Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

There are really only 2 sets I can see happening for CC, one of which is largely in the trailers and the other is going a bit into spoiler territory: 

1. Camp Cretaceous Rescue Truck: 

- Build: the red/gray camp truck and a Gyrosphere

- Figures: Dave, Roxie, Kenji and Ben

- Dinosaurs: Sinoceratops and Bumpy (even if her inclusion doesn't make much sense here)

Hide contents

2. Monorail Escape: 

- Build: monorail, a bit of the track and a downscaled version of the Mosasaurus Arena's Monorail station

- Figures: Darius, Yaz, Brooklynn and Sammy

- Dinosaurs: Toro and a Pteranodon

The main camp itself could technically also be a set but not much really happens there :sceptic:

Yeah I see what you mean but what about, (not exactly spoilers because it was in the trailers) a small portion of a fence with Darius, Kenji and Toro (Although now that I think about it, they already released a Carnotaurus, so I think they wouldn't release another one (same with bumpy to be honest))

I think probably what I see as the most likely set would be a Kayak adventure set with a little dock, 2 kayaks and a parasaurolophus (pink one? :laugh:) Oh, and the token Pteranadon! :laugh: Speaking of the kayak ride, I was like oh S*** when I saw where they ended up! Rofl.

1 hour ago, chris6507 said:

I think probably what I see as the most likely set would be a Kayak adventure set with a little dock, 2 kayaks and a parasaurolophus (pink one? :laugh:) Oh, and the token Pteranadon! :laugh: Speaking of the kayak ride, I was like oh S*** when I saw where they ended up! Rofl.

Yeah same, why would they make it lead there? What if one of the Parasauralophus accidentally fell in there or the thing came into the 'Parasauralophus enclosure' (trying not to spoil so hopefully you understand what I am talking about :D)

6 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah I see what you mean but what about, (not exactly spoilers because it was in the trailers) a small portion of a fence with Darius, Kenji and Toro (Although now that I think about it, they already released a Carnotaurus, so I think they wouldn't release another one (same with bumpy to be honest))

As Toro doesn't need any new molds any set he could come in has to be really interesting, I'm afraid a simple fence just won't do it :def_shrug:

4 hours ago, chris6507 said:

Speaking of the kayak ride, I was like oh S*** when I saw where they ended up! Rofl.

Same but not because I liked it. By far the worst scene in the entire show, makes absolutely no sense.

41 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

As Toro doesn't need any new molds any set he could come in has to be really interesting, I'm afraid a simple fence just won't do it :def_shrug:

Same but not because I liked it. By far the worst scene in the entire show, makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah, maybe but I would prefer new molds. (Cough cough Stegosaurus)

Also same but I felt that because, well I already told you guys but I guess to summarise it: Logic. Why would that go into that location!!! Also it hurt me for some reason at the end when Darius was holding his hand and no-one else came to help!! They were holding there for ages he could have stayed with them!!!!! Some things don't make any sense lol.

5 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah same, why would they make it lead there? What if one of the Parasauralophus accidentally fell in there or the thing came into the 'Parasauralophus enclosure' (trying not to spoil so hopefully you understand what I am talking about :D)

Yeah, I know exactly what you are talking about. Super confused about the why and how of it all. But the end result was tense.

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Also same but I felt that because, well I already told you guys but I guess to summarise it: Logic. Why would that go into that location!!! Also it hurt me for some reason at the end when Darius was holding his hand and no-one else came to help!! They were holding there for ages he could have stayed with them!!!!! Some things don't make any sense lol.

To be fair, Darius was in pretty much the only place where there weren't any huge pieces of glass sticking out. The kids could've hold on to Darius but they wouldn't really have been able to help him with what he was doing.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

To be fair, Darius was in pretty much the only place where there weren't any huge pieces of glass sticking out. The kids could've hold on to Darius but they wouldn't really have been able to help him with what he was doing.

Yeah, I guess

(Are we going to just ignore how fast the train was going and still the kids were climbing on top of it lmao)

Edit: Gallimimus, Triceratops, Stygimoloch, Baryonyx, Dimorphodon and Allosaurus have live appearances in the Jurassic World movies but weren't included in the show? Also the Mattel toys, are they now considered 'spoilers' for the next season? (Because of the Baryonyx's having names (although now the Ceratosaurus vs Raptor Squad won't be happening..)) (may have not been included because too many dinosaurs or something)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Have you ever wondered what would happen when an amateur would ''show of his Photoshop skills''? Well I guess now we know: 

Screenshot_8.png

Thats a nice one. But we need more Owens don't you know?

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Have you ever wondered what would happen when an amateur would ''show of his Photoshop skills''? Well I guess now we know: 

Screenshot_8.png

That doesn't look bad though!

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The body is alright but the face is bloody awfull :tongue:

Say what you want but, I think it looks great! Could you imagine if I attempted to draw one XD!!! If you want a solution (which you don't need cause it looks great but I will try to help you,) maybe move the mouth up, and/or the eyes down a little, because in the show he has a bigger forehead. Other than that, I don't know what else you are seeing that could make it look ''''''bad'''' lol.

19 hours ago, mon-o-mat said:

Lol 

(sorry I was going to reply to this before but I guess I forgot oof)

On 9/19/2020 at 3:24 PM, mon-o-mat said:

Lol, I will pass Owens.

I still can't believe that there is nowhere that Double Trouble can be viewed. Never expected I would get to see camp cretaceous before Double Trouble.

7 hours ago, chris6507 said:

I still can't believe that there is nowhere that Double Trouble can be viewed. Never expected I would get to see camp cretaceous before Double Trouble.

I haven't fully seen Legends of Isla Nublar yet so I think you are fine lol. Hopefully it comes on Netflix, just like Secret Exhibit!

8 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I haven't fully seen Legends of Isla Nublar yet so I think you are fine lol. Hopefully it comes on Netflix, just like Secret Exhibit!

I don't know if it was on live tv or not. But 9now in Australia was one of the first places in the world to actually show the entire Legends of Isla Nublar. Unfortunately it isn't there anymore. But I got the DVD now as I loved the show! :laugh: 

Problem with LEGO shows is you never know when or IF they are going to be on DVD. Australia still never got the second season of Star Wars Freemaker adventures. We've got the first. So it's just stupid. Oh, and the first two Yoda Chronicles, but not the third. Rofl.

I just hope the DVD release isn't too far away if they aren't going to stream it anywhere.

1 hour ago, chris6507 said:

I don't know if it was on live tv or not. But 9now in Australia was one of the first places in the world to actually show the entire Legends of Isla Nublar. Unfortunately it isn't there anymore. But I got the DVD now as I loved the show! :laugh: 

Problem with LEGO shows is you never know when or IF they are going to be on DVD. Australia still never got the second season of Star Wars Freemaker adventures. We've got the first. So it's just stupid. Oh, and the first two Yoda Chronicles, but not the third. Rofl.

I just hope the DVD release isn't too far away if they aren't going to stream it anywhere.

Wait it was on 9now!!! Lol i missed it. I am from Western Australia, you?

21 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Wait it was on 9now!!! Lol i missed it. I am from Western Australia, you?

Tasmania. :sweet: I had been downloading the episodes and they put out the first two and skipped the third and fourth and then uploaded like 5 and 6. It's when I was searching for the missing episodes I stumbled across it on 9now, but they only ever had 4 episodes at a time and moved to the one episode ahead each week. Fortunately I found it like a day before the end of the 3rd week. So found it perfectly in time to see everything. They did a couple of rounds and then it disappeared completely.

Just now, chris6507 said:

Tasmania. :sweet: I had been downloading the episodes and they put out the first two and skipped the third and fourth and then uploaded like 5 and 6. It's when I was searching for the missing episodes I stumbled across it on 9now, but they only ever had 4 episodes at a time and moved to the one episode ahead each week. Fortunately I found it like a day before the end of the 3rd week. So found it perfectly in time to see everything. They did a couple of rounds and then it disappeared completely.

Lol

On 9/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, Guyon2002 said:

There are really only 2 sets I can see happening for CC, one of which is largely in the trailers and the other is going a bit into spoiler territory: 

1. Camp Cretaceous Rescue Truck: 

- Build: the red/gray camp truck and a Gyrosphere

- Figures: Dave, Roxie, Kenji and Ben

- Dinosaurs: Sinoceratops and Bumpy (even if her inclusion doesn't make much sense here)

Reveal hidden contents

2. Monorail Escape: 

- Build: monorail, a bit of the track and a downscaled version of the Mosasaurus Arena's Monorail station

- Figures: Darius, Yaz, Brooklynn and Sammy

- Dinosaurs: Toro and a Pteranodon

The main camp itself could technically also be a set but not much really happens there :sceptic:

Spoiler

I think that I would mix the figures a bit.

So you get Sammy with the Sinoceratops and Ben with the Monorail.

Pretty sure the 'leak' about Lego Jurassic World being cancelled after next year's wave and next year's wave not being related to dominion is fake. Well, I hope it's fake...

Edited by AxolotlPlays

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Pretty sure the 'leak' about Lego Jurassic World being cancelled after next year's wave and next year's wave not being related to dominion is fake. Well, I hope it's fake...

Unless LEGO is under new management and they've thrown all their business models out the window, that leaker is full of it. They've put out enough leaks to basically cover the full 1st half of next year and EVERYTHING they've anounced is waaaayyy out there! Basically if they got anything right its a very, very lucky guess. At the same time though, the conclusion of the trilogy may be a likely time to stop, but i guess only LEGO knows at this stage. Lord of the Rings and Hobbit both basically died with the last movies.

7 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

As speculated it wouldn't come as a surprise if the theme gets canned after JWD but it's way too early for anyone who isn't directly involved in the design process to know. So yeah, it's fake.

I won’t be surspied if there won’t be any next wave after JWD sets. However, JWD is not the final movie. It would be a beginning of a new era after Dominion. So let’s say - the theme would be re-introduced in a timely matter. However, it’s too early for the leaker’s “claim”, so yeah I’m sure it’s fake.