Ransom Fern

[MOC] Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2

This Moc follows up on my other Hulkbuster. He’s a lot more posable and playable and fits a whole minifig this time 

Lego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 Moc

Lego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 MocLego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 MocLego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 MocLego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 MocLego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 Moc

Lego Infinity War Hulkbuster Mark 2 Moc

Edited by Ransom Fern

Wow! You've achieved so many angles that fit together seemlesly, especially around the chest area, which is no easy feat. The poseability is so good too!

Also your photo setup is excellent, and serves the MOC well. Great MOCs need good photos to match.

This is killer! I love the heft you gave it. It looks like it could easily stand up against a Hulk rage. Had this been the official set, it would’ve been a day one purchase. 

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Wow! You've achieved so many angles that fit together seemlesly, especially around the chest area, which is no easy feat. The poseability is so good too!

Also your photo setup is excellent, and serves the MOC well. Great MOCs need good photos to match.

Thanks! It took quite a bit of trial and error to get the chest right

2 hours ago, mrcngrck said:

do you have a plan to make instruction of it? i'd pay

Yea, I’ll put it up here when it’s done it’s taking a while. I want to make this one more clear than the last one :)

Saw it on Instagram, great design and great chest ! I'm also working on the MK48 Hulkbuster and I'm not very satisfied with the chest. Do you mind if I try to use your technic ?

Would you mind doing some shots together with the first one? just a size comparison. Nice build, this is what exactly how it looks like if it's in lego form. Love it! Keep it up. You just have to sacrifice the scale for a better designed build. 

It just looks so sturdy, especially when compared to the official ones. One of the few Marvel models I would display alongside my Star Wars fleet!

Damn thing almost has a bio-mechanical look to it....best bad-azz Hulk-Buster I`ve seen!!