ranghaal

Magnum Opus Fachwerkus - come with me

Incredible ground work and roof tops.  The snot and overlapping plates on the ground give it so much depth.  The different designs on the roof really catch your eye.  The buildings that are falling apart in spots is just fantastic, it really gives the scene an eerie mood.  The color choices also play a great part in the whole scene.  Great job.  

That is beautiful.  NPU on the chain link in a few spots, and lovely detail throughout the buildings, but as zoth33 said, the ground work really stands out.  Thanks for sharing this build and that excellent combination of techniques!

Amazing how you can make the houses look so old and worn. The whole atmosphere of the scene is great, very cleverly done.

Thanks for your kind comments :sweet:

Here's some WIPs and Sketches

49303487711_5d7c0e4007_b.jpgWIP! Bad pic :-D by Ralf Langer, auf Flickr

49302989708_7c8a1d5396_z.jpg

Just studies. I uses some altered (stable) versions of the upper left one for example.

49303473146_bbd1cf1168_z.jpg

Ironically I didn't use any of the windows here in the end. I was going fr a rougher look.

Edited by ranghaal

Wow, this is a very nice build. Also thanks to post the studies. Even if you didn't use them in the end, they might be very helpful for future projects.