• Great

49239777136_64da58b8b5_c.jpg

Set information

Set Name: Mandalorian Battle Pack

Set Number: 75267

Number of Pieces: 102

Theme: Star Wars

Year Release: 01/2020

Prices: £12.99 / $14.99 / €14.99 (Euro prices may vary)

#75267 on Brickset

#75267 on Rebrickable

Packaging

The box shows the secondary Star Wars theme, used for sets not in the latest movies arc. The front of the box shows only the content of the Battle pack, while on the rear you can with jot that you'll be able to use studs shooters.

49239995912_d3960cc769_c.jpg

49239300433_342c116128_c.jpg

49239777186_2f525be494_c.jpg

Minifigures

The set contains 4 mandalorian minifigures, each with its own color scheme. The prints are pretty detailed both on front and back, and all of the legs are also printed... Oh wait, one isn't... That's a bit of a let down.

49239777076_5cd545a5eb_c.jpg

49239300528_bf5e9df5f5_c.jpg

Conclusion

Playability: 7/10 - There must be a way to play with this BP if you already have other faction's minifigs... The speeder is quite nice, but the other mini-build is rather poor.

Minifigs: 9/10 - The minifigs are great, and I'll even pass on the lack of print on one legs part. Some "real" blasters would have been nice instead (or in addition) of the studs shooters.

Price: 7/10 - With high ppp of 0,146€ and 4 minifigs, this set seems well priced for a Star Wars battle pack.

Overall: 23/30 (77%) - I think it is the first time Lego re-release a battle pack (7914). While the mandalorian in the precedent BP where identical, the ones here show a nice diversity. A good BP.

6 hours ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

You got the blue mando and the orange mandos torsos mixed up

You're right! But that proves that the figs can be mixed to increased variety :sweet:

I'm not that much into Star Wars, but do enjoy watching the Mandalorian series. I think that goes for a lot of others who just like a good show, and that might make this set a fan favorite. I like it a lot, especially because most of the parts and figs could be used in a fantasy castle setting as well. And four capes, total win! So just  a bit of patience, because I'm sure I'll be able to find this for 10 bucks in time.

This is like Benny's Space Squad but with Mandalorians. Really like this set and I will get several boxes of these.

I don't really agree with the scoring because if I were reviewing this, it will definitely get a score above 80% in my book. We don't get this  kind of set very often in Star Wars. Personally, this is the next best thing to 501st Battle Pack that I keep on reading about in every LEGO social media comment section. :laugh: Every minifigure in this set is 'exclusive' so far, and that is part of the design. Don't really care about the build but that's the point of every battle pack, really. And this is why I appreciate this set very this much.

But where are the jet packs? That is a glaring omission in this set.  I gotta get one of those.

OMG! I thought the white markings on the orange one’s helmet were just light reflecting off, but I was wrong! That one has fox ears painted on his helmet and I love it!

Great battle pack overall, definitely gonna pick one up when they’re available. This wave is pretty mediocre overall but the battle packs are both great!

On 12/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, makoy said:

I don't really agree with the scoring because if I were reviewing this, it will definitely get a score above 80% in my book. We don't get this  kind of set very often in Star Wars. Personally, this is the next best thing to 501st Battle Pack that I keep on reading about in every LEGO social media comment section. :laugh: Every minifigure in this set is 'exclusive' so far, and that is part of the design. Don't really care about the build but that's the point of every battle pack, really. And this is why I appreciate this set very this much.

I agree with that, the BP's are all about the minifigs so the regular scoring system doesn't fit that well. 

To me this is at least 9/10 overall. The figures all looks great, although I probably would prefer more subdued colors on the blue/green ones. 

Like it was said before: I wouldn´t use the price per piece count of regular sets on this one, too. These battlepacks are more like 4 cmfs in a box - without special dual moulding on arms and legss or new accessory. This level of quality was 2€ for each bag. If we add to the 8€ minifigures the licence costs, the few cents the buildings costs, the infation and the fact that we know what we get (something many cmf-collectors pay for) the price of 14€ still hurts but for the first time since quite a while it is still enough value for me to buy it for that price, which means it is by far to me personally the best star wars set of the last years.

How good it is also depends on what people want. I loved the fact, that we got Ki Adi Mundi in a cheap pack. Army builders hate the set for including 2 unique characters instead of just 4 clones. In this pack we don´t have something generic like storm troopers. But at least you can combine the parts to new mandalorians quite well. As someone who doesn´t army build at all i love this set.

Are the capes shorter than normal? It seems so on the box art. 

Nice review!

To me this battle pack is better than the scores suggest, because the main selling point of battle packs are the minifigs and they are excellent.

It’s going to be difficult to find them in other sets, so for the price it’s a fair value.

They can also be well mixed, so you could easily end buying three of them and having all minifigs different. 

It’s a shame we never get standard weapons with battle packs, though. 

These are some excellent figures but I feel like they're a little too unique now. The older Mando BP suffered from 4 clone figures, like the ones you see in the KotOR games, but we've swung a bit far in the other direction. At least we can mix and match parts and bring back some of the more drab helmets to make a varied Mandalorian army. May pick this up for myself in due course.

Thanks for reviewing the set, @Bob De Quatre!

Great review! I find these minifigures excellent and the build not too bad, think I'll pick up a few when they go on sale.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, makoy said:

This is like Benny's Space Squad but with Mandalorians. Really like this set and I will get several boxes of these.

But where are the jet packs? That is a glaring omission in this set.  I gotta get one of those.

You're right, I've updated my scoring method for Battle Packs to give more focus on the minifigs. :sweet:

I like it.  For me, any builds in battle pack is not significant as I buy it for the minifigures.  I think the minifigures are excellent.  Additional arm printings would be nice though.  But I like the fact I have 4 unique figures. One thing though, NEED A JET PACK XD.   Here is my review too.

I can verify that these are indeed popular.  My son and I were researching this at the entrance to the Lego Store just before opening.  I told him if he wanted one to go straight to the Star Wars section and get one to examine.  Basically, this and the Bookshop were the two most sought after sets at opening.  My son got this and the Sith Trooper BP.  He really likes them both, but now is craving "The" Mandalorian.  In the meantime, I am sure these will do!