My Tribute to Pink Floyd and Gerald Scarfe. This work is based on a still picture of the movie "PINK FLOYD THE WALL" in which Pink, the chief character, was under huge pressure and found no way but to scream from a wall -- a desperate hope to escape from totalitarianism. This movie is my classic; it has great impact on my visual and music aesthetics.

49220584527_f1deb6ed63_4k.jpgIMG_4752_edited by skcheung730, 於 Flickr

49220585302_557c795bfa_5k.jpgIMG_4758_edited by skcheung730, 於 Flickr

49219874373_10a51a6e65_4k.jpgIMG_4759_edited by skcheung730, 於 Flickr

That Pink Floyd movie’s animated imagery gives me nightmares! I know it’s not supposed to be scary, but I can’t sleep after watching the scene with the flowers turning into terrifying monsters. *huh*

6 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

That Pink Floyd movie’s animated imagery gives me nightmares! I know it’s not supposed to be scary, but I can’t sleep after watching the scene with the flowers turning into terrifying monsters. *huh*

I watched it over 20 times and I still find the animation fascinating. So far there is no other movie that can inspire me so much.

To my wife, this MOC is also terrifying. She does not allow me to display at home. LOL

Brilliant! Well done! I like the way the face is asymmetrical. I have never actually seen the film, although I love Pink Floyd. Bits of The Wall I could take or leave, but Comfortably Numb is probably the greatest rock song ever written. 

beautifull done! You did a great job! It is a pitty that you can't display it... I think my wife would say the same as your wife!

On 12/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, Retro said:

Brilliant! Well done! I like the way the face is asymmetrical. I have never actually seen the film, although I love Pink Floyd. Bits of The Wall I could take or leave, but Comfortably Numb is probably the greatest rock song ever written. 

Hard to imagine that a great fan like you, who have built so many MOCS of Pink Floyd, did not see the film. You must see ASAP. 
I can't tell which song is the greatest in the movie. Mother, Goodbye blue sky and Run Like Hell are probably the same good as Comfortably Numb to me.