Captain Nemo

Overwatch 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Welcome to the Overwatch discussion thread! 

This thread is dedicated to all Lego related Overwatch discussion throughout 2020--sets, rumors, thoughts, and general Lego Overwatch discussion. 

Enjoy! 

So.....do we have any idea at this point as to whether or not this theme lives on for 2020? It seemed like everyone figured it was canceled... :def_shrug:

On 1/3/2020 at 9:31 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

So.....do we have any idea at this point as to whether or not this theme lives on for 2020? It seemed like everyone figured it was canceled... :def_shrug:

I thought so as well but remember someone mentioned about just the names of the sets cancelled not the theme, so Overwatch 2020 is still under discussion.

Overwatch had a LEGO skin for Bastion back in September but very little news about the sets, at least nothing public afaik.

I know Overwatch 2 was announced, so the game/franchise isn't gone, maybe the LEGO sets delayed due to the OW2 seeming so far away.

OW2 might not even come in 2020.

Edited by TeriXeri

I'm getting kinda worried about Lego Overwatch its future. The sets are kinda warming the shelves with huge discounts and the theme wasn't at the toy fair.

The sets being pushed back to coincide with the release of the second game could be true so that the theme gets a little push. But things aren't looking so good either way.