Berthil

Central Perk Big Bang Theory Modular

I know. I love the show. But it was technically a real elevator, just not working because of the explosion. (I understand limited space in builds. And I like that you tried incorporating it in there.)

2 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

I know. I love the show. But it was technically a real elevator, just not working because of the explosion. (I understand limited space in builds. And I like that you tried incorporating it in there.)

I agree that it's a nice detail to have which any fan will recognize.

Just to let you know I've spotted my Central Perk Big Bang Theory design as a UrGe LEPIN set. I was not asked for permission and I'm NOT endorsing this set in any way and would kindly ask you to stay away from it, thank you.

49973383571_0a536e045d_c.jpg

6 hours ago, Berthil said:

Just to let you know I've spotted my Central Perk Big Bang Theory design as a UrGe LEPIN set. I was not asked for permission and I'm NOT endorsing this set in any way and would kindly ask you to stay away from it, thank you.

That really stinks!

Love your MOC! I'm currently working on my own and it's quite tricky I might say. Nice job by you!

11 hours ago, Berthil said:

Can you try and claim rights, somehow?

1 minute ago, Memo5378 said:

Can you try and claim rights, somehow?

If The Lego Group cannot do this, who am I as an individual with a LEGO hobby? They also offer Corner Cafe, Green Grocer etc. so I guess I'm in good company :)

18 hours ago, Berthil said:

If The Lego Group cannot do this, who am I as an individual with a LEGO hobby? They also offer Corner Cafe, Green Grocer etc. so I guess I'm in good company :)

Well. That sucks. I’m currently transforming my central perk set, as per your design. Let me say thanks, it’s incredible!

So finally gathered all the parts to make this wonderful design. Thank you Berthil for making the plans public. And of course just as I am getting ready to build Lego announces they will be doing a Seinfeld Ideas set... Damit! Now I'm going to have to figure out a third floor! 

@Faefrost Thank you. I'm planning on making a Seinfeld floor when the set is released. Also planning on making a building instruction and parts list per floor so builders have choice of floors.  

hello just need some help building if you have the Big Bang set and friends set already what are they added pieces I need to purchase so I can   complete this building please help 

7 hours ago, JLA said:

hello just need some help building if you have the Big Bang set and friends set already what are they added pieces I need to purchase so I can   complete this building please help 

All parts lists are on Rebrickable (link in the first post) as downloadable Bricklink list or plain parts list with pictures.

12 hours ago, Berthil said:

All parts lists are on Rebrickable (link in the first post) as downloadable Bricklink list or plain parts list with pictures.

I'm sorry I'm still having a hard time understanding to see what parts I need other then the Big Bang set and friends set please help I need a easy way to see the parts to buy please

3 hours ago, JLA said:

I'm sorry I'm still having a hard time understanding to see what parts I need other then the Big Bang set and friends set please help I need a easy way to see the parts to buy please

What you can do it use Rebrickables build features. So you enter Friends and Big Bang as the sets you have, and it can subtract those parts from the total list of Berthil's MOC

6 years later I'm still made a friend wouldn't bring me to a Toys R Us in Canada where they had the Big Bang set for less than $28USD.

Later this year you can add the Seinfeld set, and hopefully in the future a Frasier set. :)

@JLA at the right all parts lists are available for having Central Perk (abbreviation CP) and/or Bing Bang Theory (abbreviation BBT) or having none.

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

Later this year you can add the Seinfeld set, and hopefully in the future a Frasier set. :)

I'm planning on doing so. And also split the modular parts lists in a 'per floor' availability of original set and not the whole building.