Is there a way to not display certain programs and especially MyBlocks on the EV3 Brick Menu under a Project?

The Kids have a project called CityShaper and it has 2 programs and about 10 MyBlocks. They only need to see the 2 programs and not all the MyBlocks listed so it is easier to select during the FLL Competition.

Edited by jca001
Add to title

I just checked to see if this was possible, and it doesn’t look like it, unfortunately. The other thing that you could do is to just use the normal blocks and not put them into MyBlocks, but this tends to make programs a lot larger and harder to read.

Hope you find a solution!

Clutch:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Your answer is what I was afraid of, but is why I joined this forum to see if there was something I was just overlooking.

And the use of MYBlocks allows putting server programming blocks together once input options instead of doing the same thing over and over. And when the sequence can be improved it only has to be changed 1 time instead of many times.

18 hours ago, jca001 said:

Clutch:

Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem!

18 hours ago, jca001 said:

The use of MYBlocks allows putting server programming blocks together once input options instead of doing the same thing over and over. And when the sequence can be improved it only has to be changed 1 time instead of many times.

Yeah, MyBlocks are really useful. My other suggestion would be to give the programs and MyBlocks very different names. e.g. the programs could be “CityShaper1” and “CityShaper2” and then the MyBlocks would be named 001, 002, 003, etc. Obviously all the MyBlocks still show up, but this way they are easier to tell apart.