Creepy huge spider vid. This spider is using the Klann leg linkage geometry. Dogs hate this thing. They won't let it face them.

This is, by far, the best spider Moc I've ever seen. You've got truckloads of talent and I'm so glad you're sharing your creations here - hopefully I can learn something :wub:

Oh! I guess you did not make it in black to scare all neighbours alone 1 mile around? :)
Where is it's spiderweb? And a bug inside it? :)

nice MOC!

I love the video (and the itsy bitsy spider as well of courre), it makes you MOC look very creepy. Also that combo of very slow and sudden fast movement makes it look very authentic. Job well done :thumbup:

Very cool! Was also playing around with walkers myself recently, I started way simpler though. This one looks really nasty with those long legs, and as already mentioned the sudden acceleration does the trick. 

Wow - great movement on that, and surprisingly fast/mobile.  I would add a larger midsection to really give it that spider look when seen in brighter light so it can still properly unnerve people even not in the shadows.  :wink:

14 hours ago, Aleh said:

Oh! I guess you did not make it in black to scare all neighbours alone 1 mile around? :)
Where is it's spiderweb? And a bug inside it? :)

nice MOC!

That is a great idea! The next spider should have a web and something struggling in it.

5 hours ago, Aleh said:

Do you plan to create instructions? I assume it may become popular!

Could you point me to some instruction creating software?

1 hour ago, MaxBrix said:

Could you point me to some instruction creating software?

Definitely not - I personally do Step by step photo sequence.

@MaxBrix  Lego Digital designer for your PC is easy to use and it useful to make instructions but the program is old and limited on parts , https://www.lego.com/en-us/ldd    

and the newest 3D cad software Studio 2.0 is the latest and Lego just bought out their parent company (Bricklink)   it is for free!!   https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/download.page