Sign in to follow this  
CMI

KORUIT Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard Minifigures

Merry Christmas! KORUIT prepared a Christmas gift for those who longed for Warhammer 40K Imperial Guard in LEGO form. At the moment the figures were in testing and shall be in production soon.
kt1037_002.jpg
kt1037_006.jpg
You may check out following link for more details.
https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2019/12/25/upcoming-koruit-warhammer-40k-imperial-guard-astra-militarum/

Well, I always like when Koruit creates their own designs instead of copying stuff. Somehow these don't really give me a 40k feeling, I think the shoulder/chest area should be even more massive.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:25 AM, Wardancer said:

Well, I always like when Koruit creates their own designs instead of copying stuff. Somehow these don't really give me a 40k feeling, I think the shoulder/chest area should be even more massive.

I disagree completely. These are spot on for Guardsmen!
I wish they'd do a Deathkorps of Krieg version. Could try to kitbash some with the WW2 minis floating around but it'd be great if I could get some with Koruits attention to detail and quality.

Now if we were talking Space Marines then yes the whole fig would need to be scaled up atleast 45% to scale to minifigs. I bought 10 of these fine Guardsmen and will try to build them a Chimera or Rhino to bring the Light of the Emperor to the Heathens of the Star Wars sub-forum. Xeno loving scum that they are! DEUS VULT!

On 1/7/2020 at 4:55 PM, Masked Mini said:

I disagree completely. These are spot on for Guardsmen!
I wish they'd do a Deathkorps of Krieg version. Could try to kitbash some with the WW2 minis floating around but it'd be great if I could get some with Koruits attention to detail and quality.

Now if we were talking Space Marines then yes the whole fig would need to be scaled up atleast 45% to scale to minifigs. I bought 10 of these fine Guardsmen and will try to build them a Chimera or Rhino to bring the Light of the Emperor to the Heathens of the Star Wars sub-forum. Xeno loving scum that they are! DEUS VULT!

You are right. I have very shallow knowledge of 40K and identify it with Space Marines mainly. I have checked out the guardsmen and you are right.

4 hours ago, Wardancer said:

I have very shallow knowledge of 40K and identify it with Space Marines mainly.

No worries. Space Marines are the gateway drug to 40k. Most of the advertising and lore revolves around the Space Marine chapters.
You really only run into the Guardsmen when you get bored of supermen in ironman suits and aren't interested in Chaos or Eldar.
Some really good book series were published starring Guardsmen. I happen to really like the POV of a normal Joe trying to be a soldier and survive in a world of Space Marines and Titans.