Sign in to follow this  
Aleh

[HELP] Instruction Delivery Issue

Hello guys, I've faced with some problem and need your help and advice.

As some of you know I'm selling instructions to some my MOCs, so a couple of days ago the was another purchase from regular email, but I can not sent instruction to there - mail returns and it says "unexisting e-mail address or user blocked incoming messages", yesterday the same user paid again fot the same MOC and again I can not send him a file. I tried to google him everywhere - no way (neither youtube match, no here on on RB side:(
Can't track any info as instruction stores in on old way not on rebrickable but on my side.
I feel sooo uncomfortable. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

I would guess that the purchaser might try and contact you or you could try and leave feedback on the model in question along the lines of email adress please contact me via a different email address 

2 hours ago, Aleh said:

mail returns and it says "unexisting e-mail address or user blocked incoming messages"

Christoph S. ?

13 hours ago, pleegwat said:

Maybe the mail service provider is blocking the attachment?

No, as a test I sent empty email with only title

12 hours ago, M_longer said:

Christoph S. ?

No, c.....@libero.it

14 hours ago, brickless_kiwi said:

I would guess that the purchaser might try and contact you or you could try and leave feedback on the model in question along the lines of email adress please contact me via a different email address 

Still no any attempt from his side. Ok, SOunds reasonable to leave a message on the MOC page, thanks.

That email address looks like a company account - thus very possibly your emails land in spam / blocked by firewall. Try answer him only via single email without any attachment, and explain the situation. Try it from another email account as well, as your original address might be blocked as default by now.

Is there no contact (phone, mobile) in the signature - if there is any? I would give him a call, if so.

Edited by agrof

Make sure he is also checking his "junk" folder in his email. 

Other than that, I applaud you for trying your best to contact him, but he also carries some accountability.  When you are working harder than the buyer for them to obtain the product they purchased something is wrong here.  Happens alot in the transactional nature between two parties.  Especially if one of those parities has exceptional ethics (you).  But don't get things twisted, you should not have to work harder than your customers to get them a product they paid for. 

I work in the business of providing medical care and often times I face the same problem.  When I am working harder and exhibiting more care than my patients to get THEM better then we have a problem......

Edited by nerdsforprez

45 minutes ago, agrof said:

That email address looks like a company account - thus very possibly your emails land in spam / blocked by firewall. Try answer him only via single email without any attachment, and explain the situation. Try it from another email account as well, as your original address might be blocked as default by now.

Is there no contact (phone, mobile) in the signature - if there is any? I would give him a call, if so.

I've already sent him several messages from 2 accounts without attachments((
I have no No any info except email address :(

11 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

Make sure he is also checking his "junk" folder in his email. 

Reminds me of an ancient Russian joke:  Hedgehog got into a very deep hole, tried to get off for twenty minutes then said: If I will not get off in twenty minutes I will go home to take a ladder  :thumbup:
I can't ask him any questions. In the rest, I totally agree.

1 hour ago, agrof said:

That email address looks like a company account - thus very possibly your emails land in spam / blocked by firewall. 

libero.it is an italian provider (live google.com, yahoo.com, etc)

The most strange thing in the whole story is that he paid 2 times for the same MOC and he is not contacting the seller asking "where are my instructions?".

In my opinion, now you don't have to do nothing, it is not your fault, you only have to wait for him.

I associated to this, relying on my hungarian memories. :laugh:

3638302-779300-libero-od-touch-size-2-32

@Aleh I agree with the others, You did your best, it is his turn.

Edited by agrof

Thanks guys, your truth. I did my best. 
Hope this thread would help anybody in the future. 

1 hour ago, mpj said:

"where are my instructions?".

Last time someone that asked me "where are my instructions" were left with answer that he downloaded it 5 times and are probably on the hard drive ;)

When I receive a question like "Where are my instructions" I ask first to mention an address from what it was purchased. Seldom I receive an answer from :bonaparte::cannon: