Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

There’s another book with yet another year one Harry in his school sweater. I wonder when we’ll see the book with the exclusive figure. I think it releases in July but I hope we see info on it before then

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Others think that it's gonna be a new hair piece, I'm leaning towards of it just being a nice drawing and the figure will be using the kid Harry Potter hair piece.

This is my display... no idea how I’m going to fit the new sets in there yet though. But would definitely love some more hogsmeade-esque winter village sets :)

6C7BDF8C-BDDC-4A2F-B69F-9931E4C8BD9C.jpeg.47b5e00c3e4d2cfbaf92f1ce1346a5b2.jpeg

2 hours ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

he commented something like „stay exited, there’s also a new Hedwig with spreaded Wings“ and because his comment was unter his privet drive Post I thought this information belongs to that set, because back then I didn’t know about a buildable hedwig.

To be precise, he commented:

'There's also a new Hedwig owl, with spread wings.' Kinda odd to put it there, but you might be right.

In case there's still a new owl mold, I really hope it comes in gold someday to make the great hall's podium.

3 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Thank you that's a really useful bit of context. I'll make sure to keep my expectations in check, I did wonder if a flying Hedwig in Privet Drive made sense considering she's locked in her cage. 

that’s totally right, but on the other hand it wouldn’t make sense that Dobby is there while the flying car arrives either ?

49 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

In case there's still a new owl mold, I really hope it comes in gold someday to make the great hall's podium.

That would be great and fit perfectly in an advent calendar!

57 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

that’s totally right, but on the other hand it wouldn’t make sense that Dobby is there while the flying car arrives either ?

Which is one of the main reasons many people are putting more stock in the rumors that the set actually comes with Fred and George instead 

53 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Which is one of the main reasons many people are putting more stock in the rumors that the set actually comes with Fred and George instead 

I would definitely prefer that! If there’s one thing I‘m a bit disappointed with the reboot of LEGO Harry Potter it’s the lack of Weasleys!

I mean we are in the third wave, the movies 1-6 are covered, but still only Ron?

In general I had a bit higher expectations about new Minifigures/Characters in this wave.

The new ones we get are the Dursley’s, centaurs (wich are not important to me) and lavender brown but some of the more important characters like Bellatrix, Lucius, all the Weasleys, Professor Sprout, Tonks and Kingsley are still missing.

I really hope they do small changes like Fred and George in the privet drive set or otherwise I hope for the CMF to cover these Gaps :)

I‘m so exited for the first pictures of the new sets!

3 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

To be precise, he commented:

'There's also a new Hedwig owl, with spread wings.' Kinda odd to put it there, but you might be right.

Especially since he makes a septate post after that with the other sets :shrug_oh_well:

2 hours ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

Maybe privet drive is also covered in sitting and flying owls from the first movie, would not that be something :grin_wub:

2 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Maybe privet drive is also covered in sitting and flying owls from the first movie, would not that be something :grin_wub:

Now I’m expecting a privet drive covered in sitting and flying owls and with Fred and George - im destined to be disappointed, thanks a lot! ?

5 hours ago, Drybones820 said:

This is my display... no idea how I’m going to fit the new sets in there yet though. But would definitely love some more hogsmeade-esque winter village sets :)

6C7BDF8C-BDDC-4A2F-B69F-9931E4C8BD9C.jpeg.47b5e00c3e4d2cfbaf92f1ce1346a5b2.jpeg

Your display looks great.I like it very much.

Can yo please post more closer pictures.:blush:

Just now, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

Now I’m expecting a privet drive covered in sitting and flying owls and with Fred and George - im destined to be disappointed, thanks a lot! ?

I also prefer the Weasley twins because we already have Dobby from the minifigures.

But lets see what we will get.

5 hours ago, Drybones820 said:

Hey, stop mixing fantasy! 

47 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

That would be perfect. They probably included the fireplace for a reason so who knows.

39 minutes ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

You are welcome :head_back::tongue:

1 minute ago, AlbusPercivalWulfricBrian said:

I‘m pretty sure there will be a playfeature with letters flying down the chimney!

I can see it work somewhat like a pezz dispenser, or rather the ticket machine in the Lego spongebob bikini bottom express.

Just now, RODDY said:

https://imgur.com/a/zqEe9xL

Might be a little late to the party but this is how I have mine currently setup. I have all the sets on display except the Quidditch one which I just haven’t got a spot that looks good in yet. 

I love the dragon and the broomstick on top of the towers. :)

Can't wait to see some images of the new sets and the figures. Really interested to see how they do the centaurs. I had a play around making one for my Hogwarts moc using existing lego pieces. If the body piece ends up being a similar size i can definitely see a possibility of one turning up in the CMF bags. 

IMG_6673-2.jpg

IMG_6672-2.jpg

4 hours ago, RODDY said:

https://imgur.com/a/zqEe9xL

Might be a little late to the party but this is how I have mine currently setup. I have all the sets on display except the Quidditch one which I just haven’t got a spot that looks good in yet. 

I had no idea the dragon would look so good on the tower.

1 hour ago, Micmac said:

Can't wait to see some images of the new sets and the figures. Really interested to see how they do the centaurs. I had a play around making one for my Hogwarts moc using existing lego pieces. If the body piece ends up being a similar size i can definitely see a possibility of one turning up in the CMF bags. 

*snap*

This looks really good. This is probably the best purist Lego centaur I've seen to date. I assume the behind and front aren't connected? I've no idea how you would've connected them otherwise. Anyway the size is pretty much perfect, I hope the official mold will be similar in size (either like this or like Robert8's cmf series).

CMF 20 has started leaking on Instagram. First figure looks like a child at a fiesta. New sombrero mold and new piñata mold from what I can tell. Hopefully this means we can hope to see some Harry Potter minifigs leaking soon...

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

CMF 20 has started leaking on Instagram. First figure looks like a child at a fiesta. New sombrero mold and new piñata mold from what I can tell. Hopefully this means we can hope to see some Harry Potter minifigs leaking soon...

The Harry Potter CMF probably won’t start leaking until after series 20 releases, and with series 20 coming in May and the Harry Potter sets coming June at the earliest (and more likely July) I wouldn’t expect to see any physical leaks from them for another month or so. 

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

Series 29 is a April/May series, Harry Potter earliest figure will leak will be next month

2 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

This looks really good. This is probably the best purist Lego centaur I've seen to date. I assume the behind and front aren't connected? I've no idea how you would've connected them otherwise. Anyway the size is pretty much perfect, I hope the official mold will be similar in size (either like this or like Robert8's cmf series).

Yeah the front and back are not connected but I agree that the size seems about right in proportion to lego torsos. 

2 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

IMG_6675.jpg.b5898271e83f82f6d67d2179c4edde83.jpg

The tower scene for the dragon is probably the best place for displaying him if you just have the castle and not the grounds built. Even without finding a way to attach him he hangs off it pretty well without falling off. I've altered my dragon slightly with more spikes and skinnier legs.