Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope Dominion doesn't get pushed back, it would probably mean no sets in 2021.

Right now they are still aiming at a june 2021 releasedate so atm we don't have to worry

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think Universal just allowed to make sets based on whatever they want. I don't think they will based on Legend of Isla Nublar, as Owen's new costume and some of the dinosaurs do not appear in the series. I think this is the first Jurassic World wave where they gave them full creative freedom, so they chose to make 3 custom sets and one 2015 Jurassic World set.

I don't think so. The new wave of Lego sets is certainly based on the new animated serie Jurassic World : Cretaceous Camp as a baby ankylosaurus called Bumpy will appear on the show.

Just now, Arutha said:

I don't think so. The new wave of Lego sets is certainly based on the new animated serie Jurassic World : Cretaceous Camp as a baby ankylosaurus called Bumpy will appear on the show.

It's not based off Camp Cretaceous. Before we saw the baby ankylosaurus I suggested it could be Bumpy (which turned out to be true) but other than that it's not based off the new show. The 4+ and Gallimimus sets are made up by the designers and the largest set is based of the first Jurassic World movie. 

I also don't want to be that guy but you should probably read at least a part of a the discussion before jumping in, especially when a thread only has a few pages. The Bumpy discussion for example was just 2 pages ago and leakers already confirmed that this wave isn't based of CC :wink:

34 minutes ago, Arutha said:

Owen and Claire aren't main characters in Camp Cretaceous. Gray an Zach don't appear in that series. Dr. Wu is off the island in the series. There are no park employees in the series. There definitely aren't any dinosaur hunting sequences.

Those sets are not based on Camp Cretacous. Two smaller sets and 4+ sets are based either on Legend of Isla Nublar or they are just custom sets, not tied to any project. The biggest set us based on 2015 Jurassic World movie.

40 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Right now they are still aiming at a june 2021 releasedate so atm we don't have to worry

The production and shooting are both delayed indefinitely, and it's nor like they are gonna start shooting soon. It's just a matter of time before they announce the new release date.

Just now, gunnerchicken_555 said:

when will there be pictures for the sets?:classic:

We don't know but we'll likely see them around the end of this month

Last year pictures for June sets leaked from end of March to end of April, so I suppose less than month. Could be tomorrow, could be in a few weeks time.

Last year the sets were announced on February 16th at NYTF, we got the official visuals on the 25th of April (just like most other themes)

On 4/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, Darth Shadowthrone said:

If you go on the #legoleaks tab on instagram you'll have to scroll down quite a bit to find it. It's past all the pictures of the new clone trooper and wonder woman set :classic:

Thx - looks good - not great

i like the colour more than the colours in the videogame

7 minutes ago, gunnerchicken_555 said:

in the first episode of LoIN there is a brachiosaurus in a plausible scale for a set one day

Yes please. I don’t care if it’s motto scale (that would just be impossible) but I just want a molded Brachiosaurus. My top three are still Brachiosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Mosasaur. My next tier down was always Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and Gallimimus, and we’re gettin two out of those three this year

16 minutes ago, gunnerchicken_555 said:

in the first episode of LoIN there is a brachiosaurus in a plausible scale for a set one day

If pulled of well they could even reuse a Brachiosaurus' main body for an Apatosaurus

i think that that wouldnt look good, since the front legs on the brachi are higher than the hind ones, and its the other way around for the apatosaurus. i do hope they make one of them, cause we need more herbis

i think that that wouldnt look good, since the front legs on the brachi are higher than the hind ones, and its the other way around for the apatosaurus. i do hope they make one of them, cause we need more herbis

True but we know LEGO doesn't really care that much about accuracy. The Raptors and Dilo's are way too large and the wrong color, Carnotaurus reusing the I-Rex body couldn't be more wrong in terms of scale and the reuse of the Indoraptor arms/legs also doesn't really work for an accurate Baryonyx

id like to see troodons, but they would probably make them like the coelophysis or oversized

The Troodon is pretty small so it would probably be a new and oversized mold or a reuse of the Baby Raptor (which wouldn't work imo). Though I doubt we'll ever get it in a set because it only appears in JWE and the Telltale game and those appearances are incredibly different, I would personally prefer the Telltale version because it looks really different to other dinosaurs

Jurassic World Evolution Troodon - How to Get the | GameWatcher

Troodon | Jurassic Park wiki | Fandom

New angles of Bumpy leaked, also a picture of him besides a Black Widow figure for scale. Can't get over how good she looks

39 minutes ago, gunnerchicken_555 said:

on instagram or somewhere else?

where can i find this i want to see it please help :)

When someone says a piece or figure leaked it's 99,9% of the time on Instagram, this one as well. It's on minilegogo's story

Edited by Guyon2002

Just as a heads up to the American and Canadian fans: this wave might come out in August instead of June similar to last year, though we won't know for sure untill the reveal