying down on a white background that whoever took the picture just put the skirt piece on backwards so she would lay flat? So there could still be printing on the front but we’re only seeing the back of the piece

The same figures are now seperately on legoleaks (1 fig per photo instead of 4). Bellatrix's dress is unprinted and Luna uses normal sized legs

Greyback reuses Hux's legs btw

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

[...] and Luna uses normal sized legs

That‘s quite inconsistent with her S1 CMF, especially since she‘s in her fourth year in the RoR scene :sceptic: I guess all of the students use regular legs now

11 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That‘s quite inconsistent with her S1 CMF, especially since she‘s in her fourth year in the RoR scene :sceptic: I guess all of the students use regular legs now

Maybe the leaker got the wrong combo of legs and figure, because I'm sure there'd be other figures in the set who'd have regular legs.