Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

My friend told me these are some of the dinosaurs that will be in Jurassic world dominion (there could be more new ones like Dilophosaurus or Dreadnoughtus. Also the obvious ones will be included like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus and Velociraptor etc.)

Therizinasaurus, Giganotasaurus, Pyroraptor, Deinonychus, Dimetrodon, Microceratus and Spinosaurus

Could you imagine these as Lego. I could see a polybag with a Compsognathus or a Microceratus.

Interested to see how they will differentiate the Deinonychus from the Velociraptor. Probably they will just add feathers lol.

Bonus thing that has nothing to do with that: Parasauralophus is the only dinosaur that has been in every single Jurassic Park movie. (That includes Battle at Big Rock)

Those would definetely be fun to see but I am wondering where your friend has based this on as we haven't heard anything official regarding the dinosaurs in JWD (except for the fact they've been working on the dino VFX during the lockdown). On the topic of leaks for the movies itself, it's best not to discuss actual leaks. If we don't limit ourselves to stuff officially revealed by cast/crew, Universal or big newsoutlets like Hollywood Reporter, Collider etc things will get heated real fast (just look at the 'Ahsoka in Mando S2' announcement over in the Star Wars thread a while back :tongue:). Just a heads up :wink:

On 7/6/2020 at 10:05 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Here you go:

6c4b71_daf9b0a7d26647abbd5f4d6583ee67fa.jpg

I was never aware of this - thank you so much for sharing, mate. This would have been a MUCH better set in my opinion - I am gutted we never got it. LEGO really missed an opportunity to give us a special piece of Jurassic history.

I actually made my own Jeep recently using some online instructions: 

4 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

My friend told me these are some of the dinosaurs that will be in Jurassic world dominion (there could be more new ones like Dilophosaurus or Dreadnoughtus. Also the obvious ones will be included like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus and Velociraptor etc.)

Therizinasaurus, Giganotasaurus, Pyroraptor, Deinonychus, Dimetrodon, Microceratus and Spinosaurus

Could you imagine these as Lego. I could see a polybag with a Compsognathus or a Microceratus.

Interested to see how they will differentiate the Deinonychus from the Velociraptor. Probably they will just add feathers lol.

Bonus thing that has nothing to do with that: Parasauralophus is the only dinosaur that has been in every single Jurassic Park movie. (That includes Battle at Big Rock)

Take this with a grain of salt. I've seen the same 'leaks' and there is no accurate source cited. I wouldn't be surprised if this is inaccurate. 

Yeah, “my friend” is about as believable as “my uncle who works for Nintendo”  :head_back:

This sounds like the usual 4chan clownery 

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yeah, “my friend” is about as believable as “my uncle who works for Nintendo”  :head_back:

This sounds like the usual 4chan clownery 

My friend is extinct bricks official if you know that Lego Jurassic Park/world YouTuber. He makes custom Lego compatible dinosaur figures.

8 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I would love a polybag or even a normal set that’s just full of Compys, like three or four of them. Compy Battle Pack anyone? :P

Same

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Those would definetely be fun to see but I am wondering where your friend has based this on as we haven't heard anything official regarding the dinosaurs in JWD (except for the fact they've been working on the dino VFX during the lockdown). On the topic of leaks for the movies itself, it's best not to discuss actual leaks. If we don't limit ourselves to stuff officially revealed by cast/crew, Universal or big newsoutlets like Hollywood Reporter, Collider etc things will get heated real fast (just look at the 'Ahsoka in Mando S2' announcement over in the Star Wars thread a while back :tongue:). Just a heads up :wink:

I don't know but I could ask him if you would like?

4 hours ago, Tom Jurassic said:

I was never aware of this - thank you so much for sharing, mate. This would have been a MUCH better set in my opinion - I am gutted we never got it. LEGO really missed an opportunity to give us a special piece of Jurassic history.

I actually made my own Jeep recently using some online instructions: 

Take this with a grain of salt. I've seen the same 'leaks' and there is no accurate source cited. I wouldn't be surprised if this is inaccurate. 

I have, but I trust him and again I can ask him if you would like?

Update: I have asked him, now just waiting for a reply

25 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

My friend is extinct bricks official if you know that Lego Jurassic Park/world YouTuber. He makes custom Lego compatible dinosaur figures.

Same

I don't know but I could ask him if you would like?

I have, but I trust him and again I can ask him if you would like?

Update: I have asked him, now just waiting for a reply

I know where you're friend has heard it from - and that source isn't always reliable. Hence why I say to remain skeptical until we get official news. 

2 hours ago, Tom Jurassic said:

I know where you're friend has heard it from - and that source isn't always reliable. Hence why I say to remain skeptical until we get official news. 

Oh ok, just came here to say that he got his info from another friend and doesn't know where he got it from so he is asking him. A little amusing.

Just now, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh ok, just came here to say that he got his info from another friend and doesn't know where he got it from so he is asking him. A little amusing.

Hahaha it's all good mate! I'm in a lot of these circuits via my Twitter so I get the same kind of information. Absolutely nothing is concrete yet.

@Guyon2002 - I shared the pic of the Jeep on Twitter. Lots of fans upset we never got it! Hopefully this may encourage LEGO to revisit it in the future.

45 minutes ago, Tom Jurassic said:

@Guyon2002 - I shared the pic of the Jeep on Twitter. Lots of fans upset we never got it! Hopefully this may encourage LEGO to revisit it in the future.

I hope so, the Park trilogy has pretty much been ignored by LEGO so far. I'm all for World sets but I'd take JP1-3 sets over the made-up ones we're getting now any day :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I hope so, the Park trilogy has pretty much been ignored by LEGO so far. I'm all for World sets but I'd take JP1-3 sets over the made-up ones we're getting now any day :laugh:

I just want a Spino!!!

15 hours ago, Tom Jurassic said:

I just want a Spino!!!

Spinosaurus would be cool, but I am not letting myself down on the Stegosaurus,if that star Wars YouTuber got Lego to make an entire set he desired, what is stopping us from doing the same? It only takes a few years lol jk about that.

Also I now own all the new sets and they are awesome!

Edited by AxolotlPlays

3 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Spinosaurus would be cool, but I am not letting myself down on the Stegosaurus,if that star Wars YouTuber got Lego to make an entire set he desired, what is stopping us from doing the same? It only takes a few years lol jk about that.

Also I now own all the new sets and they are awesome!

I VOTE WE START A JP JEEP CAMPAIGN

47 minutes ago, Tom Jurassic said:

I VOTE WE START A JP JEEP CAMPAIGN

Didn’t someone on here say that the reason we don’t have Jurassic Park vehicles yet is due to a licensing issue? Either with JEEP or Ford or both? Hopefully, they can get it sorted soon because I think our best chance of getting one of these vehicles will be in the next wave of sets that will be released alongside Jurassic World: Dominion. I imagine they will include at least one nostalgia set in the mix, since it sounds like the original JP heroes (Grant, Sattler, Malcolm) will play major roles in the new film. Maybe it will be Sattler driving the JEEP with Malcolm in the back seat and a T-Rex chasing them with some kind of exploding tree build.

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

Didn’t someone on here say that the reason we don’t have Jurassic Park vehicles yet is due to a licensing issue? Either with JEEP or Ford or both? Hopefully, they can get it sorted soon because I think our best chance of getting one of these vehicles will be in the next wave of sets that will be released alongside Jurassic World: Dominion. I imagine they will include at least one nostalgia set in the mix, since it sounds like the original JP heroes (Grant, Sattler, Malcolm) will play major roles in the new film. Maybe it will be Sattler driving the JEEP with Malcolm in the back seat and a T-Rex chasing them with some kind of exploding tree build.

Imagine this set (also this will be a big set like Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate (maybe bigger (louder, more teeth))):

- Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler (or Degler I am not sure if they are still married), Ian Malcolm, Lewis Dodgson, (of coarse they won't forget our best army builder) Owen Grady and some random Mercenary or Biosyn solider.

- (I want to put Stegosaurus so bad, but a last I shall go with another species) Spinosaurus and Blue the Velociraptor (possible dominion fight)

- Some Biosyn vehicle that will be for capturing the dinosaurs (they will have giant cages on the back)

- A tree build where it has something that you can place Blue into and shoot her at the Spinosaurus.

I would love that set

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Someone I know made this and I thought you guys might enjoy this. It's a digital mocup of what a LEGO Stegosaurus could look like using the Ankylosaurus body and Triceratops/Anky legs. Just in case it goes over anyone's head: this is fanmade!

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Someone I know made this and I thought you guys might enjoy this. It's a digital mocup of what a LEGO Stegosaurus could look like using the Ankylosaurus body and Triceratops/Anky legs. Just in case it goes over anyone's head: this is fanmade!

Oh it’s beautiful

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Oh gosh, it’s beautiful. I really hope it will happen one day!

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oh gosh, it’s beautiful. I really hope it will happen one day!

Same, please Lego make a Stegosaurus...

15 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Same, please Lego make a Stegosaurus...

Yeah, I really hope they do that in a few years from now, just my prediction. 

Absolutely loving the new baby Ankylosaurus, I wish lego included another one and I'm even fine with less stuff in the build if they include one more XD.  This wave turns out pretty good.

Not directly LEGO-related, but the first day of filming of JW:D after lockdown apparently went horribly wrong with several positive cases amongst the crew. I don’t think a 2021 release is necessarily guaranteed anymore, so we might need to prepare for another wave of made-up stuff next year :tongue:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Not directly LEGO-related, but the first day of filming of JW:D after lockdown apparently went horribly wrong with several positive cases amongst the crew. I don’t think a 2021 release is necessarily guaranteed anymore, so we might need to prepare for another wave of made-up stuff next year :tongue:

Never trust anything reported by The Sun, Universal themselves came out and confirmed that ''news'' to be nothing more than clickbait bs

40 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Never trust anything reported by The Sun, Universal themselves came out and confirmed that ''news'' to be nothing more than clickbait bs

Also I agree with a past comment of yours when you said you wanted dominion to be postponed so it isn't rushed like the other movies :)