Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

I should've known the buildable Hedwig would come with an exclusive minifigure...honestly, this line is getting way too expensive for me.  The quality is great, but the quantity is not (for my budget, anyway).  I will have to be more selective about the sets I buy. 

Currently, my preference would be (from most to least wanted):

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower
[Diagon Alley?]
Room of Requirement
Escape From Privet Drive
Forbidden Forest
Mystery Set #1
Mystery Set #2
Collectible Minifigures
Buildable Hedwig
Book with exclusive Tom Riddle

However, I may change my mind once all is revealed!

Centaur body and torso has leaked. Body looks amazing!

5 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

I should've known the buildable Hedwig would come with an exclusive minifigure...honestly, this line is getting way too expensive for me.  The quality is great, but the quantity is not (for my budget, anyway).  I will have to be more selective about the sets I buy. 

We've known about the inclusion of a exclusive figure for more than a month though....

Wow! Can anyone identify what colour they're using for the centaur flesh colour? Colourblind here, but I'm hoping Medium Nougat! 

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Centaur body and torso has leaked. Body looks amazing!

We've known about the inclusion of a exclusive figure for more than a month though....

Okay, fair enough.  I apparently can't keep up with this thread.  :sceptic:

8 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Wow! Can anyone identify what colour they're using for the centaur flesh colour? Colourblind here, but I'm hoping Medium Nougat! 

Looks yellow to me...

Edited by AnyColourYouLike

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

It's tan or an overexposed dark tan

Edited by Metanoios91

18 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The centaurs are amazing! Wow I might get a couple copies of that set

My thoughts exactly.  Really cool.

Percy Weasley ? *huh*

Edit: Never mind was a spiderman fig apparently :shrug_oh_well:

Centaurs look great :wub:

Edited by Roebuck

So exciting to see the new centaurs! Finally they’re actually making them! 

Also I feel like the photo of Dobby is at an unflattering angle. Personally excited to get another one so I can army build house elves (maybe with a different torso)

47 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

It's tan or an overexposed dark tan

Dark tan would also work, I'd love to try then Centaurs with orc ears which come in dark tan and mdf :) 

56 minutes ago, AnyColourYouLike said:

Looks yellow to me...

Normal yellow? 

I think the tail is the best part that makes it stand out from the knockoff/custom pieces. Really like how they molded it in a different colour. Kinda wished they were posable though, but that's probably not very realistic to pull off.

I also really like the torso. Can't wait to see the head.

47 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Percy Weasley ? *huh*

Edit: Never mind was a spiderman fig apparently :shrug_oh_well:

Centaurs look great :wub:

What Spider-Man fig?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

What Spider-Man fig?

There was a Norman Osborne on #lego leaks that looked much like a older Weasly. I think it was a custom

Edited by steam235

Just now, steam235 said:

There was a Norman Osborne on #lego leaks that looked much like a older Weasly.

Before this starts spreading over in the Marvel forum: That‘s an edit, not a real minifig :wink:

B2T: That centaur leg piece looks fantastic! Can‘t wait to see the rest of the figure

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

I think the tail is the best part that makes it stand out from the knockoff/custom pieces. Really like how they molded it in a different colour. Kinda wished they were posable though, but that's probably not very realistic to pull off.

I also really like the torso. Can't wait to see the head.

Are we sure that isn't a separate piece. Its shape seems like it could be the Nexo Knights Macy ponytail piece.

1 minute ago, AdriWho said:

okey so basically we are getting the one with the painted face

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/8/84/Centaurs.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20170106064534

Is someone else getting some uruk-hai vibes here?

Is that the one with the blue paint? Because that would be a cool print. Did someone on insta say about that?

also that would be a great way to distinguish between the two centaurs if one has facepaint and the other does not 

34 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Looks like it's dark tan to me, with a dark brown horse body.

( Seems to have quoted the wrong person here,sorry)

34 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

Are we sure that isn't a separate piece. Its shape seems like it could be the Nexo Knights Macy ponytail piece.

I don't think it's that exact piece, cause that piece is rubbery whilst from what I can see it looks like the tail there is made of normal ABS plastic like the rest of the fig. Also would that be kinda small for the tail? Though it still could be a separate piece ( and I could be wrong).

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Is that the one with the blue paint? Because that would be a cool print. Did someone on insta say about that?

also that would be a great way to distinguish between the two centaurs if one has facepaint and the other does not 

No nobody said anything, sorry I just had an educated guess based on the skin color and the printed stripes :D

12 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Doesn’t look like the hind legs can move

I’m not surprised considering how the mould is smaller. It was the same with the wargs and ninjago wolf. Still looks very posable!