Hello! This is my newest lego creation! It is already on my youtube channel. Its a 4x4 armoured vehicle. Inspired by the real one: BRDM-2. It has four functions controlled with buwizz: driving (2 xl motors), steering (L motor), turning gun tower (M motor), front and rear lights. Video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzIHMlj9EK8

Here are some photos:

49257771827_156d4e5f93_z.jpg

49257771597_1767b9aa85_z.jpg

49257577056_753557c167_z.jpg

49257090283_9d42d08a10_z.jpg

Nice attention to the details, it's very recognizable and looks very modern in black!

Unfortunately I just can't see if it has fours small wheels at the bottom (the most famous feature). Does it?

For English-speaking guys, "BRDM" is an acronym (transliterated from Russian) of the machine's main purpose: Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Machine. The most remarkable thing of theses vehicles are retractable smaller wheels between the main ones (so it is "8x4") that work identically to lifting "pusher" axles allowing to beat the huge obstacles without touching the ground by the chassis bottom (resulting in caterpillar-like gear), so it can't stuck.

Void_s unfortunately no, it doesn’t. The reason is that I have only one buwizz. Probably, it would be bigger, If I did this feature. I hope I will do something like this in future!

17 minutes ago, Danifill said:

Void_s unfortunately no, it doesn’t. The reason is that I have only one buwizz. Probably, it would be bigger, If I did this feature. I hope I will do something like this in future!

Anyway, it looks and performs great! There are some comments about the diffs locking under your video but your model performs very well even whiteout them. So it really nice and consistent vehicle. :thumbup:

cool moc, so recognizable, hope you make more technic and more better than you have now

Edited by TVOROSHOCK