Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

8 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘d rather they spend the budget on entirely new dino parts instead of a redesign of a dino we just got 2 years ago :tongue: 

True, I would literally die from happiness if they made a Stegosaurus lol.

12 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘d rather they spend the budget on entirely new dino parts instead of a redesign of a dino we just got 2 years ago :tongue: 

That’s true. I would like some new dino parts to be made for a near future. 

3 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

True, I would literally die from happiness if they made a Stegosaurus lol.

Lol “die from happiness”, lol! Don’t die from happiness if there is a Stegosaurus, ok?! :) 

Not necessarily Jurassic World related but if anyone else here is tired of that sad excuse of a game called Jurassic World: Evolution here's something new to look forward to, made by people who actually care. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not necessarily Jurassic World related but if anyone else here is tired of that sad excuse of a game called Jurassic World: Evolution here's something new to look forward to, made by people who actually care. Enjoy!

This is so cool, thank you for sharing!

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Lol “die from happiness”, lol! Don’t die from happiness if there is a Stegosaurus, ok?! :) 

Lmao. If I see a leak of a Stegosaurus though, I would be swimming to Denmark to ask Lego for one XD

19 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Lmao. If I see a leak of a Stegosaurus though, I would be swimming to Denmark to ask Lego for one XD

Or at least riding a Mosasurus to Denmark! LOL 

On 9/27/2020 at 9:54 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ok but i still don’t get it why you said “uhhh....ummm...”. It’s kinda rude to say that. But I guess i will let it go....

I just figured it was an Ian Malcolm reference

54 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I just figured it was an Ian Malcolm reference

Who? I may have done it on complete accident lol

11 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Or at least riding a Mosasurus to Denmark! LOL 

Lol

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Who? I may have done it on complete accident lol

The math and chaotic theorist dude showed up in Jurassic Park 1 and 2 movies. He had a brief appearance in Fallen Kingdom. 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

The math and chaotic theorist dude showed up in Jurassic Park 1 and 2 movies. He had a brief appearance in Fallen Kingdom. 

._.

Lmao I know who Dr. Ian Malcolm is, I am a huge fan. (To be Honest, apart from Battle at Big Rock and Camp Cretaceous last names I think I know the name of every single character in this franchise lol)

I meant, out of me and you, who that guy was referring to because if he was talking about me, I honestly did it on accident and didn't realise it lol. But if it was you then I would be confused because I don't recall Dr. Ian Malcolm ever saying what you said lmao

(Dr. Ian Malcolm also had his name mentioned in Jurassic Park 3. And in Jurassic World, Zara was reading his book on the monorail. (Think that book is also seen another time but I can't remember) He is also going to have a big role in Jurassic World Dominion, so that's cool :D)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

5 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

._.

Lmao I know who Dr. Ian Malcolm is, I am a huge fan. (To be Honest, apart from Battle at Big Rock and Camp Cretaceous last names I think I know the name of every single character in this franchise lol)

I meant, out of me and you, who that guy was referring to because if he was talking about me, I honestly did it on accident and didn't realise it lol. But if it was you then I would be confused because I don't recall Dr. Ian Malcolm ever saying what you said lmao

(Dr. Ian Malcolm also had his name mentioned in Jurassic Park 3. And in Jurassic World, Zara was reading his book on the monorail. (Think that book is also seen another time but I can't remember) He is also going to have a big role in Jurassic World Dominion, so that's cool :D)

Lol, i was not sure if you  really didn’t know who is Ian Malcolm since we are talking about dinosaurs and Jurasic Park/World stuffs here lol! 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Lol, i was not sure if you  really didn’t know who is Ian Malcolm since we are talking about dinosaurs and Jurasic Park/World stuffs here lol! 

Lmao (also I just read my thing again and realised that this could be read wrong, don't read it as aggressive, anger thing etc lmao, I was just talking normally haha)

Earlier today I went on Google and searched something like 'lego Jurassic world 2021', and went on images and I was scrolling, when I found a new book, a sticker book to be exact and apparently it is a 2021 book but when I went back to take a screenshot of it, it disappeared :( 

So heads up you guys there, might be a 'leak' in the future of this lol.

Edit: Oh, I found it again, just search something like 'lego Jurassic world 2021 sticker book' and you should find it on images :)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

28 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Earlier today I went on Google and searched something like 'lego Jurassic world 2021', and went on images and I was scrolling, when I found a new book, a sticker book to be exact and apparently it is a 2021 book but when I went back to take a screenshot of it, it disappeared :( 

So heads up you guys there, might be a 'leak' in the future of this lol.

Edit: Oh, I found it again, just search something like 'lego Jurassic world 2021 sticker book' and you should find it on images :)

Idk what book you're referring to, everything I see has been out there for a while now :sceptic:

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Idk what book you're referring to, everything I see has been out there for a while now :sceptic:

Iol, it's called like 'ultimare sticker book' or something

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

New LEGO JWD news: sets release in may and sets 10938 and 10939 are both Duplo

Awesome!! Can't wait for may! It seems a bunch of cool stuff is coming this week for me, for example: yesterday Axolotls were revealed to be coming to Minecraft!!! How cool is that? My favourite animal lol.

Also with the duplo, that basically confirms that this wave is (mainly) for Jurassic World Dominion

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Awesome, thank you for the updates! :) 

17 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

And there will be a Technic Jeep Wrangler. Looks like they got the Jeep license, maybe this year is the year.

28 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

And there will be a Technic Jeep Wrangler. Looks like they got the Jeep license, maybe this year is the year.

The Technic Jeep Wrangler isn't Jurassic based though, so if LEGO wants to do a Wrangler in the Jurassic theme they'd have to license the Jeep again. Not sure if they would go for that :sceptic:

30 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

That would be awesome. But just one thing i'm confused about, what vehicle is the Jurassic World Dilophosaurus Ambush based on? It seems like it would just be a recolour of that set.

Still can't believe it's been well over and month and still no options anywhere paid or unpaid to watch LEGO Jurassic World Double Trouble! :wall:

7 hours ago, chris6507 said:

Still can't believe it's been well over and month and still no options anywhere paid or unpaid to watch LEGO Jurassic World Double Trouble! :wall:

Oof, I'm not that interested in it but I assume that probably in the near future it should release on DVD if you are unable to find any site. (Think I have said this a few times before but whatever lol)

7 hours ago, hachiroku said:

Hello, I was just wondering if you could tell me what the song you used at 2:26 is called?

I tried looking for it after you released that video, but couldn't find it. Thanks :D

Finally bought legends of Isla Nublar + secret exhibit. Any news for when double trouble comes on DVD lmao? (I know, I know. Yesterday I said I wasn't interested but when I found them today for $23 I couldn't resist anymore lol, so now I'm in)

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Finally bought legends of Isla Nublar + secret exhibit. Any news for when double trouble comes on DVD lmao? (I know, I know. Yesterday I said I wasn't interested but when I found them today for $23 I couldn't resist anymore lol, so now I'm in)

No. That's the problem. I totally plan on getting it on DVD, but there is no indication on when that might be. I thought they series was really, good. Hopefully you enjoy it too! :-) Only bad things about the series is it made me want to buy more of the LEGO sets! Lol.

21 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Only bad things about the series is it made me want to buy more of the LEGO sets! Lol.

Lucky for me that doesn't apply to me personally. I did like the series but the LoIN sets are still by far the worst thing to ever come out of this theme. I only want the Baryonyx and Trike, that's it :tongue: