I made this custom Walker for my nephew's 12th birthday (hence "M12"). It takes inspiration from the Power Miners theme (hence "Power"), set 8957. I released the .io model on Star Wars Day 2019 on Bricklink here. A backup is available on MediaFire here. Please let me know if you like it! I will post some pics of the real build soon.

FREE M12 Power Walker instructions

Edited by BrickChampsCOM

Yeah, absolutely. I just love seeing weird, off-the-wall builds like this! That's one of the things that I liked seeing on FBTB back in the day, in fact.

hi there, the instructions are no longer accessible on Bricklink, TLG removed them all :(

would you mind letting me know the part number of the black part holding the 2 legs ? thanks

24 minutes ago, macaron35 said:

hi there, the instructions are no longer accessible on Bricklink, TLG removed them all :(

would you mind letting me know the part number of the black part holding the 2 legs ? thanks

It looks like one of the technic 2x2 bricks with balls. Try searching part number 57908 on bricklink

Also, I didn't see this first time round, great little build

Edited by That Orange Thing

Thanks for your kind replies everybody! The part number in question is indeed 57908.
I have now uploaded the .io model for you on MediaFire here (with step by step instructions).

Edited by BrickChampsCOM